Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Martha Kama  (Read 2480 times)

FlyingBreadMan

g External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Kama recently, and here is my report.

EXERIENCE:

Comms were easy enough, flat mate of Lidia so good central location. Shares flat with others, but didnt see them. Exactly like pics, blonde tattooed tanned about size 8+. Sexy face.
Owo was good, but no cim which I told her off for false advertising. Grind was good with her on top, but after I change to be on top there was a thrust sync issue between us, and eventually she let me pound her to a good conclusion.
Good chat, but no massage. Did not smoke. Offered drink then I showered and eloped.

REFLECTION:
. Like pics. Size 8-10. Facially 7 (sexy).
. central location.
. good comma.
. misled on cim.
. good grind - nice figure.

JOURNEY:
Been first punt I really had a satisfying grind.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kaj314

Eloped???? Who were the witnesses??

Offline Mr_Shins

She got a positive from me too after a number of "must avoid" reviews that apparently were linked to a different woman using the same account before she took it over.

The woman you pictured is the one I saw and I am glad you enjoyed her company too.

I found the comms were fine over SMS but she did not respond to me on Adultwork.

FlyingBreadMan

She got a positive from me too after a number of "must avoid" reviews that apparently were linked to a different woman using the same account before she took it over.

The woman you pictured is the one I saw and I am glad you enjoyed her company too.

I found the comms were fine over SMS but she did not respond to me on Adultwork.

Yes, the other "Polish_Martha" which this profile belonged to is someone I avoided.

mrhappypants

FBM,

Thank you for your review.  Apologies for labouring, but did you specify CIM in your booking request?

Dave

FlyingBreadMan

FBM,

Thank you for your review.  Apologies for labouring, but did you specify CIM in your booking request?

Dave

No, but during the session I asked but she replied "no, sorry".

Offline mrx007

Another CIM on profile but doesn't do it.

Waster. That would have been a neg for me.

FlyingBreadMan

Another CIM on profile but doesn't do it.

Waster. That would have been a neg for me.

Yes, but I was just after a good old shag. Cim would have prompted me to stay the hour, but opted for 30mins.

mrhappypants

FBM, 

As a point of interest when making my booking today I specifically asked her to confirm CIM.  I am not convinced by the response which was a vague and will not proceed with my booking tomorrow.

Thank you for the tip off.

Dave

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review - any kissing/FK or didn't you bother?

Cheers.

FlyingBreadMan

Thanks for the review - any kissing/FK or didn't you bother?

Cheers.

On the lips only.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks. Won't be rushing there.

Offline Mr_Shins

I visited her again today.

She's sweet but won't let me kiss her on the lips.