Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GEA - Stephanie - Glasgow  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Boinky

External Link/Members Only

Out on the town with a few friends who cried off early, tried a few WG's and got nowhere and then remembered I had seen a couple of decent reviews/comments for GEA, particularly for Stephanie.

A call was made and a short while later I'm at the flat and she's waiting for me.

Location  -Flats around Anderston Quay/Squinty bridge , easy to find the development but once in you'll have to do a bit of searching for the block.

Comms - Easy and straightforward, put in a request and from what I can gather from previous comments, unusually, it was passed on and fulfilled.

Cost - £80 for 30 mins.

Stephanie was waiting, bang on time for me. Dressed how I asked and my god, what a body. She has obviously fake breasts but they're not as hard and fake as her GEA profile suggests, but the rest of it is absolutely stunning. If I'm honest, the face isn't as good as the body but she's not unattractive. She's tight, toned, fit and flexible.

Start off with some DFK, no issues, move to the bed where she blows me to heaven. She's damn good at this and I have to stop her otherwise we're all done in 5 mins. What follows drained me as she's far fitter and more enthusiastic than I'm capable of, I did ask for a toy show but she apparently had none with her. Sex in a few positions and finished in her mouth, no holding back.

She was fun, chatty, good company and a damn fine punt. Definitely will return.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:41:02 pm by Boinky »

Offline ecosse1984

She looks banging.

What was her accent like? Says shes south african on their page. 

Offline Boinky

Offline Kingkong86

Good review.
Been trying to book her for a few weeks but schedules keep clashing.

Hopefully she’s still around early next year.