Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge: Top picks for the week/day  (Read 81151 times)

Offline dkpunter

Saraharoundtheworld is back in Cambridge and my understanding is that she will be a resident there - or anyway no hard date for her next tour.

Offline Rock123

Couple of decent SPs touring in the next week or two. One of them English Teacola? I haven't seen her before so am planning to do so this time.

Offline JayEZ2K

Saraharoundtheworld is back in Cambridge and my understanding is that she will be a resident there - or anyway no hard date for her next tour.
Thanks for the update. I'm guessing interest will wane a bit if resident. But at least that means she likes Cambs, which is good for us.

Couple of decent SPs touring in the next week or two. One of them English Teacola? I haven't seen her before so am planning to do so this time.
Cheers. Cambs has very slow last week, so any new talent would be great.

I hadn't any top picks recently, but options might get a little better as some SPs return from their holidays back home.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 11:01:43 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline JayEZ2K

Neve XOXO is back in Cambs for a short tour. Neve is hit-or-miss personality-wise, but if you can navigate her quirks she's a good (vanilla) punt with a smoking hot body.
External Link/Members Only

Offline HotSausage

Her profile is currently saying "LAST WEEK IN CAMBRIDGE!".

Offline Bornslippy

Well that's Cambridge back to a ghost town then...lol

Offline JayEZ2K

Gorgeous Georgia is back in Cambs. Usually she only appears once per year around Christmas, so this is a pleasant surprise. Not a stunner, but decent-looking, and more importantly, good service and VFM. Lots of positive reviews.

Offline JayEZ2K

There's also a few others I missed. Some are a bit mature, but all have decent or better review records.

English GF Belle

Roxxi-Haze

marialady

Sunkissed Lauren

Offline Bornslippy

Sukissed lauren seems the best on offer.
Thank God for Hatfield and Milton Keynes
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 10:35:46 am by Bornslippy »

Offline frankbolton51

It's a real nuisance when they don't post phone numbers. Whereabouts in town is she?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

It's a real nuisance when they don't post phone numbers. Whereabouts in town is she?

Looks like chesterton way..

Won't be bothering her with this crap on her site! I'm not putting anything in a AW review their all shite squared!..

Q. Do you see people with 0 feedback?    A. No sorry, just get a couple of positive reviews and then come back to me xx

Offline Bornslippy

Hubba hubba.....you cambridge guys have a new fitty.
Such a shame a) shes a rom b) shes a rom that works in cambridge.
Bloody worth a P&D though, if anyone is game?

Offline JayEZ2K

She's risky since she has no reviews. But she looks nice, so would be a good post for the Questionable thread. Maybe someone will TOFTT.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288319.250;topicseen

As for Top Picks with the best chance of a good punt, there's BustyAlex_UK and Kristy/Paris.

BustyAlex_UK is a bit chubby for my preference but has great reviews for service.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=24421

Kristy/Paris
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=27092

Offline frankbolton51

Is Paris still around ... and roughly where, do you know?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Hope she hasnt devloped the French illness le Greive!!!

Offline JayEZ2K

It seems she should be. She's still listed in Cambs, with her number showing.

I gave her a positive, but that was a few years ago. She got a recent positive in Cambs.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=371030.0

Offline canadianguy

English GF Belle is in Cambridge today: External Link/Members Only
Sadly at that awful hotel in Histon that I avoid visiting.  But someone else can take my place :)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

It seems she should be. She's still listed in Cambs, with her number showing.

I gave her a positive, but that was a few years ago. She got a recent positive in Cambs.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=371030.0

Now in Sarffend:(

Offline Rock123

Looking at the reviews thank fuck I avoided External Link/Members Only

Not often you get british SP's touring Cambridge so this profile piqued my interest until I saw the reviews and really her profile looked to good to be true.

Offline JayEZ2K

Looking at the reviews thank fuck I avoided External Link/Members Only
Cheers. The questionable thread is ideal for risky SPs, like that one.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288319.250

For the top picks, I try to find just the best SPs so that punters can quickly find the SPs with the most potential. This also helps us, because SPs that do poorly in Cambs won't bother to return.

Unfortunately, I don't see any decent, reasonably priced choices at the moment. If anyone knows any decent and decently priced SPs, please recommend a visit to Cambs!

Offline calzone

I saw this one in Leicester not too long ago (I will do a review asap)

Had a really good time with her, found her very pretty and feminine in person, lovely body with a nice big clit and she gave a good service.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

Well just did a search 20 mile radius of sg postcode. Its dire out there. Shot loads in cambridge but they are the same old roms. Anyone had any successful punts in cambs lately? Is there a hidden gem you are keeping to yourselves? :P

Offline JayEZ2K

Nothing outstanding, but Beatriz Walton is a Brazilian with one positive and reasonable 30-minute rate.

Petite Marie has a reasonable rate and decent review record. Unfortunately in the CB23 region so not convenient for most.

Offline dkpunter

Regarding Beatriz Walton I noticed that her last login in AW is marked as "from Brazil".
Is she using a VPN?
Or her profile is managed by someone else from Brazil?

Offline canadianguy

External Link/Members Only is showing as Cambridge today.
I've reviewed her previously and recommend.
Sadly too busy at work to go myself.

Offline JayEZ2K

Regarding Beatriz Walton I noticed that her last login in AW is marked as "from Brazil".
Is she using a VPN?
Or her profile is managed by someone else from Brazil?
I don't know. Her number is showing which is the most important IMO, so she's actually available in the country and in Cambs.

Cheers CanadianGuy. I like her £80/30 minute rate.

Offline JayEZ2K

Lexxi's massage xxx is back. A few good reviews, and sounds like an excellent FBSM. Unfortunately, she's in the CB23 region. It would be a big help if someone could recommend she visit the central Cambridge/CB1 area next time.

Sweet Jane is back in Cambs. Oriental/British bombshell with excellent service (17 positives and no negatives), and a budget price. Excellent punt if you can see her, but unfortunately she's only in Cambs for a few days. It's been about 1.5 years since she's been back, so if there's anything you fine gents can do to encourage her to visit more often it would be appreciated.

Paris (and her mediocre flatmate Kelly) are still in Cambs.

Offline HappyDays!

Paris and Kelly are now in Reading.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Paris and Kelly are now in Reading.

So they are but they lasted quite some time here!

I was talking to an SP here a short while ago who complained that business was slack and the rents were unaffordable!

A well known serviced aparment was on the grand a week mark!!

Make of that what you will...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 10:11:49 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Bornslippy

Cost of living hitting all sectors. Mind you cambridge is extortionate

Offline Bornslippy

Heads up for this one.
All included apart from cim £20
Questioned if Romanian her reply was nooooo!!
Looks banging
May toftf if can get away from office.
And lots of parking a available
Cambridge looking up

Offline Bornslippy

And she already has a thumbs up from a seasoned AW member

Offline Marvelous

Heads up for this one.
All included apart from cim £20
Questioned if Romanian her reply was nooooo!!
Looks banging
May toftf if can get away from office.
And lots of parking a available
Cambridge looking up

i think its the same girl i see in Mk

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366312.0

It shows how important it is to stick a photo or two when reviewing.

If it is her give it a few days  my experience with her and her buddys in Mk they always drop there price after a few days when they come for a tour.  Was charging £70 hh and £100 fh in Mk.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 12:33:38 am by Marvelous »

Offline Bornslippy

Thanks. Maybe I wont visit....so how tall are we talking about? 6 foot +? Also you state curvy arse/ meaty legs. So shes not a tight size 8?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 08:57:56 am by Bornslippy »

Offline Marvelous

Thanks. Maybe I wont visit....so how tall are we talking about? 6 foot +? Also you state curvy arse/ meaty legs. So shes not a tight size 8?

Probably around 5f10 + she has more meat on her waist down but not fat, because off her height she carrys it well. 

Im into slim/petite girls and was attracted to her.

Offline Bornslippy

Offline Rock123

Meghan is in Cambridge this week but haven't had the opportunity to see her yet.

Offline JayEZ2K

I haven't seen anyone good for ages, so I'll post the only decent ones I see at the moment, which happen to all be Ebony. I'm not keen on the prices and VFM, so my abstinence will continue...

Melody Banks' first time in Cambs. Her number isn't showing, so I would recommend confirming with her before buying her PG. A bit overpriced as she seems to be mostly vanilla, but she does have a few positive reviews.

Paris External Link/Members Only
Kelly (Not that good, but Paris' roommate) External Link/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

Offline JayEZ2K

e-Sensually-Sandy looks excellent with 13 positives and no negatives. But unfortunately, she's not in central Cambs, but in Newmarket. Whether or not you see her, please suggest that she visit central Cambridge! 

Neve XOXO is back in Cambs until Thu night. Hit-or-miss personality-wise, but if you can navigate her quirks she's a consistently good (vanilla) punt with a smoking hot body. Unfortunately, she's south in Trumpington this time.

Offline JayEZ2K

Sweet Jane is back. Oriental bombshell with excellent service and budget price. Cheers to everyone who convinced her to come back sooner again. Says she's here from Wed to Fri evening.

Offline Bornslippy

Body looks good (i assume recent pics?) face is subjective, so i read. Face aint that important to me. Service and body are more my cuppa

Offline reeves25

hopefully have a booking tomorrow with British Jamie Lee when she arrives in Cambridge Saturday ill keep you updated

Offline Milfman1112

Offline Cambridgy

hopefully have a booking tomorrow with British Jamie Lee when she arrives in Cambridge Saturday ill keep you updated

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=350841.msg3623694#msg3623694

At £200ph and no reviews other than the comments above, you are doing us a service by providing commentary.

I don’t mean to be rude to BJL - but the general availability in Cambridgeshire after being totally spoiled in Asia for a few weeks is pretty bloody terrifying.

Train to London anyone?

Offline funlovingguy

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=350841.msg3623694#msg3623694

At £200ph and no reviews other than the comments above, you are doing us a service by providing commentary.

I don’t mean to be rude to BJL - but the general availability in Cambridgeshire after being totally spoiled in Asia for a few weeks is pretty bloody terrifying.

Train to London anyone?

i had messeged her couple of months back, she was very abusive, would be good to hear the review after you see her

Offline JayEZ2K

I wouldn't consider External Link/Members Only a top pick as she has zero UKP reviews, and is overpriced at 150hh/200ph. Sure I could see her, but I won't as I don't want to contribute to high prices.

A few options with better VFM and reviews are:
^ Samantha ^ External Link/Members Only
Nicky Beauty External Link/Members Only
Paris External Link/Members Only

If you know of any decent SPs, please recommend a visit to Cambs! For example, please email or text Katalea to request a return to Cambridge!

Offline thundercrackerxx

Naughty Sue is back in town. I've had good punts with her in the past though her price has gone up to £100 for 30 minutes which is too much for an EE.

Offline Condominium

This lady is showing as available in Bury today with great feedback. Was about to email her as no number showing yet, but a few reports of her being part of a scamming gang if you search her ID number on here.

Sharing is caring.