Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Tina - Preston wants deposit  (Read 438 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Been looking for a punt all day, thought i'd try this one as she looks OK and has a likes list which fits with my preference and she's also not priced stupidly high.
Asked when she was working and got an AW e-mail with phone number saying to text what I wanted along with a postcode.  :thumbsup:

So far so good I text her with a time I want asking if it's Ok then wait about 15 minutes to get a text back saying she wants a £20 deposit due to timewasters into her paypal account (family & friends) which I believe is impossible to get your money back from if it turns out to be a scam.

I haven't bothered replying and assume it's a scam, not blocked her number yet as i'm waiting to see if she tries to follow it up.
Tempted to reply saying No deposit due to previously having been robbed.

Not sure whether it's within the rules to post her number as it's not displayed on her AW profile or her paypal account address  :unknown:
Also while i'm assuming it's a scam I can't be sure as i've not payed the deposit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bikerman

Personally i wont pay a deposit....her review says she was in torbay...maybe she needs money for train fare home
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chrishornx

CANCEL THAT SHE IS A BAREBACKER

Offline bdyno

how about this one BR?

External Link/Members Only
As well as BB, the profile description changes from first to third person.  Always a dodgy sign.

Online Pennington

As well as BB, the profile description changes from first to third person.  Always a dodgy sign.

Feedback on AW withheld too.

Offline photoclicker

Profile made yesterday and in torbay now bets shes knackered driving through the night

Offline Blackpool Rock

Profile made yesterday and in torbay now bets shes knackered driving through the night
:unknown: Her profile is 5 years old and she's still showing in Preston  :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock