Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Condom broke. Advice please.  (Read 7432 times)

Offline nickcrowne666

Had the unfortunate situation of the condom breaking during doggy today at the end of a massage + FS extra punt. Only noticed after I’d finished, so double exposure to problems.

She was apologetic, said she tests every 3 months (and I doubt she’s a barebacker, this was my 3rd time seeing her) and said she’ll take an emergency pill tomorrow. A bit worried that she isn’t on the pill already!

She’s Asian, good English and generally seems fairly sensible but in these moments the minds start going to crazy places. Any advice on where and when to test would be great. I am happily married, only punt once in a blue moon so any bad consequences could be life ruining!

There’s also the pregnancy risk - what is the chance this is a scam and was done on purpose?

I know I am being very paranoid here. But any advice on how to safeguard myself next would be appreciated.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
There is very little you can de regarding the pregnancy risk other than to physically take her to a chemist for the morning after pill and watch her swallow it, good luck with that cos you can't make her go mate sorry.

The STI risk is likely to be low but you will need to wait a couple of weeks and then go to your local clinic or register for a postal test kit online, you need to be honest filling out the information and state you have had unprotected sex with a sex worker, you can occasionally do a click and collect from a chemist but others will know more about that as I get mine to home.

In the mean time I suggest you have a few well placed headaches  :rolleyes:

Offline hendrix

If you're in London, register with shl.uk for free testing via post. As others have stated, wait for at least two weeks before testing. If you do experience any symptoms before that, then Dean Street/other clinics in London will sort you out with treatment. Obviously, abstain till you get the all clear. I've specified "London" as apparently the services available can vary in other parts of the country. Good luck!

Offline SonofAJohn

Had the unfortunate situation of the condom breaking during doggy today at the end of a massage + FS extra punt. Only noticed after I’d finished, so double exposure to problems.

She was apologetic, said she tests every 3 months (and I doubt she’s a barebacker, this was my 3rd time seeing her) and said she’ll take an emergency pill tomorrow. A bit worried that she isn’t on the pill already!

She’s Asian, good English and generally seems fairly sensible but in these moments the minds start going to crazy places. Any advice on where and when to test would be great. I am happily married, only punt once in a blue moon so any bad consequences could be life ruining!

There’s also the pregnancy risk - what is the chance this is a scam and was done on purpose?

I know I am being very paranoid here. But any advice on how to safeguard myself next would be appreciated.
This is a Mumsnetters worst nightmare
Let's hope it ain't too bad and your other half doesn't end up looking for advice on there....

Offline ProjectFun

Why worry about it being a scam,that's why you use a punting phone and I hope you have not disclosed to much information about yourself.You should be untraceable.

Online finn5555

Get tested as people say and bin your punting phone sim and get another one problem solved 👍🏻

Offline RandomGuy99

See External Link/Members Only for places and online services you can use to get tested in your area

And

External Link/Members Only for information on when you should get tested.

Offline nickcrowne666

Many thanks for all the info.

Does anyone know of any clinic that would test in loco rather than send kits home? I am keen to avoid receiving anything through the post for obvious reasons.

Offline RandomGuy99

Does anyone know of any clinic that would test in loco rather than send kits home? I am keen to avoid receiving anything through the post for obvious reasons.
Your local GUM clinic will test in person and then text you the results.  See the links I gave to search for the sexual health clinics near you. You can sometimes do a walk in clinics but you'll end up sitting around with a load of 20 somethings.

Online londonroad

If in London and you use SHL you can collect the kit. The receptionist said to create a profile and use the SHL office as your address - was then handed the test kit straight away. Need to use your punting number - with new sim? as the contact number in your SHL profile. I found the system only works if you can receive text messages from SHL.
Good luck.

Offline Stevelondon

I worry more about crossing the bloody road than if a condom leaked.

Mind you. I do get the OP concerns.

Obviously the first thing to cross my mind in an instance such as this is,

“Bloody bitch, she deliberately uses condoms that have not passed British Standard Tests…… just so she can ruin me”

Jesus !!!!!!

Happened to me yonks back. I told her name the kid after me. 😂

Online scouting

It's happened to me on a few occasions over the years OP. I used to go to my local GUM clinic but it has become very difficult to get an appointment. It would seem my postcode/age/orientation/ethnicity makes me a lower priority for some reason which I can't fathom. So the last couple of times I've used a self-test kit. They come in an unmarked package - could you have this delivered to work?  Unfortunately Lloyds Pharmacy don't allow click and collect for this. I have used the 4 test kit costing £60, but they often have a 15% discount running.
External Link/Members Only

Different infections have a different incubation period so the general advice I have been given is leave it for 4 weeks before testing. With a further week to receive the results MissWolf's headache will have to last for 5 weeks!

NB the last time I was able to get a face-to-face test at a GUM clinic, when I was answering the questions honestly, the female doc asked if the lady was a streetworker or parlour girl. When I said the latter she was reassuring saying it would be safer than pulling a girl in a club.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 11:23:16 pm by scouting »

Online JontyR

I told her name the kid after me. 😂

I hope you are sending young Punty McPuntface a christmas present.

Offline jimbobted

Happened to me once but fortunately noticed when changing positions and before blowing my load. She seemed totally unbothered by it as was I really. Did get tested but all fine.
Webmedpharmacy deliver via DPD in plain packages and you can collect from post office or lots of other places.

Offline Punting2022

Just dont worry. If you used a burner phone, fake name. Just stop seeing her for a while. The pill isnt effective if ovulating.
Its a easy pill to abort anyway. If she is preggers then she can get rid.
Also as shes seeing multiple men, they could have had the same thing happen. Also condoms get micro tears. So can be anyone really if she is pregnant.

Prosses should really take the pill to avoid this issue.
Just wait a month. Text and see all ok

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I’d be more worried about catching something than getting her preggers as I would presume the SP would be on the pill etc as a back up should any accidents happen.

Not sure the hit and run approach with a burner phone is the main concern ?

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Just dont worry. If you used a burner phone, fake name. Just stop seeing her for a while. The pill isnt effective if ovulating.
Also as shes seeing multiple men, they could have had the same thing happen. Also condoms get micro tears. So can be anyone really if she is pregnant.

The pill isn't suitable for some women, and actually can be dangerous for more than a few. But having a back up contraception method is advisable.

Offline Corus Boy

There is very little you can de regarding the pregnancy risk other than to physically take her to a chemist for the morning after pill and watch her swallow it, good luck with that cos you can't make her go mate sorry.

The STI risk is likely to be low but you will need to wait a couple of weeks and then go to your local clinic or register for a postal test kit online, you need to be honest filling out the information and state you have had unprotected sex with a sex worker, you can occasionally do a click and collect from a chemist but others will know more about that as I get mine to home.

In the mean time I suggest you have a few well placed headaches  :rolleyes:

Best three paragraphs I've read in some time.

Thank you.

Offline Billy no mates

Not sure where in London you are, but there is an excellent drop in service available in Watford, but don’t panic and go today, as other have said wait a couple of weeks.

Offline Dipper

I hope you are sending young Punty McPuntface a christmas present.

:lol: :lol:

I’m not making light of the situation, but this reply gave me a chuckle.

Offline Stevelondon

:lol: :lol:

I’m not making light of the situation, but this reply gave me a chuckle.

You gotta have a laugh …… innit. 😂

Online Doc Holliday

I’d be more worried about catching something than getting her preggers as I would presume the SP would be on the pill etc as a back up should any accidents happen.

The pill isn't suitable for some women, and actually can be dangerous for more than a few. But having a back up contraception method is advisable.

I have been surprised over the years just how many SP's rely entirely on condoms. It is risky. I do however and as Ruth says, fully understand the often considerable difficulties many women face with other methods.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I have been surprised over the years just how many SP's rely entirely on condoms. It is risky. I do however and as Ruth says, fully understand the often considerable difficulties many women face with other methods.

I had horrendous reaction to what is now my 4th contraceptive implant, went on for months looked awful incredibly uncomfortable. But I cannot take the combined pill, it started triggering daily migraine with aura (think you will know the serious risk indication that poses).

Offline Jacksonwood

Pregnancy risk - I hope you've been using a punting phone and given no clues as to your identity - so that's down to the SP.

STI exposure - PIV sex is a lot less risky for guys (in terms of transmission) than for women so whilst there's not a zero risk, so first thing is to keep an upbeat mindset  as you're very likely to be ok unless there were cuts/ abrasions on your dick.

If you have caught anything many STIs are treatable either with a course of antibiotics or an injection (in the arse for gonorrhoea).

As others have said seek out your local STI clinic and get a test but bear in mind viral load for HIV test needs to be over 1 month post exposure to give an indication and up to 3 months for greater accuracy.

I think there's many on here who have been in a similar situation previously.

Keep calm mate and I hope it all works out for you.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

OK I know I pull this twat up on more than a few occasions but let's face it he is imo completely delusional and actually potentially dangerous.

That aside the line in bold is probably one of the most disgusting,  hateful, nasty and plain stupid sentences ever written on here.

As someone who went through rape as a teenager followed by termination, and later between my two healthy pregnancies 4 miscarriages, I simply find this sentence absolutely abhorrent.

To say its easy just take a pill and she can just get rid shows an absolute complete disrespect for women and a complete disregard for the emotions of both men and women who have lost babies.

You are a disgusting human and I feel really sorry for you and any woman you come into contact with, give you head a wobble.

Online Doc Holliday

OK I know I pull this twat up on more than a few occasions but let's face it he is imo completely delusional and actually potentially dangerous.

I wouldn't disagree, but you should maybe consider he is deliberately trolling you and other female members and looking for a reaction? Perhaps just ignore him and not feed him?

He has been banned a number of times. He will likely eventually run out of chances  :hi:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
I wouldn't disagree, but you should maybe consider he is deliberately trolling you and other female members and looking for a reaction? Perhaps just ignore him and not feed him?

He has been banned a number of times. He will likely eventually run out of chances  :hi:

We can only hope for that outcome Doc

I'm not sure he is trolling tbh I think he actually believes the shit he posts is good advice  :dash:

Offline Puntingutils

Am I oblivious here... all the guy said it's easy to abort by taking the abortion pill. The guy's comment was about the process of abortion, not an explicit judgment on women or their emotions.
She conflated the guy's statement about the accessibility of abortion pills with a broader disrespect for women and a disregard for the emotions of those who have experienced pregnancy loss.
Then proceeded to call him a disgusting human being in the process...

Online Doc Holliday

Am I oblivious here... all the guy said it's easy to abort by taking the abortion pill. The guy's comment was about the process of abortion, not an explicit judgment on women or their emotions.

It's more about the language. This is what he actually said.

Are you familiar with his posting history since he joined?

Online Doc Holliday

I'm not sure he is trolling tbh I think he actually believes the shit he posts is good advice  :dash:

Then we will just have to disagree  ;)

Online finn5555

We can only hope for that outcome Doc

Maybe put him on ignore if he fucks you off so much  :hi:

Offline stevesucks69

Strange post for someone who does not want to share private things
As a mature adult do you not know you can have these health checks easily enough.
With regards to the SP, she will do what she decides but equally hope she is ok

Not everyone is a heavy user, some people are casual punters and only visit this space sporadically in that period of time - more fundamentally, some people aren't as comfortable making their very personal experiences public like others are.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 01:35:48 pm by stevesucks69 »

Offline PumpDump

It's very very low risk you caught anything. If you still have sex with the wife use a condom in the meantime. If you don't usually use a condom you're going to have to think of a good excuse why you need to use one. Or avoid sex for a while, maybe you pull some muscle or injury which makes sex painful.

By the way, regarding the STI testing, if you go to a clinic you can give a fake name and address so it doesn't appear on your NHS record. Yes they say they don't share your info, but fuck ups happen. Use a burner phone, they will text the results to it.

Offline PumpDump

To say its easy just take a pill and she can just get rid shows an absolute complete disrespect for women and a complete disregard for the emotions of both men and women who have lost babies.

I found it quite distasteful also. Not to mention, although views differ, it is the beginning of a life not a piece of garbage to be gotten rid of. I understand people have abortions for many reasons but speaking of it in that manner is just ugly.

Offline nickcrowne666

Strange post for someone who does not want to share private things
As a mature adult do you not know you can have these health checks easily enough.
With regards to the SP, she will do what she decides but equally hope she is ok

Thanks for quoting out of context. Yes I said I didn’t like sharing private stories when challenged for lack of reviews months ago, as you can see it’s made me reflect and gradually get comfortable contributing with reviews, so that whole debate made me change. In other words, you’re rehasing a settled topic.

Thanks everyone who shared sympathetic responses.

Offline JustaPunter

That aside the line in bold is probably one of the most disgusting,  hateful, nasty and plain stupid sentences ever written on here.

As someone who went through rape as a teenager followed by termination, and later between my two healthy pregnancies 4 miscarriages, I simply find this sentence absolutely abhorrent.

You are a disgusting human and I feel really sorry for you and any woman you come into contact with, give you head a wobble.

I don’t think many people on the forum think there an ounce of fact in any of his posts or reviews.

I don’t know if he posts in this way because he is trying get a reaction or if he really is a big an idiot in real life as his posts suggest.

But they do give an indication why he may have to pay for it.

Online scutty brown

OP
Don't worry about it.
Unless you have penile sores cuts or abrasions the risk is all hers.

You need to get tested ASAP so you can tell the girl whether you were previously infected or not.
The big issue is the risk of you infecting her. Not her you.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 05:35:20 pm by scutty brown »

Online myothernameis

If I was the Op, six months down the line, I would be checking her profile, and if she advertising sex with a pregnant escort, then worry, is it your child  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline RandomGuy99

If I was the Op, six months down the line, I would be checking her profile, and if she advertising sex with a pregnant escort, then worry, is it your child  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I am sure it will all work out fine with no pregnancy or infection. The SP and SS both know how to handle the situation. Just learnings on both sides.

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
OP
Don't worry about it.
Unless you have penile sores cuts or abrasions the risk is all hers.

You need to get tested ASAP so you can tell the girl whether you were previously infected or not.
The big issue is the risk of you infecting her. Not her you.

Definitely not true either. Its not only her risk

BB can and does pass STIs both ways . Maybe yes is increased risk for her than him but he is not at zero risk? ??? Whilst I’m sure he is absolutely fine, yeah, but if she has an infection she can give it to him without cuts or abrasions too

To suggest that is very misleading advice to others on here  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 06:10:33 pm by KatieEdinburgh »

Offline PumpDump

BB can and does pass STIs both ways . Maybe yes is increased risk for her than him but he is not at zero risk? ??? Whilst I’m sure he is absolutely fine, yeah, but if she has an infection she can give it to him without cuts or abrasions too

If she is someone who doesn't bareback then the risk to him is negligible.

Online finn5555

If she is someone who doesn't bareback then the risk to him is negligible.

Every prossie is barebacking someone IMO  :hi:

Offline PumpDump

Every prossie is barebacking someone IMO  :hi:

Probably, even if it is boyfriend. But once she is not regularly barebacking customers he will be fine. Even if she is barebacking on a regular basis his chances are still very very good.

Online scutty brown

if they were indulging in deliberate unprotected sex then yes the risk is bilateral.
However this was just a broken condom: the risk to her is from his semen, the risk to him from her fluids is negligible as for most of the session the condom even if torn would offer him protection

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
the risk to him from her fluids is negligible as for most of the session the condom even if torn would offer him protection

Have you seen when condoms break its not just a small hole they usually end up at at the base of the penis. Fluids can most certainly be transferred from the woman to the man if a condom breaks during intercourse  but it makes you happy you can keep believing that if you wish  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 11:46:38 pm by KatieEdinburgh »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Once had an accidental pregnacy, not with a SP though!, just a small bloody hole in it around 2 mm diameter around half way along wasnt left in place all that long afterwards and no previous contact either!

We must have excellent fertility between us;!..

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Tell us Katie do most WG's not use the pill as it makes them so cranky they feel put off sex?.

Past expecence with GF's Wife etc never seen differnt!!

Online alabama1

Tell us Katie do most WG's not use the pill as it makes them so cranky they feel put off sex?.

Past expecence with GF's Wife etc never seen differnt!!
FFS !  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Have you seen when condoms break its not just a small hole they usually end up at at the base of the penis. Fluids can most certainly be transferred from the woman to the man if a condom breaks during intercourse  but it makes you happy you can keep believing that if you wish  :hi:

Splits in my experience can occur at different stages of the stroke the last splits I had were right on reentry after exiting both of us felt it and jumped back immediately so contact was incredibly minimal. Literally a second or two, just the tip on the vaginal entrance. However I have many years ago experienced breakage at full insertion and yes the condom in that situation ends up at the base of the penis.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 06:14:44 am by Strawberry »