Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Non "Far East" Massage Parlours  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Boates

Are there any massage parlours that offer HE, B2B etc that don't have Oriental ladies?
Any links much appreciated.  :hi:

Offline blueboy85

Offline Thephoenix

Depends on the area.

Liverpool has Temple Spa 21, which has mixed reviews and quite expensive.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Boates

Depends on the area.

Thanks guys - ideally Greater Manchester or Cheshire.

Offline worf35

Queens Massage, Cheetham Hill, Manchester.
Well reviewed on here  :thumbsup:.
Italian and Romanian girls work their.

Sorry can't do links.....

Offline Goldfinch

Queens Massage, Cheetham Hill, Manchester.
Well reviewed on here  :thumbsup:.
Italian and Romanian girls work their.

Sorry can't do links.....

Offline worf35

Offline Access

Depends on the area.

Looks tempting, no mention of prices on their site which is a pain.

Offline Half Century

I think someone from Temple Spa must have set up AW profiles for their girls and you can see some prices on there, although there's not guarantee they're still the same or what services they include.

Offline Sirhumphrey

Sofia B2B & Claire HE, in Middleton would be my first choice

Offline The_stoic

I notice that Body Serenity in Preston was mentioned earlier in this thread. I last went there about 7/8 years ago (long before I knew this place even existed) and saw Angel for a tantric massage. My god, that was an experience. That woman had my whole body on absolute fire. When I actually managed to cum it was like an explosion going off from my balls. That was one of those experiences that stays with you for life.

Read some very mixed reviews about the place in the past and had a couple of ropey experiences before that there but she was on another level. I’d love to know what she’s up to now and if she’s still working.

Also, with respect to Temple Spa, I went there last about two years ago. Can’t remember names but one was a short dark haired lady with amazing tits and she just oozed filth. When she started rubbing her pussy lips against my balls, it was game over, unfortunately. The one before that was a hot redhead who used an incredible amount of oil and was incredibly sensual. Again, people complain about it from what I’ve read but both my experiences in the past were positive - it was pricy for what you get though.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 09:19:43 pm by The_stoic »

Offline blueboy85

Angel is still working at Body Serenity. She was there Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Probably be there next week. Think I'll have to sample her tantric massage myself if it's as good as you say it is.

Offline The_stoic

It was seriously one of the best experiences of my life. She was phenomenal.

I’m sure it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but it certainly was mine.

I think I need to find an excuse to get my arse up to Preston.

Let me know how it goes 👍🏻