Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First timer - 250+ massage  (Read 1272 times)

Coachz12

I've been lurking for a few weeks, struggling to find newer threads on what I'm looking for so please excuse if this has been covered.

Other than a few private dances I have no experience in the punting line. Asmany here I am married, have had a few close calls with girls (non-WG) in bars/clubs on business or lad trips. Risks always been too high, either from them finding me on FB or guilt/a mate or colleague letting something slip.

Im not really keen on going the full mile so thought Id start with a good massage, pref B2B with or without BW (also I just really feel like a masaage, even if its not by a fully trained masseuse). The thing is though, Im not interested if the girl is not a bona fide hottie. Money mot much of an issue but for some reason I cant really find expensive massages - it seems mostly the high end girls are happy for FS at the prives they can ask p/h or questionable agencies.

So what is my best option here, go for one of the highly-ranked FS WG and just opt not to go FS? Ideally would like an indi who has B2B technique nailed, does not do FS but is a stunner. Specifically I like:

18-27yo
Caucasion
Toned body
Pretty face
Natural

What I like but don't need:

Tall
Larger cupsize
Tight ass
East London area - canary wharf to Old street area be perfect
Model or ex model would be fantastic - have taken down one model non WG and even though a bit starfishy was still amazing experience

I know a lot of experienced punters would recommed attitude over looks but at the moment I respectfully am fairly set in what I want. If its something truly unique I guess can go up to 500 an hour but at that point becomes hard to justify.

Otherwise if there are some very high end WGs out there who would reduce rates for non-FS that would be interesting, as I guess leaves room for more if comes down to it..

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, if girl allows I will post a full review to let you punters know how I got on (off?).

Thanks in advance.

Offline cueball

Thanks for popping in, I'll get right on it for you  :hi:

Offline cat1144

Offline cueball

Tall.... tick (context applicable)
Larger cupsize.... tick
Tight ass..... err, tick
East London area.... tick ish
Model/ex model.... err, I'm not entirely sure.

Right then, as you're on the main uk board you'll hopefully get some great ideas from your single post wanting recommendations. You'll have learnt in the few lurking months that this is the place to come coachy.

So, first up on your patch is this massaging princess, she offers all you want and more, face to face, you'll want more, trust me....
External Link/Members Only (topping her tan up atm though)

Coach wants more though, coach drives the team and the team deliver. Another one on your manor. You'll get a Body to body that will stay in your memory to your dieing day here....
External Link/Members Only

All good things come in threes though, finally somebody to put some colour in your cheeks....
 External Link/Members Only

Satisfied?...... You will be I've no doubt

Online Jamboney

:lol: 3 excellent recommendations there. You're spoilt for choice!

Offline Roth

All seem perfect to fit the OP's bill ..... well almost. :lol: :lol:

Offline Alvin

CB you seem to have outdone your self with these finds.  OP hope you appreciate the effort that Cueball went to on your behalf.

Offline cat1144

cueball has found a trio of beauties for our new member to enjoy, for sure  :D

Online Jonestown

Model or ex model would be fantastic - have taken down one model non WG and even though a bit starfishy was still amazing experience

I'm intregued, when I you say you took her down do you mean you shot her ?

Offline cueball

I'm intregued, when I you say you took her down do you mean you shot her ?

You don't think he's a gangster wide boy yardi triad that popped a cap in her ass... do you?  :sarcastic:

Online Jonestown

You don't think he's a gangster wide boy yardi triad that popped a cap in her ass... do you?  :sarcastic:

Well we all know how hard these Canary Wharf boys are, don't we.

Offline cueball

Well we all know how hard these Canary Wharf boys are, don't we.

Now look what you've done, You've scared him off now  :sarcastic:

jackjones10472

3 hotties sure  they won't be tight  :dash:

Offline Roth

3 hotties sure  they won't be tight  :dash:

Mind you if CB has recommended them then they will be worth a podge for the OP. :lol: :lol:
But wait ............ he's happy to give FS a miss. :crazy: :wacko:

Offline monstar

Excellent recommendations cueball and well under his £500 per hour limit, he's going to be thrilled. I hope these girls will allow him to post a full review!

:lol:

Melfort212

£500 an hour for just a massage? First post. Got to be a troll..

Offline Home Alone

£500 an hour for just a massage? First post. Got to be a troll..

Or is it half term already?! ;)

Offline Desimonic

Cueball does it again.  Master at work, if those recommendations don't do the trick , you need to quit   :yahoo:

Offline anonyorks

The last stunner is £4 for 30 minutes. Be rude not to at that price  :drinks: