Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Fetish - Hainault  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Bdbdmd

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Booked this one today for a rimming session. Arrange half hour by phone and then whats app and was told to head to manford way and call at the agreed time.
Arrived to location and called her for door number she said something had come up and to come back in a few hours.
As I was only passing through I declined just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with her or whether to try again if location suits or avoid as can't see any other reviews.

Offline Liverpool

Did you mean for this to be in the review section? If so we can move it for you.

Offline expeller

This used to another SP's page. See below from search for 6538704 on UKpunting
London / Re: PLUMP/BBW/SSBBW
« by if33lsosl33py on: March 28, 2022, 09:08:01 pm »
External Link/Members Only

Maybe BnS

Offline pepsicolaboy

Seen this one, not reviewed yet.

Massive neutral/ into negative.

Apart from very average looks, whole place reeks of cigs.

Will post review shortly

I sense she gets a lot of calls and no shows, seems have loose booking system, so likely double booked you.

Edit: I believe photos are deliberately facially misleading
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 06:09:07 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline londonbloke

This AW profile has previously had at least 3 other women advertising through it (It's relatively local to me so I admit I've paid perhaps a little more attention than I should do).

Nicole is the current occupier of the profile but has previously worked as Nina in South London where she had a few positive reviews but mostly neutral ( https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=17184 ).

I've tried to book a few times since she appeared in East London but her comms are not great and it's really difficult to pin her down. Thanks though to Pepsicolaboy for his input, think I'll just leave my pursuit now  :drinks:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Your welcome, unless you are a smoker or have an immediate change of clothes I would avoid.

She is nice enough SP but not all that facially and chest wise, I might suggest a P&D only to test if you have no other options.

Forgot to say (and will put in my review) she wanted to charge me extra for things she clearly writes about (Rimming)
IIRC £20 asked - this could easily have been written on her profile but isnt  :dash: :dash: :dash: