Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF Next Week  (Read 426 times)

Offline distancetravel20

Anyone fancy an MMF next week during daytime...
Have someone from Olina up for it but open to other girls
Please only respond if definetly up for it!
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac

niftyfiftydave

The last time i did this with a fella on here, he asked me in pm to do with a girl i had seen twice and reviewed, he got a limp dick and then the hump because i enjoyed, she enjoyed and he could not get a hard on.
Then let her fall asleep on an overnight and ran off with the money, Low life scumbag who i will out when the time comes. Always dicey fucking hookers with strangers but i was naive enough to think a ukp member would be a safe bet. Never again and the lack of replies points to most thinking the same. Try a couple on aw or one with a male to join.

Offline Happyjose

The last time i did this with a fella on here, he asked me in pm to do with a girl i had seen twice and reviewed, he got a limp dick and then the hump because i enjoyed, she enjoyed and he could not get a hard on.
Then let her fall asleep on an overnight and ran off with the money, Low life scumbag who i will out when the time comes. Always dicey fucking hookers with strangers but i was naive enough to think a ukp member would be a safe bet. Never again and the lack of replies points to most thinking the same. Try a couple on aw or one with a male to join.

So, to be clear, you’re going to out a UKP member.

And on the word of a WG?

Offline distancetravel20

Lack of replies might be because a few members already PMed me.
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac