Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cosmopolitan's, 44 Portland Street, Manchester  (Read 33164 times)

Offline pervlens

Cosmopolitan’s on Portland Street in Manchester is a fantastic place, it is by far the best parlour I have visited and is a regular destination for me when I am in town.

Being central Manchester transport links are very good and the premises is close to Piccadilly Gardens and about ten minutes from Piccadilly Train station. It is on a main road which can be busy, but hold your head up, be proud and why should you give a fuck?!

Cosmopolitan’s is always clean and cosy, with a members club feel about it more than a massage parlour, there is a large reception room with seating, TV and complimentary drinks once you’ve booked in.

The reception staff are always lovely, very friendly and polite. If the girls aren’t busy they’ll usually hang around in the reception room as well. Most of the girls I’ve met are fun to be around too and I always leave satisfied with the conversation and company too – it feels like an added value extra, a bonus if you will, in addition to the hot sex.

I’ve never had a bad experience with any of the staff or girls and really rate the place as a high quality establishment in Manchester.

As long as it is open I’ll be a regular visitor.

-----------------------------------------------

Services Offered
Massage, oral with a condom and full sex with a condom is offered as a minimum service but many of the girls do offer extras at their discretion.

Recommended: Absolutely    |    Visit Again: Yes       |    Value for Money: Excellent

Details
Web: None, see google maps below
Google Maps:  External Link/Members Only

anhel

Been there myself a couple of times. While I don't punt a great deal or often, in my limited experience, it's a good parlour for its price range, which is £40/£80 for half hour/hour sessions. You can pay a fiver extra to have the bigger room, which has a bed(the other rooms have that massage table type thing).

What's absolutely horrible is that they have no web presence where you can check their portfolio, or their rota, which can be a pain if you have special needs like me(I'm 5'1").

Quality of girls is varied, in which I mean quality of service, not looks.

IF what you're looking for is an orgasm in half an hour, highly recommend due to price and distance from Picadilly Gardens. For anything longer, I wouldn't recommend but wouldn't advise against it either, just don't have too high expectations.

Also, location was, it's a minute walk from the Picadilly Gardens tram stop and 5 minutes from the Picadilly Train station, not 10.

Offline pervlens

Also, location was, it's a minute walk from the Picadilly Gardens tram stop and 5 minutes from the Picadilly Train station, not 10.

Wow. You must be a fast walker.

I agree with the web presence thing, receptionists are very helpful though and can reel of descriptions over the phone including heights and dress sizes.

I personally wouldn't go to a parlour for anything longer than an hour - would have to be a hotel or apartment for me.

I don't know when you last went but all of the smaller rooms have beds, they are right up against a wall and small but they are proper beds, not massage tables. The upgrade to VIP for a fiver though is a must.

Offline PD11

Recommended any particular girls?

Offline Tango

I would recommend the following off the top of my head-

Philippa, tidy slim feminine blonde, very pretty, gives light gfe and a skilled service. European.
Larissa, sexy and naughty brunette, awesome shag and very skilled again light gfe. European.
Chloe, curvy blonde big ass and tits and proper mucky, full gfe. English
Patricia, slim sultry brunette, gives full gfe, good attitude. European. 
Zoe, sexy blonde, lightly curvy, sexy face, very skilled, no gfe, European.
Jessica, fit as fuck, really sexy slim brunette, basic service no gfe. European.
Katie , cute brunette, blonde, red head depending on which wig she has on, rock chick, full gfe and skilled service. English.
Joy, slim thai lady, skilled full service given here, if you find thai girls attractive she is for you. Thai.
Ling, slim Chinese lady, again if you like oriental ladies she is for you, full service given. Chinese.
Michelle, slim brunette, cute, full gfe on offer -sometimes!!! other times she is a proper tease withholding, some may enjoy this, I find it off putting... however skilled service and she is very nice. European.

recommend with caveat (not sure if bad day or gone up herself.. either way I wouldn't see her again it only takes once)-
Becky, very busty (enhanced) brunette, first time I saw her full gfe and friendly, second time she seemed to have an attitude like she was up herself and didn't. not complaint bad but I was expecting more because it was already established. English.

