Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever had a WG refuse to go through with punt when you arrived?  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Dime

I was turned away from a punt tonight because of the simple fact I was British! I live and work in Spain so was going to post in the abroad section, but realized other punters might have had similar issues back in the UK I.e  being turned away because of nationality, lack of hygiene, being drunk etc.
I am absolutely raging, as what difference should a punters nationality make. I live, work and pay taxes here and speak the language fluently.
I was told to call her when I arrived outside the flat for the number to buzz but couldn't hear her due to mopeds and traffic zooming past.  I asked her to repeat in my very good Spanish. She then asked me what country I was from. I replied UK/Scotland  and she told me that she couldn't receive me and hanged up.
I am also sick and tired of the shit quality pasion.com and have complained about it repeatedly on the punting abroad section. Tried to arrange 3 punts and 2 of them didn't answer their phones. I never experienced this problem in the UK or in the big Spanish cities- Madrid, Valencia.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 09:40:58 pm by Dime »

Offline fairfield

Dime, can feel the pain/rage in your post. Sorry you had such a humiliating experience.

Still have to say personally prefer the Spanish bluntness. Would have saved me a bundle. Too many of my own punts have resulted in the withdrawal of services and even refusals to have sex - but only AFTER the pro$$ie has stashed the cash. (suspect its bcs i'm a baldy old git, but none have the honesty to say so)

Might not be any consolation in the heat of your moment, but at least you will be able to later pat the money in your pocket and realize it is the WG's loss.

Offline Jamboney

Sorry to hear this happened.

5 years back aged 24 I went to see a WG in Southampton. When she answered the door she looked me up and down and said "I don't do little boys" and slammed the door in my face! She was Eastern European and probably in her early 30's. Admittedly I've always looked young for my age but I was taken aback by it.

Ever since if arranging a punt with a girl who makes no mention of age ranges I will always state my age in my initial text/email. Never had a problem since.

Offline Dime

Dime, can feel the pain/rage in your post. Sorry you had such a humiliating experience.

Still have to say personally prefer the Spanish bluntness. Would have saved me a bundle. Too many of my own punts have resulted in the withdrawal of services and even refusals to have sex - but only AFTER the pro$$ie has stashed the cash. (suspect its bcs i'm a baldy old git, but none have the honesty to say so)

Might not be any consolation in the heat of your moment, but at least you will be able to later pat the money in your pocket and realize it is the WG's loss.

Hi yes, thanks for your kind words. I'll try again tomorrow or at the weekend will specify in the phone call/WhatsApp chat that I'm not Spanish. When I visited the brothels in Valencia and Madrid, the prossies and Madames were asking me where I was from, usually out of curiosity and friendliness. Never experienced anything like that tonight before.

Offline TomR

Really sorry to hear about that.

Am speechless to be honest. If someone is drunk or stoned then it would
be understandable but just because you aren't a native is really bad.

It has never happened to me and I did punt abroad in my earlier years but
always northern Europe. Still shouldn't make a difference though.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Yep, I cannot remember where, I think it was a parlour but maybe more than once, it was my full but well-tended and neatly trimmed beard what done it. I think a soft beard which is shampooed regularly is less abrasive than an unshaven all-day-stubbled chin, but there is no accounting for fear and prejudice.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Just the once at Blore Court (soho) many moons ago. Madam saw me and said sorry no.
She had spoken to me on the phone 3 times prior to my arrival, but hadn't realised I am brown skinned. Having been raised in Hamshire, I don't have an ethnic accent etc.

Really got to me for a few days, but I shrugged it off and continued my punting career. Now I ALWAYS making it a point of declaring my skin tone before making a booking.

Offline pumps

Fortunately I've never had a problem in the UK, But when punting abroad in Asia - Hong Kong, Macau, China etc....I've had a lot of doors slammed in my face after being looked up and down. What you gonna do?

It happens........

Still-alive

I was turned away from a punt tonight because of the simple fact I was British! I live and work in Spain so was going to post in the abroad section, but realized other punters might have had similar issues back in the UK I.e  being turned away because of nationality, lack of hygiene, being drunk etc.
I am absolutely raging, as what difference should a punters nationality make. I live, work and pay taxes here and speak the language fluently.
I was told to call her when I arrived outside the flat for the number to buzz but couldn't hear her due to mopeds and traffic zooming past.  I asked her to repeat in my very good Spanish. She then asked me what country I was from. I replied UK/Scotland  and she told me that she couldn't receive me and hanged up.
I am also sick and tired of the shit quality pasion.com and have complained about it repeatedly on the punting abroad section. Tried to arrange 3 punts and 2 of them didn't answer their phones. I never experienced this problem in the UK or in the big Spanish cities- Madrid, Valencia.

Probably one of those who want Gibraltar back and see us Brits as the root of all evil.

Lolapinga_x

Just the once at Blore Court (soho) many moons ago. Madam saw me and said sorry no.
She had spoken to me on the phone 3 times prior to my arrival, but hadn't realised I am brown skinned. Having been raised in Hamshire, I don't have an ethnic accent etc.

Really got to me for a few days, but I shrugged it off and continued my punting career. Now I ALWAYS making it a point of declaring my skin tone before making a booking.

I read this earlier and it annoyed me somewhat, not with you, just in general. I'm aware there are girls who advertise saying they won't see people of certain race/colour but I think if someone doesn't explicitly say so on their profile, don't bother declaring skin tone or otherwise - the good amongst us aren't bothered. I'd also add, if someone did take issue, I'd be keen to highlight that they're a bit of a dick in feedback. All most of us are interested in is cleanliness, punctuality and manners. X

Gspotter

Among the Asian countries, Japan is probably the most racist for punting. There are areas in Tokyo where touts will approach you and these places tolerate foreigners. However, in many good places, they won't let you in unless you speak Japanese fluently (and even then not always). A lot of girls don't speak English and they fear there will be a communication problem. In reality, it hasn't been an issue for me in many countries, once you're in the bedroom you can usually be understood non-verbally.
Had an interesting encounter in Riga a year ago, found a girl offering anal at an inexpensive price. She was living outside the city and I paid for a taxi to get to what turned out to be grim council house type apartment buildings. I spoke to her on the phone and now she refused to see me as I was a foreigner. I  complained that I'd already spent half an hour to get there and it was now raining heavily. She finally relented and gave me her apartment number. Session itself was like nothing I've experienced before. She pulled down her jeans and knickers to her knees while clothed on top, knelt on the sofa and offered her arsehole. No other services and it was an uncomfortable angle due to the low height of the sofa. Plus she kept saying we had to be quiet due to the neighbours. Strange but erotic in its own way, felt like I was hurriedly fucking the girl next door before the parents returned.

Offline David1970

Once in the Jordan area of Hong Kong went to see a hooker, she opened the door and was tiny, she said not to me. I asked why she said my dick would to be to big for her, I said my did was normal size, I had to pull my trousers down in the door way and show her my dick. She said no and slammed the door shut, took it as a bit of a compliment. When one floor up and found the dirtiest slut so all ends well.

shortfuse

I am not British, while my spoken english is pretty good you can clearly hear from the cadence that i'm not a native speaker, for that reason some girls refused the service as they don't do foreign clients

Offline RedKettle

No - but there have been one or two where I wish they had refused.

Offline kim88

Fortunately, I have never ever been turned away at the door, because of my race. Thank god for that. That would have been a real kick in the teeth.

However, there were the occasions punts, where I feel the WG in question is being cold towards me. Like she didn't fancy me after all, and wants to quickly get it over and done with. Perhaps it would have been better off if I was turned down straight away, and saved my hard earned cash.

Ben4454

Once saw a working girl holding her drivers licence up to the cam in a gallery pic  :wacko: