Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Box Mad Hatter's Tea Party, Northampton  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Zalaroon

End of October party at External Link/Members Only

5 girls, I think 8 or 9 guys.

As per previous party a selection of very game lasses dressed - for the first couple of minutes - as per party theme before assorted pervs (and I include myself in this description) began stripping, fingering, licking, kissing and fucking them.

At least a couple of party newbies and one very nervous guy who was specifically looked after by Geisha initially - nice touch. One guy obviously unused to the party atmosphere / action fest and was wasting his time chatting about stuff with the girls rather than just getting on with it but easy enough to work around.

All the girls performed with gusto and without complaint, Kym was an absolute blowjob fiend and Anna the best snogger I've had the pleasure with for quite some time. In fact she was my star of the day, great fun, very funny and a fabulous shag. Inaara and Summer a bit quieter but both also a good laugh and well worth getting naked and playing with.

Interestingly breaks were random this time and not all at the same time so the action was constant if you so wanted it. Again good value for money, and I'm looking forward to the next party at this venue.

Offline Steely Dan

Great review.  Sounds like this party is getting better and better.

vt

Good review!  :)

Interested in this party provider, but the ladies blurred pics don't inspire huge confidence in their level of attractiveness...any views on ages and looks of the ladies from any who have attended??

Good to hear that any breaks are staggered, so there's always action available for the entire 2 hrs.  :thumbsup: