Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: b2b-turned-fs-turned-complicated...  (Read 8056 times)

Offline winkywanky

In your will you can leave your estate to anyone but it can be contested if someone considers insufficient provision has been made for them.

It's not uncommon for charities to be involved in legal battles where they've been left large sums to the detriment of the deceased's family.

I was certainly aware of Wills being contested by disgruntled family members (even amongst themselves, let alone against 'outsiders').

But if a Will is carefully drawn up and provably with a sound mind, and done through a pukka solicitor, can it really be turned around legally by neglected family members, or do they have to try and find some loophole?

Offline Home Alone

I'm no expert; but I'd be surprised if, when consulted by a disappointed non-beneficiary of a Will, an enterprising solicitor ;) couldn't find some grounds, no matter how tenuous, for challenging it! :D

Offline GingerNuts

I was certainly aware of Wills being contested by disgruntled family members (even amongst themselves, let alone against 'outsiders').

But if a Will is carefully drawn up and provably with a sound mind, and done through a pukka solicitor, can it really be turned around legally by neglected family members, or do they have to try and find some loophole?

It depends what you mean by neglected. In very rough terms if, for example, you've provided financially for your wife during your life the law expects you to have made adequate financial provision for her on your death.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 09:51:55 am by GingerNuts »

Offline Doc Holliday

Re contesting Wills etc

Some of you may remember this high profile case External Link/Members Only in 2015. Note that her mother died in 2004.

In looking for the link I came across this update which I wasn't aware of and it seems it didn't end there and in 2017 External Link/Members Only.

As usual the lawyers benefit most and drag it out forever!

Offline winkywanky

Re contesting Wills etc

Some of you may remember this high profile case External Link/Members Only in 2015. Note that her mother died in 2004.

In looking for the link I came across this update which I wasn't aware of and it seems it didn't end there and in 2017 External Link/Members Only.

As usual the lawyers benefit most and drag it out forever!

Interesting.

So basically, you can choose what you do with your money when you're alive, but when you die you lose that control.

Experts say the ruling means you can still disinherit your children but you'll have to explain why and what connects you to those you do leave money to.

That'll make it easier for adult "disinherited" children to challenge wills and claim greater sums by way of reasonable provision.

Offline winkywanky

It would appear that if after your death a Judge decides you were nasty, your nastiness can be undone.

Presumably if Mrs Ilott (née Jackson) had herself been nasty after she'd eloped, perhaps she wouldn't have got any money?

Offline Doc Holliday

Presumably if Mrs Ilott (née Jackson) had herself been nasty after she'd eloped, perhaps she wouldn't have got any money?

Interesting point, but no idea. I will consult my lawyer and come back to you in two years time.  :D

Offline funfungoodguy

I would do as advised above;
Get the hell out of there. she's giving you free sex, and there's no manipulative reason that won't sooner or later get you in deep water ??  Yeah right....   
Some people are very manipulative and will string you along until she has enough about you that she can use. You didn't go there looking for a girlfriend and I would be highly suspicious of what she's up to. Hookers are in sales and are often good at making you feel ok about handing over your cash, its their job, however much she's buttering you up, and in this case the way you will be expected to pay, sooner or later, will probably be very uncomfortable indeed.
Advice - WALK...  quickly before its too late
--
Agree with :  "The game is about 'anonymity' and no strings (for me at least). If I wanted the complexity and fucking headache that this will inevitably bring - i'd get married and then fall in love with/fuck someone from work."
--
Having now read more of the thread I see she's gone anyway......  but my view remains in any similar circumstances.
--
On Wills and all that - Never forget that however strong and obvious a claimant's case seems to be, the courts are capable of the most bizarre and extraordinary decisions. Some people might even say that lawyers are like some Hookers, they invite you in with assurances to do/ achieve such and take your money on that basis. The skill is doing enough to satisfy each bill/ payment, always leaving the temptation that a bit more can be provided/ achieved if you would like to cross their palm with more silver....   That's a bit of a generalisation of both professions - I did say 'some people might say'.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 11:33:06 am by funfungoodguy »

Offline winkywanky

Interesting point, but no idea. I will consult my lawyer and come back to you in two years time.  :D

Good luck with all that then  :lol:.

Offline hermanmunster

Slightly off topic, but I know someone who attended the reading of a will at a solicitor's office.  The will began - "the following people need not stay any longer …….."

Offline navydude

+1. I'd normally say get rid sharpish but this has some entertainment value. String her along until her real intentions become clear, then ditch. Don't forget to keep us updated as well!

This

Offline funfungoodguy

Slightly off topic, but I know someone who attended the reading of a will at a solicitor's office.  The will began - "the following people need not stay any longer …….."
When contacting people to notify them of the reading, the lawyer could have said;
"I am advising you that there is no point in you turning up"....   !!

Offline rebelsurge

I doubt she will return as I think she is an illegal so won't regain entry easily.

A lot of illegals have left as they are terrified of the virus and are  not getting treatment due to their status.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline hermanmunster

When contacting people to notify them of the reading, the lawyer could have said;
"I am advising you that there is no point in you turning up"....   !!

