Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting Back into It. Looking for a Latin Girl  (Read 623 times)

Offline Zen calm

Hi all,

After a short break I want to get back in to punting and would like to start with a fit bodied Latin girl. I don't mined spending £200 for an hour and not bothered about too many extra's as I just want to play with a really nice body and penetration is more important.

I don't mind taking a TOFTT if anyone suggests something in north, central, east or west London but it would be good also to experience sometime who is a good provider.

So feel free to give me any recommendations of new girls you want me to try!

Offline LLPunting

Read the reviews, then tell us why you've decided not to punt any of the ones that got a good mention.

Offline Zen calm

Read the reviews, then tell us why you've decided not to punt any of the ones that got a good mention.

Yes I am already going through them thanks but its always good to get some heads up first.

Offline king tarzan

Hi all,

After a short break I want to get back in to punting and would like to start with a fit bodied Latin girl. I don't mined spending £200 for an hour and not bothered about too many extra's as I just want to play with a really nice body and penetration is more important.

I don't mind taking a TOFTT if anyone suggests something in north, central, east or west London but it would be good also to experience sometime who is a good provider.

So feel free to give me any recommendations of new girls you want me to try!

Easier said than done..
Its a trans minefield out there especially Brazilians..
I avoid until I'm 100% sure authentic woman.
Not man masquerading as a woman..

Though I will say quite a few of the women I've dipped over the years have been Brazilian super honey's...

Try Malina All natural... Very attractive very gorgeous.. lovely mouth watering juice ⚽⚽

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one is high on my HL, think she fits, very good reviews.