Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya's massage - Hammersmith, W6  (Read 6413 times)

budgie smuggler

Hi all,

In my continuing attempts to find something better than the time-wasting soul-sapping munters that I've been getting recently, I tried a rather unpromising source for rub n' tug ads. the site : "Skip the Games".  Although US based,  it gives ads from all over the world (apparently), surprisingly, some of the London ads are actually genuine and the phone numbers actually work.

To navigate, select United Kingdom>London then filter for "massage or massage studio" ) Ignore the male ones, unless that's your thing. You get the usual photos of "hot chicks" who may or may not be masseuses charging  £150 and more for a rub n' tug. but among them, there may be a couple of gems.

That was how I found the ad for Maya's massage.

External Link/Members Only

I made an appt with Isabella - the brunette,  on 10 August 2015. Comms were straightforward. Her place is in a back street in Hammersmith - its a cul-de-sac, so parking (on a meter) is usually available.

it's sort of an office building, the other businesses are all small office set-ups - e.g. I think one of them is a solicitors office. Her place is very discreet, From the outside, you would not think it was a massage place. When they've buzzed you in, inside is very well suited for a massage parlour, Clean and functional. Shower, Three (I think) "treatment" rooms. The one I used had a proper massage table.

Despite the prices shown on the web-link which are for an hour, they will do 30 mins B2B for £60.  Isabella is an attractice Polish girl, I'd say mid-twenties, with a fair figure, lovely boobs, friendly, pleasant and professional, not wonderful command of the English Language, but she understands enough to get the job done. I think the photos are genuine. When I first saw her, I thought I'd made a mistake and booked a straight massage (i.e. no HJ), but no worries, she's up for it.  For £60 I got a thorough naked B2B front and back, and a thoroughly enjoyable oily hand job. (She doesn't like touching (on her) below the belt) She's really good at it.

You won't actually see Maya, the blonde, unless you specifically ask for her - as far as I can tell, she's the Boss-Lady and doesn't regularly do massages. However, Isabella will do the trick. (Didn't see the other girl on the web-link.) IMO great VFM.