If I understood it correctly from my friend (who is a solicitor himself), the reading was attended by a large number of extended family members (some of whom were probably "hangers-on") and the will was opened and read for the first time by the hosting solicitor.

Offline camshaft72uk

Going back to the original topic.

I have been in similar situation myself once and starting to a second time so ended.

I never stopped paying,  though I was only paying for the normal service not the FS that was going on.

I am not single so needed to be very careful.  I continued enjoying myself as long as i could knowing I was safe,  but if it gets to any point where It is going too far and wanting any knowledge of you out of the shop then for me it had to be game over instantly.

Obviously the current situation has put a stop to any fun now,  but single,  I would have continued to have fun there as long as possible.

Offline Beamer

I have been told that you need to specifically name in your will those who you don't want to inherit. Apparently that means they cannot challenge your chosen beneficiaries.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 01:23:25 pm by Beamer »

Offline winkywanky

I have been told that you need to specifically name in your will those who you don't want to inherit. Apparently that means they cannot challenge your beneficiaries.

That is apparently not the case, as Doc's link highlighted.

The challenge was still successful.

Offline Beamer

That is apparently not the case, as Doc's link highlighted.

The challenge was still successful.

But, it appears the person who challenged the will was not listed as a non-recipient?

Offline winkywanky

From the article: When Melita Jackson died in 2004 she made it crystal clear she didn't want her estranged daughter Heather Ilott to benefit, and so left her estate to animal charities with which she had little connection.

Mrs. Ilott then conducted a challenge which was successful?

Offline Beamer

From the article: When Melita Jackson died in 2004 she made it crystal clear she didn't want her estranged daughter Heather Ilott to benefit, and so left her estate to animal charities with which she had little connection.

Mrs. Ilott then conducted a challenge which was successful?

Are you sure? Nothing I have read indicates she was listed in the will as a non-recipient.

Offline funfungoodguy

Which proves my point that you can't assume what might eventually be the outcome at court.
- Spend all your money while you are alive (Punting?).
- Take out various Mortgages and Equity Release plans that will soak up anything that's left so your estate is bankrupt

Offline winkywanky

Are you sure? Nothing I have read indicates she was listed in the will as a non-recipient.

The clue is in the headline: Woman rejected by mother in will wins £164k inheritance

:rolleyes:  :D  ;)

Offline Beamer

The clue is in the headline: Woman rejected by mother in will wins £164k inheritance

:rolleyes:  :D  ;)

You don't get it do you.
She was not mentioned as non-recipient in the will.
That's why she was able to take legal action and gain a small share.

Offline winkywanky

You don't get it do you.
She was not mentioned as non-recipient in the will.
That's why she was able to take legal action and gain a small share.

Perhaps I'm being thick but: "Mrs Jackson made her last will in 2002 with a letter to explain why she had disinherited her only daughter, referring to the fact she had walked out of her home in 1978 to live with her boyfriend."

The only daughter was the said Mrs. Ilott, who had eloped all those years previously.

So Mrs Jackson excluded her from the proceeds of the Will, and she specifically explained why in a letter.

That was subsequently overturned by an Appeal Court Judge, and Ilott received a load of dosh which her mother never wanted her to have.

It seems clear to me?  :unknown:

Offline Beamer

Perhaps I'm being thick but: "Mrs Jackson made her last will in 2002 with a letter to explain why she had disinherited her only daughter, referring to the fact she had walked out of her home in 1978 to live with her boyfriend."

The only daughter was the said Mrs. Ilott, who had eloped all those years previously.

So Mrs Jackson excluded her from the proceeds of the Will, and she specifically explained why in a letter.

That was subsequently overturned by an Appeal Court Judge, and Ilott received a load of dosh which her mother never wanted her to have.

It seems clear to me?  :unknown:

Didn't see that comment.  Apologies!
I wonder if the key point is that the message was included in a letter and not in the body of the will.
I knew someone who excluded close relatives from their will and the beneficiaries were not changed even though the will was challenged.

Offline winkywanky

The way it's worded is that she included the letter with her Will. A Will contains intended beneficiaries of an Estate. So her intention was clear.

Yet the Appeal Court Judge rode roughshod over her stated intentions  :unknown:.

Offline Beamer

The way it's worded is that she included the letter with her Will. A Will contains intended beneficiaries of an Estate. So her intention was clear.

Yet the Appeal Court Judge rode roughshod over her stated intentions  :unknown:.

It does seem an odd case and is a bit unique in that the appeal judge changed the amount quite significantly.

Offline winkywanky

"When Mrs Ilott appealed to get the amount increased, Mrs Justice Parker dismissed this at the High Court in London, ruling in March 2014 that the previous decision that £50,000 was appropriate could not "be said to be wrong".

However, in the latest hearing Lady Justice Arden said Mrs Ilott's mother had been "unreasonable, capricious and harsh" and ruled she should receive a greater proportion of the estate."

So, being unreasonable, capricious and harsh means you don't get to choose how your Estate is distributed?  :unknown:

The daughter might have been a right nasty little cow and upset her mother greatly when she ran off with a man from the motor-trade when she was 17 (couldn't resist the Beatles reference  :rolleyes:  :D).

