Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnnaHunt669 - Derby  (Read 1287 times)

1 review(s) for Annahunt669 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline peterk2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anna lives with MayaSmith and also does duos with her. This along with the limited feedback on AW and the lack of info on her here made me sceptical But thought I'd take a risk. (MayaSmith although undoubtedly fit as fk is not IMO a good service provider(but I have seen her 3/4 times because of how hot she is))

Anyways... Comms:
Quick responses to texts, friendly, good instructions.

Nice modern apartment, 10 mins walk from city center. The area you walk through to get there ain't great but parking is available so drive if you can.

WG:
Really nice and friendly. Pretty Mediterranean looking girl. Has the look of an American Indian I thought! Dark eyes, skin and long dark hair.

Services:
She asked me what I wanted and I replied GFE, kissing and sensual touching - and that is exactly what she provided. Really good GFE. (My definition of GFE is what I asked her for) So to sum up sensual DFK, OWO, CIM, RO, really nice massage. No rush, happy to try round three.

At £100 pph I was impressed.

Cons:
No fingers allowed, even stopped me touching too much in 69.
The spunk stained bed. Same room Maya uses -  so between them it gets well used.

Overall:
Very impressed. Return & Recommend. She's after feedback to boost her appeal so now might be a good time to get in there servicewise...

Offline Turtle Z

No fingers allowed, stopped you touching, and a spunk stained bed, and you still think she's a positive? I looked at her gallery pics and the first one she actually looks quite pretty, then she shaved off her eye brows and drew them back on with a black felt pen so that they look like the pic below before generally trowelling on the make up. I'll pass on this one I think.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peterk2

No fingers allowed, stopped you touching, and a spunk stained bed, and you still think she's a positive? I looked at her gallery pics and the first one she actually looks quite pretty, then she shaved off her eye brows and drew them back on with a black felt pen so that they look like the pic below before generally trowelling on the make up. I'll pass on this one I think.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for another helpful contribution.

Having actually met WGs and written reviews to help fellow punters, rather than multiple posting for a few days (banned before?), masturbating and trolling - yes I can reaffirm this is a positive.
I hope this helps other punters.

Offline Turtle Z

Yes, I'm sure your review will help other punters but as much for the negatives as the positives. You seriously write about someone not allowing you to touch them and keeping a spunk stained bed and you're surprised that someone asks you to confirm that your review is a positive. Adam is well aware when punters have been banned before so put your dummy back in, stop making childish comments and try to develop a sense of humour.  :drinks:

Offline badsin

No fingers (touching?) & a spunky bed......... that would make the whole meeting a negative for me :scare: . However, you must of enjoyed yourself so fairplay to you for placing the report.
Im not a big fan of the EE's, and have only really experienced one good service provider - so i wouldn't of looked at the profile for more than a second or two anyways. Im glad you enjoyed yourself and have added to the catologue of reviews :hi:

Online RedKettle

Thanks for the review - I had not spotted her before.  I have Maya on my list of next punts so I will try and see her but Anna may be a plan B for a Derby visit.

Cheers  :drinks: