Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: All-day parking around CW/CH area  (Read 479 times)

Offline TheOtherChurchill

Canary Wharf has become for me recently quite a source of some high-quality ventures (e.g. curious_heights is often there), it's also very convenient for transit thanks to the new line. I'd be grateful if someone knows of a full-day parking around CW or Custom House that doesn't cost, well, important body organs, i.e. under 15quid preferably. Is it possible?

Offline SimonSays2108

Parking can be had for £18 all day using various parking apps - this is also within the main Cabot square car park - the West India Quay car park near the cinema may be cheaper but the main car park , at the price, is your best option in my opinion.

Offline JustaPunter

Canary Wharf has become for me recently quite a source of some high-quality ventures (e.g. curious_heights is often there), it's also very convenient for transit thanks to the new line. I'd be grateful if someone knows of a full-day parking around CW or Custom House that doesn't cost, well, important body organs, i.e. under 15quid preferably. Is it possible?

You could park in the shopping centre, or on the street in Canning Town and then grab the DLR to Canary Wharf.

You could park in the shopping centre, or on the street in Canning Town and then grab the DLR to Canary Wharf.
If by shopping center you mean Canary Wharf shopping center? It's 25q/day

Parking can be had for £18 all day using various parking apps - this is also within the main Cabot square car park - the West India Quay car park near the cinema may be cheaper but the main car park , at the price, is your best option in my opinion.
ok, will try it out cheers

Offline SimonSays2108

If by shopping center you mean Canary Wharf shopping center? It's 25q/day

If you use a parking app - like JustPark or YourParkingSpace you can get it for £18.

Cabot square under CW - I do it every day.

If you use a parking app - like JustPark or YourParkingSpace you can get it for £18.

Cabot square under CW - I do it every day.
What's the JP id for it?

Offline tintin100

External Link/Members Only
Cheap if its a Saturday pm and Sunday and can get to CW on DLR.

Offline bigden40

If you’re parking regularly then season tickets at Billingsgate Market work out closer to £10/day if you’re doing 4 days a week.

Offline SimonSays2108

What's the JP id for it?

Canada Square / Cabot Place both show up on the app - can't see a reference number - just the location - both at £18.

Offline GingerBoy11

By far and away the most cost effective place to park on the Isle of Dogs is Asda Isle of Dogs Superstore (151 E Ferry Rd, London E14 3BT).
Free parking for 3 Hours.

Might be a small walk from the car park to the location, but with a 1 hour booking you can leave yourself 1 hour either side.

Also close to the DLR which is convenient, can even avoid tapping if feeling frugal, and be in the centre of CW in 2 stops!