Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe Colindale  (Read 2186 times)

Yasir

I have been seeing Khloe Colindale for about four plus years now and all I can say is that she is out of this world. There is a reason why she is the reviewed so much and has the most positive reviews. Treat her right and she will treat you like a king. I won’t give away too much but her OWO, DFK and all her services are just amazing. A true GFE or PSE is ALWAYS provided with a beautiful smile. She is just stunning. A beautiful and amazing person.

I have read some reviews where guys have said she isn’t all that, to those guys all I can say is get a life.

Thanks Khloe for all the great times. 😘😘

Offline nakibajaan

Mate, tbh i have seen her many times but haven't reviewed her as she has so many and all positive. Don't get me wrong, I'd give her a positive but she isn't all that there are many other WG's that are much better looking plus service wise. However i like her consistency of good service so i give it to her in that department.

Offline J.perdy

I have been seeing Khloe Colindale for about four plus years now and all I can say is that she is out of this world. There is a reason why she is the reviewed so much and has the most positive reviews. Treat her right and she will treat you like a king. I won’t give away too much but her OWO, DFK and all her services are just amazing. A true GFE or PSE is ALWAYS provided with a beautiful smile. She is just stunning. A beautiful and amazing person.

I have read some reviews where guys have said she isn’t all that, to those guys all I can say is get a life.

This is more lik a Knight post...little to no value in your feedback.  If you’ve seen, we’d appreciate a proper review and more importantly a link. 

Thanks

JP
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 08:00:32 pm by J.perdy »

Type_O_Negative

Posters here are free to write (within the forum rules) about their experience with Khloe. And only because you had a good time with her doesn't mean ALL will have (YMMV factor).

Type_O_Negative

This is more lik a Knight post...little to no value in your feedback.  If you’ve seen, we’d appreciate a proper review and more importantly a link. 

Thanks

JP

+1

Offline Tony_Red

You need to go out and try a bit more variety, then you'd see what you're missing out on. IMHO i'd recommend punters who think the WGs with the most positives are the pinnacle of paid sex to expand their horizons a bit more.

Met Khloe almost 2 years ago and she's a lovely gal, but there is better out there.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 10:57:15 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline last_days_of_logan

She doesn't love you, just your money

vw

what a  fluffy white knight dick.

what is this a thank you letter?  :bomb: :bomb:  shit review anyway, hopefully will be binned with you.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:52:50 am by vw »

Offline Marmalade

Posting little thank-you messages to prostitutes on here is pretty disgusting. It’s an insult to punters (this is a punters’ forum, dickhead) and certainly does your beloved prostitute no fucking favours.

Why? She was well reviewed. Now you stick up a dodgy love letter and people will start picking holes with your flaky, stupid, besotted ‘review’ and then with the existing reviews and most unfortunately for her, with the prostitute herself.

You are, Yasir, giving the impression of being one very sad fucking twat.

Offline Marmalade

The profile is no longer on AW or Vivastreet so it’s only on UKE, the deluxe refugee camp for all prostitutes.  :D

Consensus of punter opinion seems to be she’s good but that there are better lookers and better service easily available at the same price.

One post, Yasir, and you unfortunately fucked up.  :music:

Offline Titti Tatti

You need to go out and try a bit more variety, then you'd see what you're missing out on. IMHO i'd recommend punters who think the WGs with the most positives are the pinnacle of paid sex to expand their horizons a bit more.

Met Khloe almost 2 years ago and she's a lovely gal, but there is better out there.

Of your last 20 reviews only 3 are positive, and even then not enthusiastically so. I thank you for so many reviews but wondering why none seem better than Kloe?

Online scutty brown

......... I won’t give away too much.............

What are you trying to hide thats not already been said in the previous reviews? Do you think you found something the previous 78 blokes who fucked her missed?

vw

Of your last 20 reviews only 3 are positive, and even then not enthusiastically so. I thank you for so many reviews but wondering why none seem better than Kloe?

That's original, white knighting by attacking a punter for sharing more negatives and neutrals than positives.  Negatives and neutrals are the most important reviews for the forum.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

do you love her too?   

Offline Marmalade

You’re being unkind.  :cool:

Yasir should get a fucking award for cramming so many no-no’s into one review. (Actually listing all the basic facts that he omitted would take too long, so I have just outlined in red the most egregious stuff for your viewing pleasure.  :hi:

Thanks Khloe for all the great times.

An admirable lesson in how not to write a UKP review. Thank you Mr Yasir, for being such a silly wee rubbish bin of well-used fluff. We shall remember the lessons long after your name has been forgotten in the annals of grubby white knights turned to dust.  :hi:

InstaPunt

Looks like you scared her into retirement...or liquidised everything to become a millionaire and make her you day to day gf until it all runs out in a few months.

vw

Looks like you scared her into retirement...or liquidised everything to become a millionaire and make her you day to day gf until it all runs out in a few months.

Or maybe she is on holiday and will ban him this humiliation review when she returns :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

Or maybe she is on holiday and will ban him this humiliation review when she returns :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

That might be the best thing that could happen to him, seriously. He’s been her lapdog for four years: I seriously wonder if a few comments on UKP will be enough to waken his rosy slumber.  :unknown:

Offline Cuntminion

What the fuck have I read!!! O_O

OP been snorting rainbows and injecting unicorn tears ?

Online dubhcarr

disappointing OP............shes a nice girl but didn't work for me....as previous poster stated and for me there are better girls out there....and as stated this sort of fluffy nonsense is of no value on a punters forum...sod the girl this is about punters hard earned cash..............

InstaPunt

On a holiday sponsored by him, while he stays here, before she returns to ban him 😂🤣🤣

Offline J.perdy

I will absolutely quote this in the future!  “Snorting Rainbows and injecting unicorn tears

”. Priceless!
What the fuck have I read!!! O_O

OP been snorting rainbows and injecting unicorn tears ?

Phaedrus

The profile is no longer on AW or Vivastreet so it’s only on UKE, the deluxe refugee camp for all prostitutes.  :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: