Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Manchester parlour at 50 shades building?  (Read 5085 times)

Online Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only

Was shared by the backup Cheshire Elite twitter.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not directly compared but some of the girls / pics look the same so hopefully be able to start going there again soon.

The last lot really were a shower of shite, talk about kill the golden goose with their use of fake pics and shit descriptions, I punted there a few times and walked twice when the girl i'd arranged to punt wasn't actually there  :dash:

Offline suede

Looks like girls from Cheshire Elite.Lets hope they are on the ball.Could do with a bit of variety  on the scene.

Offline chrishornx

Looks like girls from Cheshire Elite.Lets hope they are on the ball.Could do with a bit of variety  on the scene.

nice to see some fee details

Offline Woblybobsdog

Not sure how new it is as its using 50 shites phone number

Offline con-a-ser

Not sure how new it is as its using 50 shites phone number

That was actually using the old Sandy's number so I assume it is a actual marketing strategy
So any regulars will phone without even knowing the business has changed to they answer the phone

Offline Woblybobsdog

That was actually using the old Sandy's number so I assume it is a actual marketing strategy
So any regulars will phone without even knowing the business has changed to they answer the phone

I ran the number and my phone id ed it as 50 shades

Offline con-a-ser

50 Shades Massage, Prestwich
Name: 50 Shades Massage
Address:
464 Bury Old Rd
Postcode/City:
M25 1NL Prestwich
County:
Greater Manchester England
Phone:
0161 773 5030
Mobile:
07544 852975

Same phone number

Offline 19jammy

As long as they have a better service than 50 shades, then it’s good.

Offline Briddy

Just hope the girls there don't try and charge extra for kissing and ro like the last lot tried to pull when it was 50 shades of shite

Offline Blackpool Rock

No girls showing on the rota, did it nose dive so they shut up shop or has plod closed them down again  :unknown:
Hopefully it's just a website glitch as I was planning a visit

Offline Duke of Earl

When i spoke to receptionist last week she said they were calling themselves 464 Incalls as another parlour had complained about them using the FCM name.

This is the 464 website but seems just a mirror image of FCM one. It can be found via google searches though unlike the FCM site.

There was only one girl working last thursday (hennessey). Apparently it had generally been quiet - i'm not sure how anyone outside of this forum would know it had opened.

Offline Blackpool Rock

When i spoke to receptionist last week she said they were calling themselves 464 Incalls as another parlour had complained about them using the FCM name.

This is the 464 website but seems just a mirror image of FCM one. It can be found via google searches though unlike the FCM site.

There was only one girl working last thursday (hennessey). Apparently it had generally been quiet - i'm not sure how anyone outside of this forum would know it had opened.
Still no one showing on the rota though  :unknown:

Offline suede

It was hard work to find their website on the Internet  all sorts of stuff was coming  up when you typed in the name.

Offline Kool Keef

I thought this place could only get better after 50 Shades, guess not