Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Diva Recommendation  (Read 421 times)

Offline NLG_49

I'm thinking of popping my Diva cherry later this week and have narrowed it down to no less than 4 potential girls, so was hoping to get some advice on who to pick from our resident Diva connoisseurs who may have seen some/all of the below:

Gorislava - External Link/Members Only
Avalina - External Link/Members Only
Amancia - External Link/Members Only
Alvira - External Link/Members Only

Clearly, I'm after a blonde Russian. I know Amancia is the most well reviewed of the lot, but based on the (heavily photoshopped) photos I think I prefer the look of the other three girls tbh :unknown:
Diva blondes I've ruled out include Agnia, Anwen and Kristabelle based on availability and prior reviews.

Also would be open to any recommendations for model-like slim blondes in Central London outside of Diva based on these criteria:
 - Blonde (duh), slim (6/8), latest mid 30s, not too fussed about tits or ass as long as there's something there to grab on to
 - Anywhere up to £300 ideally, £400 absolute top end
 - Pretty much anywhere north of the river in between Kensington in the west and Tower Hill in the east
 - DFK, OWO and RO the vital services. Fairly vanilla but needs to be a proper believable GFE (including decent English)

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions  :drinks: