Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Here's a chellenge for you fast repeaters!  (Read 3156 times)

Gordo987

Checking the new listings on AW in the North West today I came across:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and couldn't fail to notice her 'offer'. Can anybody rise to the challenge?  :bomb:

Offline mh

So she gives you money back each time you come. Now that's a money shot!  :sarcastic:

overhead

Checking the new listings on AW in the North West today I came across:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and couldn't fail to notice her 'offer'. Can anybody rise to the challenge?  :bomb:

It's a marketing gimmick, but sounds like a fun one, and one that you have already fallen for. But why not! if I was in Manchester I'd definitely give it a try.

Joe Blob

What a brilliant way to get blokes to cum quickly   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gordo987

It's a marketing gimmick, but sounds like a fun one, and one that you have already fallen for. But why not! if I was in Manchester I'd definitely give it a try.

Er, she's in Manchester  :wacko:

(Personally speaking, I doubt if I'd qualify for a discount)

overhead

Er, she's in Manchester  :wacko:

(Personally speaking, I doubt if I'd qualify for a discount)

I wonder why you're repeating what I already said.

Are you on the wacky baccy?

If you are I doubt you'd even qualify for a booking.

overhead

What a brilliant way to get blokes to cum quickly   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And why not if there's a follow up! It's good fun.

Gordo987

Oops, I read it as "is she was in Manchester"  :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

I wonder why you're repeating what I already said.

Are you on the wacky baccy?

If you are I doubt you'd even qualify for a booking.

Does he get £5 off for that?

Gordo987

Does he get £5 off for that?

No, he has to pay £5 extra for being a smart arse :thumbsup:

Offline LanceVance

I would definitely give it a shot...  :)

Offline mh

I'm sure I read about a condition that allowed a guy to come at will with little recovery time needed. Like with unlimited broadband, do you think she has a fair use policy?

Offline Daffodil

I'm sure I read about a condition that allowed a guy to come at will with little recovery time needed. Like with unlimited broadband, do you think she has a fair use policy?

Quite. She could end up owing him money!

vorian

Quite. She could end up owing him money!

Now that would be a great review for sure  :D :lol: :D

Offline davidgood

Me thinks this is a bit of a PG scam. I suspect if I rang tomorrow I would not get an answer on that number!!!

If anyone does, let me know.

Regards,

davidgood

dilettante

Me thinks this is a bit of a PG scam. I suspect if I rang tomorrow I would not get an answer on that number!!!

If anyone does, let me know.

Regards,

davidgood

I won't go into personal details but I emailed her yesterday - not even read yet.

LL

She's got the offer back-to-front.  She should be charging per pop - that would convince me that she's prepared to work hard for my money.  For example, £40 per pop.
If she's taking my money up-front and then giving me some back each time I cum - how is it in her interest to make me cum, or to even make me enjoy the experience at all!?  Prossie logic.  :wackogirl:

vorian

She's got the offer back-to-front.  She should be charging per pop - that would convince me that she's prepared to work hard for my money.  For example, £40 per pop.
If she's taking my money up-front and then giving me some back each time I cum - how is it in her interest to make me cum, or to even make me enjoy the experience at all!?  Prossie logic.  :wackogirl:

Can't see the idea taking off myself,  think this might be a PG scam anyway. :thumbsdown:

Gordo987

Can't see the idea taking off myself,  think this might be a PG scam anyway. :thumbsdown:

Gosh, and they call you a wet blanket?  :wacko:

punting_newbie

I tried calling several times and no answer. I was up for the challenge as can cum at least twice in half an hour but switching from pussy to a tight ass when running low can even make it three times (throw in a few blow jobs and I might make four or five in 90 minutes). I'd really like to test her offer.

Any other girls offering this?

vorian

No answer to enquiries, only logs in every few days, still sounds like a PG scam to me.

Offline J_H

"Slots available all week"! Fnaar, fnaar ...

Pardon my ingorance, but what is a PG scam (what indeed is PG)?

Offline Daffodil

"Slots available all week"! Fnaar, fnaar ...

Pardon my ingorance, but what is a PG scam (what indeed is PG)?

PG is private gallery, those galleries on AdultWork that you have to pay credits to see.

A PG scam is when the girl doesn't exist and the profile is simply there to 'earn' credits from the private gallery. It is probably the number one scam on AdultWork.