Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ScottishBaby (MissYoungteen) - Edinburgh/Selkirk  (Read 1404 times)

3 review(s) for MissYoungTeen (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline savageundergarment

External Link/Members Only

Visited this SP back in September as i was down in the borders for work.......the whole experience was a nightmare.

1 hour @ £100 (reduce to £80)

Comms: Text messages via whatsapp or plain messages were replied to within 20 minutes of 1st message and arrangements were made quite easily.

Location: Melrose based (but this was one part of the shitshow)

Emma: Body wise, fairly plump with hardly any chest and i would say about 5 foot 2.  Very plain looking and certainly not anywhere near the look on her images.

Services:  OWO, anal isn't on offer anymore so protected services

On the day: I messaged the SP as i was in the area and I has seen her profile before when she was based in Musselburgh and was a pretty decent punt.  So after my initial message, she replied within 30 minutes with her availability.  I was to meet her in Melrose as "thats where she is staying now"......However, she then declared that she wasn't in Melrose and that she only used the house in Melrose for client meets.  She then proceeded to ask me to pick her up in Selkirk.  This made my eagerness reduce but as i had a major requirement to pump and dump the little man took over.  My brain engaged and i requested a reduced price as i would be putting myself in a situation that i wasn't fully comfortable with.  She agreed and knocked £20 off the price.  This softened to blow a little but as i was desperate to blow literally I made haste to pick her up.

We finally reached the house in question and as described in other meets the house was rancid with a dog locked up in a room and the temperature was lower than the arctic.  I asked to use the bathroom and the scene from Trainspotting greeted me.  This is when i knew i should have walked, but i had committed this much so far.  So into the bedroom which was fully of random shit and the bed was as rickety as my dead nan. 

So clothes off and my flaccid member found it hard to to even come out his hiding place as she tried a poor attempt at OWO and in between talking about shit she had bought and vans her "pal" had bought and cocks she had sucked.  I couldn't even get anywhere near a semi hard member.  I tried sex and that even that was making me feel guilty as she lay like a proverbial sack of shit with no enthusiasm involved and i couldn't even bring myself to climax.  She said she offered CIM as she "loves the taste of cum" so i thought i may just try and get her to finish me off that way.  Well no, she then continued with a lack lustre hand job and held a wet wipe over my tip as i came. 

Overall, the absolute worst punt ever.  between her talking about other punters, taking the piss asking for a pickup and not providing the services she advertises.  I would stay well clear guys
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:20:54 am by savageundergarment »

Offline soigneur

Now AW says she is in Portobello. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=201171.msg2110931#msg2110931

Has past form for FRA tactic as a shakedown.

Just a deluded local chav McDonalds girl hoping for suga-girl easy money but without any talent

Avoid!!!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 01:31:41 pm by soigneur »