Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OUTCALL massage by Lily Glasgow  (Read 5641 times)

Offline BuzzFuckYear

External Link/Members Only

I contacted Lily last week for an outcall massage.  We agreed on an hour appointment with HE for £50.

She is a good looking women and quite bubbly.

Once she arrived she greeted me with a kiss and hug. 

Payment wasn’t given until the end.

The massage was good, she started off really dirk but I prefer a soft massage, she hit the right places and gave a lot of attention to my balls, plenty of reach under to.

She asked me to turn over and I was standing to attention.  Lily was wearing a vest top and leggings during the massage.  I asked her if she could take the vest and leggings off, which she did.  Her tits are fuckin incredible.  However it cost £10, and a further £10 for touching her tits/nipples.

The HE was really good, she has a good technique and I blew my brains all over the shop.

All in all a good massage and HE, however extra for being in the skud and touching means I won’t be back in a hurry.
Banned reason: Disgusting piece of shit
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Matrix

Was this in Glasgow?

If so, which area?

Offline BuzzFuckYear

Was this in Glasgow?

If so, which area?

Sorry, yeah it was an outcall to my flat in Glasgow.

Offline Matrix

Sorry, yeah it was an outcall to my flat in Glasgow.

Cheers, Glasgow added to the title.

Offline BuzzFuckYear

Offline Knight Templar

Just checked her photo on WhatsApp, she looks quite fit , am I right in thinking it cost
£50 for the massage , £10 for her to get down to her underwear, then another £10 for her to get her tits out , so you paid £70 in total ??

Offline monstermuncher

I text her a while ago and she said it was swedish massage only with nothing else offered. She seemed quite irate that I'd asked about HR.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Just checked her photo on WhatsApp, she looks quite fit
Looks like a guy in a blonde wig to me!  :unknown:

Offline djng6

Was thinking the same thing, did she have a particularly deep voice or strong masculine hands? :scare:

Offline FBman78

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Not for me this one.

Offline Para124

Tried reaching out to her a few times and not got a response, followed her instructions too so not sure why  :(

Did you text message or call?

Does she bring a table with her or all on your bed?

Offline Prof O lactic

External Link/Members Only

outcall massage.  We agreed on an hour appointment with HE for £50.
I won’t be back in a hurry.
VERY good price for an outcall that included a hand job ,  so I guess massage on bed ?

Did you get evicted after your escapade ?  ;)

Offline Tpxyz

Did she have big nipples? Looking to book today & it’s my thing. Cheers.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 08:02:11 am by Tpxyz »

Offline Fecker

Said today its only standard massage from now on.

Offline monstermuncher

Lili is advertising on Gumtree again. (On phone so can't post link.) I've exchanged a couple of messages with her. When I last spoke to he she made it clear no HE on offer. Did she ask you if you wanted HR or did you ask her?