It just seems so wrong to me that the mother be judged in this way, with no means to speak up for herself now that she's dead. Although of course we don't know how the letter from the mother included with the Will was worded.

Offline Bogof60

On Wills and all that - Never forget that however strong and obvious a claimant's case seems to be, the courts are capable of the most bizarre and extraordinary decisions. Some people might even say that lawyers are like some Hookers, they invite you in with assurances to do/ achieve such and take your money on that basis. The skill is doing enough to satisfy each bill/ payment, always leaving the temptation that a bit more can be provided/ achieved if you would like to cross their palm with more silver....   That's a bit of a generalisation of both professions - I did say 'some people might say'.

Lawyers ,Doctors and hookers all the same

some may say  :P
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline southcoastpunter

Lawyers ,Doctors and hookers all the same

a small addition:

Lawyers, doctors , (business) consultants and hookers all the same

Offline Home Alone

So - have had this odd experience with my regular B2B-turned-FS girl...

I've seen her for some time, perhaps 1-2x per month, mostly because she is smoking hot - her body is literally perfect (in my eyes), and because her b2b was already from the get-go super naughty.

After a few months she got more and more intense, started to talk about how she missed me and wanted to see more of me...and how she really wanted a boyfriend as she was lonely etc. I did not believe a word of it, she is a hard core pro and I guess this was what she felt needed to be said for me to keep on visiting her and paying her good ££ on a bi-monthly basis.

However, it became a bit too much for me so I took a break. But after ~6 weeks I felt the itch and went to see her again. This time she went all in, and her b2b turned to FS ...and quite a PSE version of that. But Also mixed in her 'strong feelings for me' etc. I paid her the same as always (£80 - I know, a lot, but she really is hot - to me it is fair VFM, even if only B2B). This went on for a few months...

Now, fast forward to late last year - I went to see her around my birthday (and I told her), and after we had sex she said she would not accept ££ that day, it was her birthday present to me etc. Cool, a freebie I thought and left with a smile.
However, next time I saw her she refused payment again. And I have not paid her since (still pay at the reception standard rate for the hour). She keeps talking about our special connection and how her heart is mine etc etc etc.

Now, what is actually going on here!? I guess the options are:
1) She is madly in love with me? yea right ... I still refuse to believe that - also a small detail: I am into kissing, reverse oral etc - and she always refused both. If she was 'in love' with me, why would she not kiss me? And yes, I am probably +20 years older than her.
2) She is hoping to make me a sugar-daddy and move this out of the massage shop? I guess that could be an option, but she never really suggested that in any specific way...perhaps she is waiting for me to make the move?
3) Her way of getting regular sex? She told me more than once that this is the only actual sex she gets - but again, this would be odd ... I know how popular she is at the shop and if she wanted sex I am sure she could get tons of it.
4) ...?

Whats going on?

Either way the whole thing does not make sense to me. And while I could just lie back and enjoy the sex, this whole thing has started to bother me a bit. On the one hand the sex is great and (lately) very low cost, but on the other hand it weirds me out with all her talk about love&feelings and it is honestly becoming a bit of a cockblocker ... To me the whole idea of visiting these places is simple uncomplicated NSA sex.

I probably could/should stay away from her and find someone new - but she really is a great fuck. What would you guys do?

Haven't we come a long way from the OP?!  :unknown: :hi:  :D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 11:47:18 pm by Home Alone »

Offline jesse4585

Now, what is actually going on here!? I guess the options are:
1) She is madly in love with me? yea right ... I still refuse to believe that - also a small detail: I am into kissing, reverse oral etc - and she always refused both. If she was 'in love' with me, why would she not kiss me? And yes, I am probably +20 years older than her.
2) She is hoping to make me a sugar-daddy and move this out of the massage shop? I guess that could be an option, but she never really suggested that in any specific way...perhaps she is waiting for me to make the move?
3) Her way of getting regular sex? She told me more than once that this is the only actual sex she gets - but again, this would be odd ... I know how popular she is at the shop and if she wanted sex I am sure she could get tons of it.
4) ...?

Whats going on?

What's going on is she told you the truth.

A few punters seem to think every WG is a serial lier. The reality is quite a few of them are very honest.

It's common for immigrants to feel lonely in their new country - this is especially the case when they move from somewhere collectivist like China to somewhere that's quite individualist like UK.

She wanted an emotional connection & you fitted the bill as she clicked with you.  Like you say,  she wasn't "madly in love"  hence not wanting to kiss, not suggesting going to the next level, etc. You say you wouldn't have wanted a full on proper bf / gf relationship, and she might have sensed that.  Which made you an extra good choice for her - as she wasn't looking for anything permanent either.   Enough genuine emotional connection to ease her loneliness & give you both great sex  - but little risk of either of you seeing it as something more than it was and leaving you hurt.

I don't know for certain of course, but from the good info you've given, I'd be 90% confidence this was what happened. So you did the right thing enjoying it while you could.   :drinks: