Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester Polish Group - Lenas Superstars  (Read 25416 times)

infoseeker

pretty sure leila33 is lena who was said to of retired in an earlier post, almost certain of it tbh.

When lena "retired" she gave her profile away to another girl who put up her own pics she was similar to lena but not as good looking.
Now the pics have been changed back that is a very recent development like last few days it maybe the case that Lena has un"retired" personally I'd see her in preference to any of the new girls if someone confirms that it is her.

Offline jay0707

Just going to leave the second Review here as well. It looks like this guy had a similar occurrence in regards to not willing to do another 1hr punt with her.

Alice_22
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38436.0

Offline bakerted

There is now a new group sexy.girls.manchester working out of Salford

External Link/Members Only

alice_22         External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reviewed here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38370.msg517761#msg517761

& here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38436.msg518623#msg518623

katie_young   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reviewed here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35524.msg485842#msg485842

anne_20        External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Review to follow shortly

sexy.monika  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mandy25       External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

cute.agness   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

cute.agness, sexy.monika & mandy25 Are the new members of the group. Their rates are lower than the other three. Presumably because they are new.

infoseeker

There is now a new group sexy.girls.manchester working out of Salford

Based on the Available Info (including what Karolina mentioned to me) I think it is likely a Polish pimp has corralled some (but not all) of these girls with the changes in groups and from other Info I have on how Polish girls work.

These girls were introduced by me on this thread as Independents and were the only true Polish Independents in this town that was the great thing about Lena.
If anyone sees any clear signs that there is a pimp pulling the strings for the above group please mention that on this thread.  It might not matter that much but at least we should know....

cute.agness, sexy.monika & mandy25 Are the new members of the group. Their rates are lower than the other three. Presumably because they are new.

.....it might even be a good thing I've been trying to get these girls to see for a while that when they are new £100/hour is more appropriate a price and if these three are lower priced that would be because the pimp told them that otherwise wgs like this would rarely be smart enough to do price themselves less then their more experienced friends.... the only one who was External Link/Members Only when I told her (she is definetly still a pure independent).

I won't be posting much on this thread since I don't expect to be punting at all with these girls (since I am hardly ever punting now) so I hope the Polish girls punters on here can keep it up as a resource to share Useful Info on these group of girls.  You will not find a resource like it anywhere else.

bakerted is your Polish girl expert they seem to love him I've mentioned it before.

I've not known anyone who Polish girls seems to be so full of admiration, trust and lust for then you.

All the best all on your Polish Girl Punting.  :hi:

Offline bakerted

The Kinky Girls Manchester Have a new member as of yesterday.

vivien_young

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ignore the warning that will be removed. Her verification picture is still showing.

Offline spartanwizard

Where do they pluck these stunners from???  Need a trip to Poland!!

Offline bakerted

Take a drive down a country road. The forests are full of them!

Offline bakerted

Why fight for a place in the forest, when you can come to sunny Salford!

Offline bakerted

The Kinky Girls Manchester

Back to three with this new addition (not counting Leila_33 which seems to be some form of management account)

mylene_young

Offline bakerted

Jennymanchester

Back in Manchester today. Will be part of the
sexy.girls.manchester as she works from the same apartment.

Been to see her today £60 1/2 hour not £70 as on aw.

Report to follow.

Offline bakerted

Not sure why this hasn't linked on this occasion??

Here is the review for Jennymanchester

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41187.0

jikthesik

what's the latest about our beloved dziewczyny?

good to see there's still an interest in polish girls on here.

infoseeker

jikthesik my punting pal, Good to see you on here  :hi:

good to see there's still an interest in polish girls on here.

This thread emigrated here after Nit - Female Pundit shitted on the one me and you used to contribute to elsewhere.... I'd like to see her try to pull such a trick on here the Wicked Witch. :diablo:

I'm retired from Polish girl punting now mate, bakerted is keeping things running and organised for this group at least and when you get back I'm sure you'll help him keep things going like me and you did elsewhere.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:02:34 am by infoseeker »

Offline reddevil93

Thanks for detailed reports guys. I'm currently getting in touch with Marta External Link/Members Only

Hopefully we can arrange a meeting for next week (my first punt). Can't wait to see her face once she finds out that we speak the same language (obviously won't tell her till the end of our encounter)  ;)

Offline bakerted

My Polish punting has been taking a back seat of late.
Got to say unless you build a rapport with these groups of girls  then the punts can be a perfunctory experience.

sexy.girls.manchester

hot jenny_xxx part of this group but now working out of Croydon

The Kinky Girls Manchester :-)

I still count mylene_young & vivien_young as part of this group.

New girl Jennifer_blondi External Link/Members Only

anybody want to TOFTT?

The two groups above are a much safer bet than the "Sexy Switchers" group of girls.
(Switch- more than likely / Sexy - sometimes not)  :thumbsdown:

Vivien & Mylene are the best of the current crop.

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

Offline reddevil93

Got to say unless you build a rapport with these groups of girls  then the punts can be a perfunctory experience.

sexy.girls.manchester

anybody want to TOFTT?

The two groups above are a much safer bet than the "Sexy Switchers" group of girls.

Vivien hasn't been online since 5th of December, perhaps she's on holiday. As soon as she replies I'm on my way to visit her  :dance:

Offline bakerted

Vivien hasn't been online since 5th of December, perhaps she's on holiday.

Both Vivien & Mylene are supposed to return on the 6th of January.

Offline reddevil93

Both Vivien & Mylene are supposed to return on the 6th of January.

Thank god  :rolleyes: cheers for letting me know.

Gordo987

Got to say unless you build a rapport with these groups of girls  then the punts can be a "perfunctory" experience.

sexy.girls.manchester

anybody want to TOFTT?

What? are you sure that 'perfunctory' is the right word? :unknown:

Offline steeeevo75

Does anyone have the number for Karolinamanch please

Offline steeeevo75

Does anyone have the number for Karolinamanch please

Online scutty brown

Just came across this old thread and thought I'd give it an update.
Lena is now very active as a pimp, responsible for nearly all the Polish girls in the Preston area, many in Manchester, and others around the country. She currently has two adverts running in Poland for girls to come to Edinburgh and Sheffield, while I've seen other adverts for London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester and Leicester..

always the same phone number +447448944805

She hires the houses, flies the girls in, runs their Vivastreet accounts and charges them a fortune for rent. One girl told me she was billed £500/week for one room to work and sleep in. They also have to pay a share of their earnings.
Some girls get to manage their own bookings, others are managed by Lena. The girls don't get access to their VS accounts, making it hard for them to leave. 
Lena decides who gets to work in which town, and when, and when they get moved. For instance virtually all of the Poles around New Hall Lane are hers

This is the photo from her previous AW account, which I believe was External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 08:52:11 am by scutty brown »

Online scutty brown

Offline sir wanksalot

The girls don't get access to their VS accounts, making it hard for them to leave. 
Lena decides who gets to work in which town, and when, and when they get moved.

What do you mean "making it hard for them to leave" ?

I presume the ladies have a choice ??

PS Karolina in Manchester appears to have returned to Manchester for a short while. Never met her although been tempted a few times. I can't be arsed seeing any WG who thinks "only in town for a few days" is a hook to reel me in.

Online scutty brown

What do you mean "making it hard for them to leave" ?

I presume the ladies have a choice ??..............................

Hard to leave in the sense that they don't control their own AW or VS profiles - Lena refuses to hand the logon details over if the girls leave. Effectively blocks the girls from working through AW as multiple accounts for one girl are in theory banned. Also means if they do create new accounts all their reviews are lost. As are any credits they may have built up -Lena would get all those.
There's no suggestion the girls are forced, they're just treated badly

Online scutty brown

Latest news of this group is that one girl who left had threats made against her family back in Poland
While another who tried to leave was gang-raped as punishment / warning to others before they finally let her go