Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic massage and happy endings  (Read 2140 times)

diamondcam333

Hello

Please could anyone advise to where I might find a good Erotic massage with happy ending as close as possible to centre of Lewisham (SE13).

Thank you Kindly.

Regards

Offline LLPunting

is it like Mayfly season for lurkers today?

What are the criteria for auto-nuke?

Online Jonestown

Probably just posting to keep his forum access open.

Online sparkus

Hello

Please could anyone advise to where I might find a good Erotic massage with happy ending as close as possible to centre of Lewisham (SE13).

Thank you Kindly.

Regards

Stand with a sign at the clock tower?

Offline LLPunting

Stand with a sign at the clock tower?

Did you have to be so fucking helpful? 
 :dash:  Blocked!

Offline MajorPayne

Hello

Thank you Kindly.

Regards

Try this: External Link/Members Only

Online sparkus

Did you have to be so fucking helpful? 
 :dash:  Blocked!

But he'd be a welcome addition to the Jesus/political nutters who stand there of a Saturday.

diamondcam333

Probably just posting to keep his forum access open.

Thanks for being so helpful and encouraging a sense of community. No wonder people are not intereted/worried about posting because people often get such Dickhead response. Nice one.

Not posting for the sake of just want some ejaculation on my visit to london away from home. I like the look of 'London Royal Massage' but its a bit far in the city and dont know if i have time.

diamondcam333

Thank you majorpayne giving a non-dickhead response. I will look that up. We have gumtree round where I live but always a bit dubious because there are not always reviews etc and could be going to anything. I think most are genuine, but would be tempted by 'London Royal Massage' if I felt I had more time. Like the look of that.

Cheers

Online Jonestown

Thanks for being so helpful and encouraging a sense of community. No wonder people are not intereted/worried about posting because people often get such Dickhead response. Nice one.

really, with eleven posts in three years covering all of two threads, including this one, you think you should be pointing the finger at others and making accusations of being an unhelpful dickhead ?

If you’d spent five minutes looking you would have found several recent references to Lewisham on here, but hey no, dont waste your time, get someone else to do it for you.

Offline LLPunting

Not posting for the sake of just want some ejaculation on my visit to london away from home. I like the look of 'London Royal Massage' but its a bit far in the city and dont know if i have time.

The sense of community is reserved for those who:

1) Show that they're old enough to understand and follow the guidance and instructions given when you join
2) Don't ask selfish, lazy leech-worthy questions, particularly when they have already confessed to doing research here
3) Don't whine like a twat when they're slapped for being a twat
4) Contribute reviews and useful information in a timely fashion

You've not demonstrated any of these respectable behaviours since you joined in 2015

Offline karlos_danger

Maybe Get over yourselves, and answer the man question. then move on with your 'life'

Online Jonestown

Maybe Get over yourselves, and answer the man question. then move on with your 'life'

Ah, thanks for that, always wondered, but now I understand what a sock puppet is !

Offline Fuzzyduck

Why? Like why why why? This isn't a call centre where folk are on tenterhooks and frothing at the mouths to respond without hesitation to every lazy-arsed punter who can't be bothered to read the manual.

For a first post, that is a total fail :thumbsdown:

Online sparkus

Ah, thanks for that, always wondered, but now I understand what a sock puppet is !

For when TCM funds are low there's always the sock...

I suspect this thread won't have a happy ending.

Online stampjones

You joined 6 months ago and in all that time in all those threads you probably read, this was how you chose to make your entrance?
Some people go out of their way to be stupid  :dash: :dash: :dash:

diamondcam333

You joined 6 months ago and in all that time in all those threads you probably read, this was how you chose to make your entrance?
Some people go out of their way to be stupid  :dash: :dash: :dash:

This just proves my point. He has probably been a lurker like most of us started and for a whole load of reasons, but this just being one. Unhelpful Dickhead responses. You should probably take his opinion because he understands. This has why i've been reluctant to make any posts. On the few I have you get a few like yourselves....and you know what...I have not got time or energy for you; find something better to do with your lives.

I'm sure you all act and say these things behind your phones or whatever (in fact I know some do) but if one would bump into you in the street and confront and have this conversation you would act VERY different indeed.

I can see 'LLPunting' has made over 3800 posts and over 100 reviews. Reason why I dont get chamce to post and punt is because I have a life outside of this and I am busy. I guess you dont but thats is ok. At least you are having fun. I am sure the girls you meet arn't.

I have done research on here and elsewhere ....I was just asking for any other advice or ideas.

I am really sorry but I will now NO LONGER respond to derogative comments; only ones that are trying to answer. Just move on like Karlos said.....have you not got better to do than gang up and try argue and troll like school bullies. Come on.

ANYWAY IF THERE is any decent reponses out there please do so.

Offline Fuzzyduck

You don't get it at all do you? I'm sure there are some who take great delight in trolling newbies but, in the most part, it's about encouraging people to add value to the site and not just take take take. The way it's done isn't pretty but this isn't a fluffy teddy bear picnic club.
Anyway, I fixed it for you. You're welcome. :hi:

I am really sorry but I will now NO LONGER respond to comments calling out my lack of contribution to the site; only ones that are giving me answers without having to make any effort or contribute myself.

Online Jonestown

Reason why I dont get chamce to post and punt is because I have a life outside of this and I am busy. I guess you dont but thats is ok. At least you are having fun. I am sure the girls you meet arn't.

Ah, there it is - you think you are better than us, true colours at last.

diamondcam333

Ah, there it is - you think you are better than us, true colours at last.

I said would not respond but feel I did not word it correctly if that is what you made of it. I won't talk for all, no way, but I am aware that some people spend loads of time on here and punting so some people clearly have not got much better to. They can't have a family and other commitments like that. I grant you that for some this is their life and hobby. For others just a hobby.
Good luck and all the best

Offline Fuzzyduck

I said would not respond but feel I did not word it correctly if that is what you made of it. I won't talk for all, no way, but I am aware that some people spend loads of time on here and punting so some people clearly have not got much better to. They can't have a family and other commitments like that. I grant you that for some this is their life and hobby. For others just a hobby.
Good luck and all the best

You write well but that masks just how ignorant you are. It's got nothing to do with how much time anyone spends punting or on UKP. It's about the recognition of what makes this site valuable: people sharing their experiences to add to the overall knowledge about punting. Even if someone only posts very infrequently but sticks up the odd review or helps out another punter I acknowledge them as someone I'm happy to help if I can. You aren't one of those people. In fact you seem to disrespect the whole ethos of the site. For that you can, quite frankly, can piss off.
Good luck and all the best, eh?

diamondcam333

You write well but that masks just how ignorant you are. It's got nothing to do with how much time anyone spends punting or on UKP. It's about the recognition of what makes this site valuable: people sharing their experiences to add to the overall knowledge about punting. Even if someone only posts very infrequently but sticks up the odd review or helps out another punter I acknowledge them as someone I'm happy to help if I can. You aren't one of those people. In fact you seem to disrespect the whole ethos of the site. For that you can, quite frankly, can piss off.
Good luck and all the best, eh?

I will piss off from you.... But should be the other way around as you are on my post disrespecting me.
You think you know it all don't ya.  Got news.........

You don't have any idea.... There are people like you that make the newbies turn off hence why another reason I have  not posted much. The few I did I got knocked down by your kind for various silly reasons.

Yeah you are a real good guy

diamondcam333

Just to add apart from the negative dicks....... I seldom have chance to punt.. Maybe once or twice a year....

Offline Fuzzyduck

Just to add apart from the negative dicks....... I seldom have chance to punt.. Maybe once or twice a year....

I was about to ask where the reviews were from your 3-5 punting experiences since being a member, but I realised I was perhaps doing you a disservice. You did indeed provide some feedback in your first few posts, but never converted it to a full review.

I did temporarily feel some remorse that perhaps I'd been overly harsh, but then I read all your posts. Showing a WG threads on UKP? For what purpose? To gain favour? You fluffy, white knight dick. Please go away.

diamondcam333

I was about to ask where the reviews were from your 3-5 punting experiences since being a member, but I realised I was perhaps doing you a disservice. You did indeed provide some feedback in your first few posts, but never converted it to a full review.

I did temporarily feel some remorse that perhaps I'd been overly harsh, but then I read all your posts. Showing a WG threads on UKP? For what purpose? To gain favour? You fluffy, white knight dick. Please go away.

I will ask nicely... If you don't have any suitable opinions do have to report you... If I think you are worth it..........

Offline LLPunting

And there's the biscuit, all that anger is pure, unadulterated jealousy that others have a life filled with more fucking than his.

All that time hiding behind his screen trying to find those singular engagements that will make his special moments count.

You have RL "responsibilities" and "commitments" you've assumed we haven't and ignored others which we have beyond yours.  That's so conscientious  of you.

You really need to reset your filter bubble because your research sucks like a rancid, rotten toothed, suppurating whore trying to get her protein shake.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I will ask nicely... If you don't have any suitable opinions do have to report you... If I think you are worth it..........

To Admin? You'd waste his time over this? You can add over-inflated self-importance to your ever-increasing rap sheet.

It matters not. Best of luck in your half yearly punt tomorrow. And I look forward to the review. :sarcastic:

Offline LLPunting

Our lives move plenty.  We get up, maybe wash, maybe fuck the OH, take the kids to school, walk the dog, pick shit up, go to work, get shit done, take a break with UKP, get other shit done, go for a Sparkus stroll or go on a KT mango hunt, get busy, get out, get home, watch the sport, go fuck with the stupid shits who think that thumbing their noses at the simple asks of UKP is going to get them made up.  Sleep soundly before another day means sneaking another chance for a punt while getting shit done.

diamondcam333

Thanks majorpayne. I did message one to ask availability etc but no reply. So not a good start but plod along.thanks for the link