Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai spa  (Read 1253 times)

Sunil_N

External Link/Members Only . Anybody  been to this spa in TowerBridge road? I saw a sexy girl sitting near the reception when I passed by. Made a call  and enquired about extras and they said 'No, only massage'.

Offline 76shen

Sunil_N. The sexy girl at the reception maybe the manager. a friend of mine works there. I've never had a massage there, so can't say if they do extras. i don't know any shop that's going to give information like that over the phone. you've got to ask the girl who massaging you, if theirs any extra not the manager.

Sunil_N

The sexy girl was sitting next to manager or the receptionist , her photo (receptionist) is in their website. The girl sitting next to her had was exposing her cleavage and she was pretty too. I made a couple of calls over a few days , started asking about sports massage and hinting on extras, but the answer was a definite No. I might anyway give a go and see what happens. 1 hr they charges 50.

Sunil_N

Sunil_N. The sexy girl at the reception maybe the manager. a friend of mine works there. I've never had a massage there, so can't say if they do extras. i don't know any shop that's going to give information like that over the phone. you've got to ask the girl who massaging you, if theirs any extra not the manager.

Your friend works in the parlour you mean?

Offline 76shen

The sexy girl was sitting next to manager or the receptionist , her photo (receptionist) is in their website. The girl sitting next to her had was exposing her cleavage and she was pretty too. I made a couple of calls over a few days , started asking about sports massage and hinting on extras, but the answer was a definite No. I might anyway give a go and see what happens. 1 hr they charges 50.

i don't know who the sexy girl is you saw. might be the same girl  i saw coming out of the shop, when i pick up my friend once. if you get to see this sexy girl let me know.

that's the manager in the photo at reception.

yes my friend work there.

Sunil_N

Why not ask your friend who works their if he or she knows anything about extras ?

Offline 76shen

Why not ask your friend who works their if he or she knows anything about extras ?

I've asked my friend if they do extras, but she not giving me any information. just saying no. she did say their are 6 different girls work different days. I'm sure someone there does, just got to give it a try, go on the day you saw that sexy girl if she's setting their then she must be free. sorry i can't help good luck.