Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best and worst punts of 2014  (Read 1531 times)

mrhappypants

THE BEST AND WORST OF 2014 – PLEASE POST LINKS

Best punts of the year

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sets the standard in terms of service, looks and value as far as I am concerned.  Stacy is absolutely awesome.  If I were starting my punting career over again this is where I would start.  A beautiful women who goes all out to please and sets the benchmark for London in my view.  On my second visit (once she had the measure of me) I staggered out of her flat weak at the knees, drained of fluids and incapable of coherent thought. £100ph

Best looks.  This ex catwalk model is as gorgeous and physically beautiful as you might imaging from that kind of pedigree.  Her service is really nice too.  Most of my punts at £150 this year have been a disappointment; this is the exception.  It looks like Mel is about to put her prices up to £200 ph and £250 with extras.  I am still tempted….

Honourable mentions. 

My regulars have been Blond Lena, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Sweet Chantelle External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and Stunning Julie. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Perhaps I should move to Poland.

And the worst…

Petite Ameera

A fucking nut job who threated to pull a knife on me and accused me of robbing and raping her.  Anyone who punts this stunted lunatic deserves all they get.

Luxury Scarlet
External Link/Members Only
Last time I saw an arse that big and flabby it had a harpoon in it and was being pursued by Japanese fisherman. Bewigged and smelling of tuna, possibly the worst £170 I have ever spent.   The apologist reviews of her before she goes and returns from holiday are convincing evidence of the activity of organised gangs of shil’s on the board over the past six months. At least reading her reviews and those of a few others gives a clear indication of the members to be wary of.   

Interested to read your views.  Please post links.

Dave

Offline TheOracle

THE BEST AND WORST OF 2014 – PLEASE POST LINKS

My best punt of 2014 was in Dublin, with External Link/Members Only, a perfect 10 from all point of views.

Best punts in London were:
1st place: Denisa Doll (whom I saw 4 times, and who sadly stood me up for an alleged misunderstanding a few days ago)
1st place (equal merit, possibly even more promising): Sophie A. just a few days ago
2nd place: Dalia19

(and, of course, I should move to Romania).

Worst punts:
1st place: Sensual Jennifer (disappeared almost immediately after the review)
2nd place: Sonya94
3rd place: Jasmine Just 4u

(or maybe *not* move to Romania).
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 03:45:19 pm by TheOracle »