Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanians  (Read 1968 times)

Offline neil_williams

Hi was just wondering why so many people tend to avoid romanians.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Try reading the reviews on here, hundreds of negatives ------------------ most appear to be pimped and have no incentive to provide a good service, why take the gamble. ???????????

Offline shagmore

They will earn more in one hour on their back, more than their complete family for the month. (for the pimp anyway) they are promised everything and given nothing, hence their service sucks (or doesn't as the case may be)
They have no interest in this work, but are made to do it, hence why no enthusiasm, and all shite reviews.
Try one and see for yourself, if you find a good one, let us know

Offline David1970

There is a big difference between true Romanians and Gypos, most of the women working are Gypos.
Gypos tend to be have pimps and trafficked, would you give good service under those conditions?
The problem is working out which is which.
I never visit any Romanian who tours ( trafficked ), sure sign they are Gypos.

I only visit Romanians who are well reviewed by credible punters on this site, and never trust AW reviews.
So far I have punted with one Romanian girl and she was very good, but this was down to research on this site.

bundmar

Try for your self after 2-3 bad punt you will have the answer you seek buddy

Offline cueball

There was a huge thread running on this subject not long ago, have a search.... it'll make a great read for you  :hi:

Offline arrow0404

After brexit we will be begging them back lol

Offline Jimmyredcab

After brexit we will be begging them back lol

Speak for yourself.

Brexit will make little difference, EE pro$$ies will still be able to come here ---------------- bear in mind that they are not officially working anyway, how many are registered with HMRC.     :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

Speak for yourself.

Brexit will make little difference, EE pro$$ies will still be able to come here ---------------- bear in mind that they are not officially working anyway, how many are registered with HMRC.     :unknown: :unknown:

Not if the government stopped them.

Offline Marmalade

There is a big difference between true Romanians and Gypos, most of the women working are Gypos.
Gypos tend to be have pimps and trafficked, would you give good service under those conditions?
The problem is working out which is which.
I never visit any Romanian who tours ( trafficked ), sure sign they are Gypos.

I only visit Romanians who are well reviewed by credible punters on this site, and never trust AW reviews.
So far I have punted with one Romanian girl and she was very good, but this was down to research on this site.

You can white knight them all you like, but most Romanians here are Romas, the U.K. is a major destination for Romas and the few non-gypo Romanians use the very criminally minded gypos as an excuse for everything. They are different, partly cos gypos are more backward and are relegated to Romanian government refuse tips, so are genetically, culturally, socially more fucking desperate, but Romanian mafia couldn’t give a shit about ethnicity. Neither can the Met.

The only difference I’ve seen in Romanians after punting far too many of the fuckers is that one or two are slightly better at pretending for slightly longer. But their hatred of gypos soon boils over to hatred of punters the minute they are spooked. I’d gladly ban ALL Romanians from Britain until and if they can be recognised as being without criminal intent. Romanians commit more than ten times as many crimes as other Europeans in Britain: but you want to bleed you heart cos one or two might not be gypos.

You call it caring. I call it leftie lala land.  :hi:

Offline David1970

You can white knight them all you like, but most Romanians here are Romas, the U.K. is a major destination for Romas and the few non-gypo Romanians use the very criminally minded gypos as an excuse for everything. They are different, partly cos gypos are more backward and are relegated to Romanian government refuse tips, so are genetically, culturally, socially more fucking desperate, but Romanian mafia couldn’t give a shit about ethnicity. Neither can the Met.

The only difference I’ve seen in Romanians after punting far too many of the fuckers is that one or two are slightly better at pretending for slightly longer. But their hatred of gypos soon boils over to hatred of punters the minute they are spooked. I’d gladly ban ALL Romanians from Britain until and if they can be recognised as being without criminal intent. Romanians commit more than ten times as many crimes as other Europeans in Britain: but you want to bleed you heart cos one or two might not be gypos.

Who is white knighting?
If you suggesting its me I suggest you read what I wrote again.

Offline David1970

The post was about why people avoid Romanian working girls, not your political hung ups.

Offline Marmalade

The post was about why people avoid Romanian working girls, not your political hung ups.

Thinking of becoming a psychoanalyst? I think you might be better at inventing horoscopes.  :D

Offline Horny69er

They are just aweful.. at best you would get an average punt.. The good news is that they are starting to leave..
there are considerably less here than say 2 years ago.

Avoid them like the plague.

mikexxlong

FFS  :dash:

with the "romanians" unless you have found a good one through your own trial and error
or one has been recommended via reputable punter/reviews on this forum otherwise the general consensus is to avoid the cunts

as you'll be better off getting a cardboard box cutting an appropriate sized hole in it and using that,
it'll be far less infuriating, cheaper. have the same amount of personality and feel the about the same :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not if the government stopped them.

OK, I am assuming that free “movement” of people will continue, that means Europeans can travel for leisure, Spain is unlikely to insist on Visas to enter the country.
Paula from Poland comes here for a 4 week break and earns a bit of pocket money at the same time, not sure how any Government could stop that. :unknown:

Offline hw189

Here are a few reasons why I avoid Romanians:

They are very unenthusiastic and moody at most times, sometimes even aggressive during your punt. Not the GFE that I expect;
Lacklustre performance on enjoyments / not very intimate during a punt;
False advertising / lie about enjoyments they offer on their profiles;
If enjoyments are offered, most charge extra money on top of their hourly rates for individual enjoyments (and at most times not even stated on their profiles);
False / outdated / stolen / heavily photo-shopped / non representative pictures, or sometimes switched for a completely different lady altogether on arrival;
Poor time and hygiene management;
Generally trafficked and pimped.

Frankly, far too much of a hassle for me to bother with which is why I exclude them from any search I make.

There will always be a few good ones though that stand out and are exceptions. They are few and far between though.

Offline Marmalade

OK, I am assuming that free “movement” of people will continue, that means Europeans can travel for leisure, Spain is unlikely to insist on Visas to enter the country.
Paula from Poland comes here for a 4 week break and earns a bit of pocket money at the same time, not sure how any Government could stop that. :unknown:

They’re already turning a lot back. They can do more intensive interviews, check where they’re staying, how much money they have with them and so on.

External Link/Members Only

They maybe won’t stop all but they can stop a majority.

When I was transiting through LAX — just changing planes but with several hours connection time in the airport — they wouldn’t even let me leave the arrival terminal without an address in the USA, no matter how many times I explained I wasn’t staying in the ISA. Eventually he said, “I have to put some address on this form”. I looked at him and asked “Would Disneyland do?” and he agreed it would.

British border control are a bit more subtle than that. But if they want to make it difficult for someone they have many tools at their disposal.

johndoeyy

Romanians are shit because most of them are trafficked and controlled. I blame the pimps not the women. There are quite a few independents who seem to manage to give good service.

PuntGuy

Saw a Romanian at a Brighton Parlour. She was lovely and became a regular. She has left now though.  :cry:

Offline HarryZZ

Only ever punted with 2 Roms, one was everything UKP would win you about, misleading pictures, services listed not available, poor attitude, trying to rush you out of the door. The second, arranged after finding UKP was stunning, the most fantastic figure, stunning looks, everything listed on the likes and had asked her to share my shower before the action which wasn't listed but she agreed to it and no clock watching at all, should have been one of my best punts but she was just mechanical and disinterested. I have no intention wasting any more money on them unless they're very well reviewed by reliable sources.

Offline mrdiamond77

I have had very mixed results with Romanians.  Some have been very good, and at least one became a regular.  However a lot are almost certainly trafficked, and by and large my worst punts have been with Romanians, hence why I am very wary of booking any now unless there are good reviews on UKP. 

Offline tantric talents

I have noticed recently that as AW has ( and deliberately - I would offer) no system for forcibly linking their passports or identity cards to their declared « Nationality » many  Romanians are now putting « British » or just leaving that part out as their pimps clearly know that the truth would severely inhibit their business.  :scare:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 07:37:42 pm by tantric talents »

Squeeze

Because most are rancid diseased gypos.

BigM1969

There is a strong chance these girls are trafficked.   Personally I want no involvement in that process and I think it is the duty of all of us to steer clear of anyone who even might be in this business so that we can shut down their business for good.

Even if you have no thoughts for the girls involved just remember that it is the plight of these girls that lends sympathy from the general public to those in our society that want to make everything we punters do illegal.    Every time you punt with a trafficked girl you are raising the risk of one day all of us being criminalised for our hobby.