I have seen most of the girls who work here, bar some new ones, and same with pica, seen nearly every girl. Apologies for not writing all new reports, not had much chance to do them lately.

Offline Rack Admirer

Ling, slim Chinese lady, again if you like oriental ladies she is for you, full service given. Chinese.

Tango, did Ling offer OWO and CIM?

Offline Tango

100% she used to do OWO, not sure about CIM because I have never asked.

My mate who saw her much more recently doesn't even enjoy blow jobs (weirdo!) so he wouldn't have asked either... Other than that though she was apparently on form.

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks.

Doesn't enjoy blow jobs... what a nutter!  ;)

Offline pervlens

I would recommend the following off the top of my head-

Philippa, tidy slim feminine blonde, very pretty, gives light gfe and a skilled service. European.
Larissa, sexy and naughty brunette, awesome shag and very skilled again light gfe. European.
Chloe, curvy blonde big ass and tits and proper mucky, full gfe. English
Patricia, slim sultry brunette, gives full gfe, good attitude. European. 
Zoe, sexy blonde, lightly curvy, sexy face, very skilled, no gfe, European.
Jessica, fit as fuck, really sexy slim brunette, basic service no gfe. European.
Katie , cute brunette, blonde, red head depending on which wig she has on, rock chick, full gfe and skilled service. English.
Joy, slim thai lady, skilled full service given here, if you find thai girls attractive she is for you. Thai.
Michelle, slim brunette, cute, full gfe on offer -sometimes!!! other times she is a proper tease withholding, some may enjoy this, I find it off putting... however skilled service and she is very nice. European.

Katie has left now.

I've seen Philippa, Katie, Zoe, Patricia, Chloe and Jessica and had great times with them all. Michelle is my favourite though and I try to see her when I can.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 11:06:47 pm by pervlens »

Offline Tango

Shit, I really hope she comes back. I liked her.

:(

Michelle is a proper hustler lol...

anhel

XD As much as I criticise some of it, I love Cosmo. Had my very first punt there. Passed the entrance so many times getting off at that alighting only stop on Portland Street and walking to Picadilly Gardens without knowing what is was. They only advertise on the classified sections of the Manchester version of Metro afaik.

And when I said no bed, and massage tables, I meant the executive rooms(basic rooms) don't have a bed with a mattress, they have this like massage table bed like thing, not quire sure what to call it exactly.

Hidden Image/Members Only

There used to be this "russian" blonde called Belinda. Clearly not russian since her accent dropped. Loved her, only one I ever asked to when she was on next for a repeat visit. However since I punt like every couple months AT BEST, she had stopped, and the receptionist was like, Belinda was last here like 8 months ago.

Best half hour punt I've had was with Belinda. Anyone knows if she's still working anywhere else?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 05:35:38 am by anhel »

Offline PD11

Diana - now Coral at Bond Girls is a great fuck.

I used to love bending her over and licking her arse hole clean. Chloe is a cracking fuck too... Owo, anal, cim, rimming both ways £60... Can't argue.

Long likes arse play too.

Offline Hebert

Diana - now Coral at Bond Girls is a great fuck.

I used to love bending her over and licking her arse hole clean. Chloe is a cracking fuck too... Owo, anal, cim, rimming both ways £60... Can't argue.

Long likes arse play too.

What!? OWO, rimming, A LEVELS and CIM FOR £60??

KennyMilkshake

Cosmopolitan’s on Portland Street in Manchester is a fantastic place.

Cosmopolitan’s is always clean and cosy, with a members club feel about it more than a massage parlour, there is a large reception room with seating, TV and complimentary drinks once you’ve booked in.

I’ve never had a bad experience with any of the staff or girls and really rate the place as a high quality establishment in Manchester.

Never seen anyone get a complimentary drink when I was in today, or was offered one, though the water dispensary was an option, all I know was I had booked to see someone, and some guy got to extend his booking of the lady I was there to see by an hour.
I always thought a booking was just that, and when you got there it was expected to go ahead, not at the whim of the punter who had booked in for a 30 minute booking and allowed to extend it while you sat dumbfounded.

TheNewSeeker

Tango, did Ling offer OWO and CIM?

Highly rate Ling; fantastically skinny if that's your thing; have enjoyed DFK, OWO and CIM (extra tenner).

Offline nenio

Just posted my latest experience with Ling here, also answering the CIM question, though in my case it wasn't an extra, not sure if this is her new policy.

I'm attempting to keep the wiki up to date with reviews for Cosmo, so if you've been and can remember the girl's name (!) can you consider reviewing?
External Link/Members Only

Cheers
nenio

Offline nenio

Katie has left now.

Shit, I really hope she comes back. I liked her.

Katie is now back again, possibly Mondays and Thursdays.

A rota of sorts has been cobbled together on the External Link/Members Only, you still need to phone to confirm as it is a moving target. There are some girls who have regular slots that don't change that much.

Cheers
nenio (and thanks to pervlens)

Offline pervlens

There are some girls who have regular slots that don't change that much.

From what I can tell Jessica, Crystal, Michelle, and Ling seem to have the fixed dates and hardly ever change - usually if they change its because they are on leave or doing cover shifts.

blacksheep

Hi all,

Is there shower facilities provided in Cosmopolitan ?

Offline Hebert

Offline con-a-ser

Hi all,

Is there shower facilities provided in Cosmopolitan ?

Yes in the four rooms
not the best but they are there

Offline Adon

How strict are they with the 25 age limit stated on the door?

Offline Dickled

A rota of sorts has been cobbled together on the External Link/Members Only, you still need to phone to confirm as it is a moving target. There are some girls who have regular slots that don't change that much.
Wiki need to change Chloe's day, she works on a Thursday now.

Offline nenio

Wiki need to change Chloe's day, she works on a Thursday now.

Hi Dickled

The rota on the Wiki is a sample at a particular point in time, to give a general idea. There are some regular girls who have been there a while, but even their days get changed, and new girls arrive and stay or don't stay.

To everybody who goes to Cosmopolitan...

I'll try and update the sample rota for this week. If you have been in on a particular day and can remember who was on, can you PM me, and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers
nenio

Offline nenio

Thanks to everybody who helped with information on the rota, an updated version is now on the External Link/Members Only.

I don't have much information on nights so please let me know if you have anything to add.

My take on regulars on the rota for days is as follows (but bear in mind this could all change on a whim):

Crystal has her regular Monday and Friday.
Larissa has her regular Tuesday and Sunday.
Philippa has her regular Wednesday.
Chloe has her regular Thursday.
Thalia has her regular Thursday and Saturday.
Ling has her regular Friday and Sunday.
Jessica has her regular Sunday.

Some of these ladies also do a night shift.

Dana and Candy are also regulars but not sure when.

There are quite a lot of covers for holidays and new girls, so it is not that easy to keep up!

Cheers
nenio

Offline od13218

Planning to visit Cosmo today for the first time. Really fancy seeing Ling if she's a available; is it possible to book a specific girl in advance? I couldn't find a phone number anywhere but apologies if I've been dozy and missed it!
Cheers
Doug

Offline nenio

Hi Doug

If you google "cosmopolitan manchester" then you'll get a box on the right hand side which should have the phone number in it. You'll also see the External Link/Members Only comes up first in the google searches, with all the reviews!

You can phone ahead to book. However, I think Ling is on holiday, possibly back in at the weekend and if not next week. She's been doing a lot of covers recently so there is a good chance of catching her once she is back.

Cheers
nenio

Offline bir

Thinking  of a visit to cosmo on monday.any views about the monday àfternoon girls?

TheNewSeeker

Is it just me, or does anyone else wish they could bang Vanessa, the receptionist?   :D

:timeout:

Offline two pumps and squirt

Is it just me, or does anyone else wish they could bang Vanessa, the receptionist?   :D

oh yes! i have actually propositioned her but she kindly refused :(

Offline santos.23

anyone where i can see a pic of this ling she sounds hot

TheNewSeeker

oh yes! i have actually propositioned her but she kindly refused :(

You mean politely; kind, it wasn't :)  Good try though, feck, I wonder if she could be persuaded. She did used to work though not sure when she hung up her lingerie. Think I'll start a petition on change.org.

TheNewSeeker

anyone where i can see a pic of this ling she sounds hot

You don't need one, just do her  :diablo:

Offline Rack Admirer

Is Vanessa the one who used to work at Brooklyns, Crewe? If yes then the answer to your question is yes, I certainly do!

I've asked WGs in both parlours if she works or comes into the room. They've always said no.

Offline nenio

Is Vanessa the one who used to work at Brooklyns, Crewe?

No, that's Donna.

Cheers
nenio

Offline mrbelite

Had Becky tonight, as described busty silicone bimbos. Was hard from the first few seconds. I fucked her several positions: doggy, missionary and her on top.
No kissing or fingering, had her pussy licked. Only problem though Becky did 20 mins instead of 30 mins i paid.

Based on my experiences in London china town, i will give 3/5 rating to 44 portland street manchester.

Offline Donnie69

Vanessa used to be a very popular WG at Cosmo a few years ago.  I saw her a few times over the years.
Vanessa is lovely, but she doesn't go in the room.  I asked her a while ago, and she said no.

TheNewSeeker

Had Becky tonight, as described busty silicone bimbos. Was hard from the first few seconds. I fucked her several positions: doggy, missionary and her on top.
No kissing or fingering, had her pussy licked. Only problem though Becky did 20 mins instead of 30 mins i paid

Tango did warn about this one :

Becky, very busty (enhanced) brunette, first time I saw her full gfe and friendly, second time she seemed to have an attitude like she was up herself and didn't. not complaint bad but I was expecting more because it was already established. English.

Offline LeedsGent59

Vanessa is a really sweet, lovely lady who always greets me like a long lost friend on the - now fairly infrequent - occasions I visit Cosmo's. As it happens, I was there yesterday and, as always, we had a catch-up over what we'd both been up to, chatting about our shared interests (sports cars and football, the latter being a subject she cheerfully admits to knowing nothing about but her partner supports the same team as me).

I've seen her on and off since the late 90s. The last time was a Christmas Eve, can't remember the exact year but it would have been 2012, plus or minus one year. By this time she was semi-retired and working reception. I was actually under the impression  that she'd already 'hung up her g-string' for good but a couple of weeks previously she'd told me that she still did a few shifts but was definitely giving up at the end of the year so when I found out that she was working on the Christmas Eve I knew I had to pop across the Pennines for one final glorious encounter with her. I was not disappointed; seeing Vanessa for one final time was well worth the 60 mile round trip. I believe that that Christmas Eve was her final ever shift.

As for seeing her again, it saddens me to report that that ship has well and truly sailed, guys. I have asked her if I could see her again but I no longer push it as I know it's not going to happen. As hinted at above, she is now loved up. Lucky guy, whoever he is.

Still, as I told her yesterday, I've always got the memories.

TheNewSeeker

Thanks LG, while I'm gutted all hopes of sex with Vanessa have been dashed, its good to know how the land lies. I still love post-punt flirting with her though.

alfie86

One of my favourite places in Manchester. Cheap and cheerful. Never had a bad service. I like the red lights in the reception area, gives it a 90s feel  :thumbsup:

Offline Tregard

The best city centre establishment by miles especially becky and ling.

Offline strokeyjoe

What are the standard charges?

TheNewSeeker

What are the standard charges?

£40 / half hour, £45 for a VIP room (well worth it) Some girls may charge an extra £10 or so for OWO or FK.

Other news - Chloe and Ling have both left.

Offline od13218

£40 / half hour, £45 for a VIP room (well worth it) Some girls may charge an extra £10 or so for OWO or FK.

Other news - Chloe and Ling have both left.
[/quote
Damn- always managed to miss Ling on my visits to Manchester! Has she gone Indy? Or retired?

Offline SpunkStreet

Hi TheNewSeeker,

Do you know if Chloe has gone to work in another parlour or has she gone independent?

Cheers,

SS

TheNewSeeker

Not sure the receptionist knew where Ling and Chloe have moved on to, but gave the impression they would not be back.