Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoyo, little nymph my arse!  (Read 2115 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Had a short window of time today south of the river, found Yoyo, 24,  External Link/Members Only texted, called, spoke great English, photo looked attractive, confirmed oily body to body massage, owo, protected sex, cim, two pops included for the grand price of £140 and if I managed a third shot it would be an extra £10, oh how we laughed about that one on the phone.

I turn up outside a well known restaurant in Putney [where she was located on her profile when I booked, both number and location have since changed, south coast fellas watch out] and texted to announce my arrival, she responded that she was in the block opposite, the one remaining block in that area that the developers and yuppification forgot, my heart sank but the little fella drove me forward to follow her entry instructions, dodge the puddles and what looked very much like two other punters leaving the building until I arrived art her open door.

It was dark inside, she led me by the hand to the bedroom where there was a little more light, I tried to talk to her but she spoke fuck all English, comms obviously handled by a maid. She turned and reached out to hug me, I noticed she was wearing a stripy boob tube and skirt combo that looked like it came off the reject rail in Asda, it clashed horrendously with her flip flops, classy.

She had a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle, bleary puffy eyes and unkempt hair bordering on greasy, if she was 24 so am I, she was mid to late thirties, easy and had the demeanour of a stroppy bird who'd been woken up to do a job she hates. She rolled off her kit to reveal soft skin, which I stroked, good sized bangers with big nipples, a pot belly that could've been early pregnancy or just lazy eating and exercise habits and a bush that looked as matted as a barber's plughole on pensioner's discount day.

This vision of loveliness squinted up at me and asked how long I would like to stay, I declined her kind offer, said I wasn't staying at all, turned and left.

Offline The_Don

confirmed oily body to body massage, owo, protected sex, cim, two pops included for the grand price of £140 and if I managed a third shot it would be an extra £10,

Unless I'm missing some thing

Profile list £100 P/H

I noticed she was wearing a stripy boob tube and skirt combo that looked like it came off the reject rail in Asda, it clashed horrendously with her flip flops, classy.

Really classy then  :sarcastic:

Not like the profile picture

Hidden Image/Members Only

She had a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle, bleary puffy eyes and unkempt hair bordering on greasy, if she was 24 so am I, she was mid to late thirties, easy and had the demeanour of a stroppy bird who'd been woken up to do a job she hates.

It bugs me when I encounter, this and would have set me up for the walk

I declined her kind offer, said I wasn't staying at all, turned and left.

More power to you Sir and thanks for sharing!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Unless I'm missing some thing

Profile list £100 P/H ---- I ASSUME THAT'S HER SOUTH COAST PRICE - WHEN I BOOKED FOR LONDON BASE PRICE WAS £120

Really classy then  :sarcastic:

Not like the profile picture NOPE!

It bugs me when I encounter, this and would have set me up for the walk

More power to you Sir and thanks for sharing!

Red_baron

It seems to be one extreme or the other with you.  :music:

Yeboahsleftfoot

It seems to be one extreme or the other with you.  :music:

True Red, true....

Offline dfg

Shit punt.  Really sorry mate. 

But I loved your review.  Quality writing.

Wishing you better fortune in the near future.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Shit punt.  Really sorry mate. 

But I loved your review.  Quality writing.

Wishing you better fortune in the near future.

Thanks dfg, I blame myself, spur of the moment punt, no intelligence to gather, shit location unless you live in 1960s Coronation Street, it was bound to be bad and it was, but at least I walked.

condomman

This vision of loveliness squinted up at me and asked how long I would like to stay, I declined her kind offer, said I wasn't staying at all, turned and left.
Top man and thanks for saving me a shit load of money. SMH Why do these women do this?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Top man and thanks for saving me a shit load of money. SMH Why do these women do this?

Thanks condomman, there was no way to stay, even little Yeboah retreated like a turtles head when he saw that face and that tangled, mangled bush.

londonbus

she was mid to late thirties, easy and had the demeanour of a stroppy bird who'd been woken up to do a job she hates.

Sadly that might just be the case. Probably here for a few months then back to a hell hole back home.

Sorry you had a bad punt, and thanks for posting the warning for us all.