Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: indian - loads of threads no real good info  (Read 3381 times)

Offline Jockey

External Link/Members Only

I found this link, eventually lead me to another link that gave a number. The number shows on WhatsApp and was a guy.

The guy answered the phone (sounding like a typical gettho type of 20 year old) saying

not today not today call back

a bit confused as either its a pair of amatures or fake.

anyway... I really want to fuck an indian / Pakistani that doesn't have stupid rates.

I would meet suriya however it seems like shes been doing this so long her attitude just SUCKS, I called her once and said I would like to see you for half hour, she said what service I said the £50 H/H now that was her ''frolic fuck'' or something. Only £50 option, however she suggested I go back and read her profile to tell her the exact service I want. She thinks shes KFC!

Anyway, I know Asian girls don't like to be found due to what ever reason, besides the boring few on AW, are there any hidden gems...

reasonable rates aswell (£120 max)

Thanks guys

Lets not make this a 0 reply I ''fancy an indian''

Offline Punterperson1971

I saw Suraiya when she was living in Walsall and called Farrah twice actually punt was quite good both times friendly and good atmosphere.also saw her friend not on AW any more and she was a good punt,think she was called Salina I think her name was.Anyway don't think I'd bother with her again too many bad reports coming thru,have you browsed Aw thourghly ??

Offline Jockey

I have looked and it I find the following:

1 - baite and switch - theres an Asian woman that runs basically a brothel in Oldbury that recruit girls off AW they never show any faces therefore you can get any girl

2- Fake Indians

3 - Fat Indians

4- OVER PRICED AS HELL

Sadly I just want an enthusiastic Asian girl (indian or Pakistani or Bengali) who can take a good shag, give a good shag and not be a rip off

Offline brumboy1

the suriya on adultwork is not the farrah who used to work from walsall, i have seen them both and would recommend suriyah. although her attitude may stink service is good once you get to know her.

but i have found the asia girls working at lush to be good out of 5 that i have seen only 1 was bad, at the moment they have two indian girls and a pakistani girl. n

the pakistani girl is never on the calendar so doubt she is still around and raveena does not do kissing so i will not be visiting but i have been meaning to make a booking with the other indian girl when i get a chance. 

Offline MrBamboo

Go to the Erotic Studio and see Jamilla, she will fuck your brains out !

Offline vision2014

I know a very secret treat for you if you want a very very sexy indian girl who will fuck you hard she is only availble on a wednesday in sirchley area pm me

Offline Jockey

Are they acctually indians or tanned EU girls

Offline MrBamboo

Offline Thaifan

I know a very secret treat for you if you want a very very sexy indian girl who will fuck you hard she is only availble on a wednesday in sirchley area pm me

Would you also pm her details to me please Vision.

Offline Thaifan

Does Jamilla still work only Thursdays?

Offline Jockey

Jamilla is half Indian

what is she mixed with. I know there was the priya who was half spanish..

Cantgetenough

+1

Offline Jockey

Whats the prices like also.....

Sorry for all the questions.. I was put off previously with ''palours'' as they always seemed to get you a quick one pop and out.

Maybe I was visiting the wrong places I have no idea...

Offline bonham

. Me to please

Offline samsung1

what is she mixed with. I know there was the priya who was half spanish..

I know who your on about. I have been keeping my eye out for this one. Shes dissapered of AW for about 6 months now. Just hope she returns for the summer.

shithappens

What a load of bollocks. No info at all on this thread

Offline MrBamboo

Does Jamilla still work only Thursdays?

As far as I aware she does but a phone call will clarify.

Offline MrBamboo

Whats the prices like also.....

Sorry for all the questions.. I was put off previously with ''palours'' as they always seemed to get you a quick one pop and out.

Maybe I was visiting the wrong places I have no idea...

It is 50 for half hour OW or 60 for half hour OWO. Never done more than half hour there so unsure after that. It is a one pop in half hour but Jamilla wont rush you she is very good at what she does, and a nice person too.

jaz2424

pm me too please :p

shithappens

Is this no longer an open forum to share our  experiences and offer advice ?
If so why are there so many "p m me please" requests ?
Just saying !!

Dodo

Is this no longer an open forum to share our  experiences and offer advice ?
If so why are there so many "p m me please" requests ?
Just saying !!

I was thinking the same ShitH. It's like me saying 'fuckin hell guys had anal, cim and the best sex ever earlier this week with a gobsmackingly beautiful English girl, PM me for details'.   :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 11:59:24 am by Dodo »

Roadster

I PMed asking for the PM and got nowt back.  Not sure how any of the PM me posters fared.

Post and be damned I say.

:drinks: :drinks:

Offline Thaifan

I didn't get anything back either, I'll try Jamilla instead.

Offline Jockey

I know who your on about. I have been keeping my eye out for this one. Shes dissapered of AW for about 6 months now. Just hope she returns for the summer.

She had moved to a house on Bernard road Edgbaston and she mentioned a creepy landlord. She did start doing massage from her own house from what I know.

Offline Jockey

I didn't get anything back either, I'll try Jamilla instead.

+1

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I was thinking the same ShitH. It's like me saying 'fuckin hell guys had anal, cim and the best sex ever earlier this week with a gobsmackingly beautiful English girl, PM me for details'.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

The last guy to do that was duly banned by Admin, and this happened only yesterday...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97962.0

Offline bonham

I PMed asking for the PM and got nowt back.  Not sure how any of the PM me posters fared.i got nothing eather no point in this post

Post and be damned I say.

:drinks: :drinks:

Offline samsung1

She had moved to a house on Bernard road Edgbaston and she mentioned a creepy landlord. She did start doing massage from her own house from what I know.

Yh I had seen a few of her ads for massaging in the winter months and thought it was weird. Have you seen her recently?

Offline samsung1

PM me if you have any info on priya.

Dodo

PM me if you have any info on priya.
Or better still put it on here so we can be informed .

Offline Jockey

Im sure priya had retired due to a boyfriend. From what she said previously. She was kicked out of her house so only did it to get by. She wanted too apparently be an actor / singer

If she pops up soon will sure to let you know.

But seriously ... Jamila is the on birmingham based good indian shag....

Offline samsung1

:timeout:
Im sure priya had retired due to a boyfriend. From what she said previously. She was kicked out of her house so only did it to get by. She wanted too apparently be an actor / singer

If she pops up soon will sure to let you know.

But seriously ... Jamila is the on birmingham based good indian shag....

FFS I seriously was going to see her, instead I saw that whore arabian layla which put me off punting for a good 3-4 months, and then Priya retires...  :angry:

glenciroc4

Anyone seen this lady before? Genuine or not?

External Link/Members Only

Looking for an Indian if you have any recommendations let me know.