Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle at Erotic Studios  (Read 621 times)

Offline pbrown355

Does anyone know whether this lady is Sasha who worked at AYS before lockdown? If so don't keep it to yourself and let me know.
If you know she's not let me know that as well.
She was a regular of mine and I thought she'd retired so I'd love to know if she is.

Offline Straightsix

This is Alex in name at or was at 'AYS'. I'm not sure whether she still works at AYS. She was always described as 'Czech' which is bolloxs. I'm pretty convinced she's Romanian. But don't be fooled, she's a damn good shag and I've seen her several times. I saw her before she put all that weight on, absolute diamond and hot as hell.

Now then, Sasha. This lady had a figure on her and her arse was from Venus. Unfortunately despite the stunning looks and figure,  I found Sasha was a lousy shag with no pelvic floor engagement whatsoever. I remember fucking her infront of the mirror and she was totally detached.

So I'm not sure where Sasha is but the link GN has provided is not her. This Michelle/Alex is still worth a visit. The annoying thing about AYS is they deny all knowledge of the girl once she has left.

Here is Michelle how I remember her:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Beautiful.

External Link/Members Only

Also:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 10:41:27 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

Sorry, timed out while I was researching  but the ad for AYS as above.
Useless I know.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Slow grinder

That is Michelle who works a couple of days a week at Coventry's Paradisegirls...I saw and reviewed her just before Christmas... Excellent.

Offline pbrown355

Thanks SS. Different strokes and all that. With Sasha it was the tits mostly, but I also liked the submissiveness. Also when I'd been seeing her for quite a while she got a lot more engaged. I actually thought it was real since it wasn't there originally, and since I still went to see her there was no reason to start acting, but who knows.
Anyway, thanks again.