Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Nayzza Latina - Edinburgh  (Read 383 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5195037) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FBman78]

Offline spock0206

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A couple of weeks ago had the urge to see a MILF so I decided to TOFFT. No reviews Nayzza's services looked good and decided to arrange for stay of 30mins.

Comms
All texts were prompt and received clear directions to the location. Texted once near apartment got the exact door.

Location was in an apartment in Leith. Flat was clean and room was clean. Felt safe and no evidence of another WG working there.

Looks
Nayzza opens the door and she was standing behind the door, from her face it was quite obvious that she looked a bit older that the stated age of 34. I would say she is around at least late 40's/50's. Face was ok and had seen better days and she looked after her body. I thought what the hell I'll go with it.

Services
I explained what I wanted owo, several positions & finishing in mish. Not much fk which I was ok with. She is and touchy feely. You feel immediately at ease with her. at the end chatted for a few minutes and then left.

Personality
Friendly, pleasant and agreed to my requests which were pretty much vanilla.

Overall
Nayzzas services would have been good enough for a positive rating but I will settle for a neutral based on the fact that she stated her age much lower than her actual age. Not very good VFM as I think other WG's in her 30's would have provided a similar or better service.  If you dont mind a WG in her late 40s/50s then she may be for you. The photos are obviously air brushed to hide the really bad wrinkles.

Face 5/10
Body 7/10
Hygiene 8/10
Service 7/10
Location - 7/10
Effort 8/10
VFM (Value For Money) 6/10
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 12:15:10 am by spock0206 »