Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rainbow Thai Cutie - North Shields  (Read 1064 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7453725) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Skelly

External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Comms were good and she was quick get back to me and sort out the meet.
Location: Easy to find and on a quite street near North Shields Metro Station

Service: B2B Massage with OW and Sex 30mins for £70

She is very much the woman in her photos and I would say that she is better looking in person than in her photos, she is very slim and petite with very small tits. She said she was 5'5 and was 24 years old. We made some simple small talk at first and she has quite a good grasp of english. I started with a massage first, which was good and she asked if I wanted to oil on and I said yes. Her massage technique was good if a bit basic. After that she cleaned up the oil and started a B2B massage and was rubbing her tits on my back. We then moved onto OW and then onto sex in cowgirl.

All in all I really enjoyed the meet and was looking for a massage with FS and would go and see her again if she is ever back up here.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for this review of what sounds like a great punt, and for bringing her to my attention. I am not a fan of extra’s pricing but am considering seeing her and adding an extra or two, based on your experience. Cheers  :drinks:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for this review of what sounds like a great punt, and for bringing her to my attention. I am not a fan of extra’s pricing but am considering seeing her and adding an extra or two, based on your experience. Cheers  :drinks:
She's in Northampton now mate.

Offline tynetunnel