Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angie-oriental+girl , glasgow  (Read 2403 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5501511) (26 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only

30mins -£60
Location  well known punting flat , Gallowgate Glasgow

Communication  via text , arranged within 5 minutes  for later in day .

WG profile accurate , pictures genuine , I struggled to understand her accent or even if she was speaking English , but managed to get by and meet went to plan .

I saw this WG had 2 reviews 1 pos and 1 neutral , I dont usually go for Thais but liked the look of this one .
Wg met me at main door , as those that know the flat knows the buzzer still doesnt work. Got to say I was impressed ,even with her civy clothes on she was attractive, as others have said she is short but when I saw her undressed she is perfectly formed and good enhanced boobs. 
Led up stairs , let in flat , asked to wash hands , led into punt room , she confirmed how long I wanted , she offered me hour , but I opted for 0.5hr , exchanged the necessary .Undressed and she asked massage , I lay on my back with the wee fella pointing north , so no massage . I slipped off the top half of her all in one , she readily removed the rest . Her petite body is stunning , firm , tight , she has attactive face , she said no kissing due to covid , OK , she did the b2b massage stuff reaching over me rubbing all over with her boobs and ass and pussy ,this allowed me to expore her body which she did not object to.  the little fella was rock hard quickly , WG fitted bag , and gave good deep oral , was nice , she didnt offer OWO , she carried on for a few minutes then climbed on for CG , She took it deep , swatting up and down taking full length , I moved her round for doggy , she is easily moved into position , I pounded away , then turned her round for mish , all the time I was getting a good feel round her body , slipping a thumb into to her ass , she didnt object , anal wasnt offered . I lay back down and she went back on top , we carried on in this position until time up and I popped .WG removed bag and helped to clean me up , she then jumped in shower , didnt offer me shower and left me to dress , she was quickly out shower before I was ready , we had a limited chat , she showed me to door and I was out .

Conclusion , This was a good VFM punt , WG is stunning , fit , willing . Only down side was no kissing , but I do prefer a good BJ even if it is covered .I may return not ruling it out .
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 09:04:52 pm by 1980Tam »

Offline bahaliolio

Just came back from visiting her. She does a really good job and she is much more attractive in person than on her pictures. Blowjob was very deep, allowed quite hard facefucking although I am fairly large down there and offered OWO for 10 quid extra. Overall probably the best value for money at the moment in Glasgow. Enjoy guys  :thumbsup:

p.s. forgot to mention she squirted when I fingered her while wanking me off to finish on her boobs.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 05:56:21 pm by bahaliolio »
Banned reason: Using the forum to gain favour with SPs.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline David1970

Just came back from visiting her. She does a really good job and she is much more attractive in person than on her pictures. Blowjob was very deep, allowed quite hard facefucking although I am fairly large down there and offered OWO for 10 quid extra. Overall probably the best value for money at the moment in Glasgow. Enjoy guys  :thumbsup:

Why not do your own review, just a suggestion  :unknown:

Offline bahaliolio

just being lazy man  :D.. plus I decided to book her because of this review

Offline Name Not Found

just being lazy man  :D.. plus I decided to book her because of this review

Just as well the rest of us aren't as lazy as you are or there wouldn't be any review for you to benefit from.

Hopefully, you'll soon learn that this sire runs on contributors, not spongers  :thumbsup:

Offline bahaliolio

felt ashamed.. getting on it the now  :hi: