Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: eemilija18-Tottenham Court Road  (Read 1380 times)

UberX

Due to some window shopping :D I was in central London. So decided to see a girl upon availability before leaving this area. So called her she was friendly and gave me her location. and booked her for 30 minutes mainly because heavily photo-shopped profile so I did not take the risk.  Her flat is situated near Tottenham court Road tube easy to find but can be little bit of difficult if you lost the direction. Firstly I have to tell about her picture--it is very hard to believe this is actually her pictures may be I have to spend a whole day with her to find the similarity of those pictures. Anyway she opened the but I was completely delighted to see a blonde younger and model looking lady :rose: :kiss:. She received me co-cordially from the door and I was just questioning to myself why I did not book for 1hr? :dash: Anyway after the payment I went for a quick shower and then we started......

physically she is size 8, creamy white skin, but small boobs :( which is not recognizable from the picture. So those who are looking for big boob girl she is not for yours. :) Service I received------

OWO good but not very deep.
kissing mainly FK. :kiss:
69 licking her.
Sex two times.

We have tried sex in various positions. She was divine in doggy mode when you look at her peachy bum which I kissed many times :kiss: and a full view of her body in the mirror :yahoo: As usual I came quickly in first round but I was able to get ready for second round within short period of time :P and finished cumming in doggy mode, Her English is good. Hygienically she was very fresh and clean. No clock watching. after the session she invited me :kiss: for another visit before she goes back to holiday. May be I shall try her again soon. this is the summary of this Lithuanian princess. :kiss: :rose:

External Link/Members Only