Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: yourdreamcometruexx - Manchester  (Read 13409 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5857882) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline davebar4

Hey guys, I've only recently joined this forum a few weeks ago and this will be my first review so go easy on me!

External Link/Members Only

£200 for the hour.

Booking - Done via text message, really straight forward and easy.

Location - Manchester - In-call

Booking - This was the third time I have had the pleasure of visiting Cherelle, so I guess you could say I have become a bit of a regular. We arranged it a few days in advance which I personally prefer doing.

Venue - Apartment in city centre, absolutely lovely apartment, very clean - could probably eat off the floor!

Meeting - As this was already the third time I had the privilege of meeting Cherelle, I felt completely at ease seeing her, even when I first met her, she's so down to earth and friendly she makes you feel completely comfortable. She is incredibly easy to talk to, and we always have a good chat and a good laugh which I personally enjoy, not really a huge fan of just turning up, handing over the money and diving straight into the action without a word said.
Physically, Cherelle is just my type, the amount of times a woman will say "curves in all the right places" or "big booty queen" and then you go to view their pictures and you're just like "meh really?" this just isn't the case at all with Cherelle.
For all you guys out there who like your women with that hourglass figure, and a big booty who knows how to move it then you will not be disappointed here!
Diving into the action, we always start with some kissing before I removed her clothes and dove straight down giving her oral. She tastes delicious and doesn't go over the top with the moaning and groaning, nothing worse than a woman who is clearly faking it... she seemed to be enjoying it with the whole twitching and leg movement so I'm not complaining.
On with the rubber, and had her straight onto all fours so I could get the perfect view of that booty.. had to take it easy otherwise I would have just fired my load straight away.
Asked her to climb aboard and start riding me, she definitely knows how to move that big ass, it's without a doubt one of the best experiences ever  :lol: Her on top with her gorgeous boobs in my mouth - heaven!
Didn't want to leave without putting a shift in and actually make it enjoyable for her, as I get more turned on knowing she is having a good time as well, so we ended up in missionary where I could really give her a good pounding, again she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did, so spent a good solid 15-20 minutes pounding her before filling the bag!

She is more than happy to deliver everything on her likes list, and there are no extra charges, what you see is what you get.

Would I see her again?

Of course I would, for me she delivers one of the best services I've had. She's so friendly, enthusiastic, smoking hot, and eager to please so what's not to like? She's an absolute gem, proper friendly, a great laugh, physically gorgeous, and delivers a classy GFE.

Yes, I know a lot of you will say £200 is too much for the hour, but for me I don't mind paying that because I know I'll be getting a proper decent service.

For me personally, she's one of the best punts I've had so I always leave a happy man!

Enjoy!

Banned reason: Posting dodgy review
Banned by: daviemac

Online Bustydusty

£200 an hour
If cim and anal were available... no chance she’d still be too expensive

Curious as to what “exclusive” means in a prostitute’s advert?
Exclusive of cim and anal maybe
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 09:32:03 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline OakTree

I'm certainly not convinced this is anywhere near worth the money she's charging. He seems a bit cunt struck by her and this doesn't seem like an objective review.

She's sprung up from nowhere and so has the OP.

It's a NO from me.

Offline Captain caveman 69

me thinks its just another one of them sp adverts :scare:

Please tell me, how many times did you come ?

Offline Drayki

I'm certainly not convinced this is anywhere near worth the money she's charging. He seems a bit cunt struck by her and this doesn't seem like an objective review.

She's sprung up from nowhere and so has the OP.

It's a NO from me.

+1 and at 200 notes an hour  :dash: no wonder she can afford Christian Louboutins  :thumbsdown:

Offline davebar4

Just the once. But you can cum as much as you want during the time you've booked for.

Offline cash2spare

I doff my titfer to you O/P spending a good 15 to 20 minutes pounding her before coming, well done, I'd be finished in well under 5 minutes probably 1 lol

Offline Your_dark_knight

Hey guys, I've only recently joined this forum a few weeks ago and this will be my first review so go easy on me!

External Link/Members Only

£200 for the hour.

Booking - Done via text message, really straight forward and easy.

Location - Manchester - In-call

Booking - This was the third time I have had the pleasure of visiting Cherelle, so I guess you could say I have become a bit of a regular. We arranged it a few days in advance which I personally prefer doing.

Venue - Apartment in city centre, absolutely lovely apartment, very clean - could probably eat off the floor!

Meeting - As this was already the third time I had the privilege of meeting Cherelle, I felt completely at ease seeing her, even when I first met her, she's so down to earth and friendly she makes you feel completely comfortable. She is incredibly easy to talk to, and we always have a good chat and a good laugh which I personally enjoy, not really a huge fan of just turning up, handing over the money and diving straight into the action without a word said.
Physically, Cherelle is just my type, the amount of times a woman will say "curves in all the right places" or "big booty queen" and then you go to view their pictures and you're just like "meh really?" this just isn't the case at all with Cherelle.
For all you guys out there who like your women with that hourglass figure, and a big booty who knows how to move it then you will not be disappointed here!
Diving into the action, we always start with some kissing before I removed her clothes and dove straight down giving her oral. She tastes delicious and doesn't go over the top with the moaning and groaning, nothing worse than a woman who is clearly faking it... she seemed to be enjoying it with the whole twitching and leg movement so I'm not complaining.
On with the rubber, and had her straight onto all fours so I could get the perfect view of that booty.. had to take it easy otherwise I would have just fired my load straight away.
Asked her to climb aboard and start riding me, she definitely knows how to move that big ass, it's without a doubt one of the best experiences ever  :lol: Her on top with her gorgeous boobs in my mouth - heaven!
Didn't want to leave without putting a shift in and actually make it enjoyable for her, as I get more turned on knowing she is having a good time as well, so we ended up in missionary where I could really give her a good pounding, again she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did, so spent a good solid 15-20 minutes pounding her before filling the bag!

She is more than happy to deliver everything on her likes list, and there are no extra charges, what you see is what you get.

Would I see her again?

Of course I would, for me she delivers one of the best services I've had. She's so friendly, enthusiastic, smoking hot, and eager to please so what's not to like? She's an absolute gem, proper friendly, a great laugh, physically gorgeous, and delivers a classy GFE.

Yes, I know a lot of you will say £200 is too much for the hour, but for me I don't mind paying that because I know I'll be getting a proper decent service.

For me personally, she's one of the best punts I've had so I always leave a happy man!

Enjoy!

Thanks for the review kidda, you said this is the third time you’ve seen her, and Ben were the previous times? 1 year ago? 2 year? Ago? 3 year ago? Or you earlier than that?

Offline davebar4

The first time I saw her was in december, then again in January I think.
I've only been on here for a few weeks and this was my first review.

Offline Rozzy

Hmmm can you confirm it was definitely the girl in the pics? The girl in the pics is quite well known 600k followers on insta also been in big brother. When I seen your review I was excited so booked in with her this week but then noticed today her profile says in Glasgow, but the girls insta on her stories she in definitely at home (Manchester) ha.

P.s I’m a newcomer guys so il get some reviews up tonight/tomorrow to share my experiences

Offline Elfinboy13

Hmmm can you confirm it was definitely the girl in the pics? The girl in the pics is quite well known 600k followers on insta also been in big brother. When I seen your review I was excited so booked in with her this week but then noticed today her profile says in Glasgow, but the girls insta on her stories she in definitely at home (Manchester) ha.

P.s I’m a newcomer guys so il get some reviews up tonight/tomorrow to share my experiences

Yeah her pictures are chanelle mccleary as commented on another post.

Offline samneil15

me thinks its just another one of them sp adverts :scare:

+1

Smells like BS to me

Need the kids back in school so they stay off the forum  :lol:

Offline davebar4

You guys sure know how to make new people feel welcome!

I couldn't honestly give a fuck what anyone thinks about me or my review.

If you wish to book, that's cool. If you wish to spend your money elsewhere, that's also cool. No need to be a cunt about it now is there?

This post was directed towards Sam Neil lol
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 03:36:59 pm by davebar4 »

Offline OakTree

If you wish to book, that's cool. If you wish to spend your money elsewhere, that's also cool. No need to be a cunt about it now is there?

It would seem the girl you saw is not the girl in the pics unless of course a former big brother contestant is now selling her gash for cash. Can you confirm if who you saw is chanelle mccleary or not?

Offline Bantagonist

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

It would seem the girl you saw is not the girl in the pics unless of course a former big brother contestant is now selling her gash for cash. Can you confirm if who you saw is chanelle mccleary or not?

Davebar4, you have been challenged that the girl shown in the pics for this profile is not the girl you would have seen.
You have logged in since, but avoided saying anything. Care to make a comment??

Offline Tunechi

Offline Bantagonist

Dave if you wanna answer privately you can. As a newbie, he's probably feeling a bit pressured as we are potentially talking about a Z-list celeb. but at least don't be scared to confirm, if the girl you saw, matches the pics.

Offline Kool Keef

Dave if you wanna answer privately you can. As a newbie, he's probably feeling a bit pressured as we are potentially talking about a Z-list celeb. but at least don't be scared to confirm, if the girl you saw, matches the pics.

While you're asking for info, what info can you provide on Harper 1992?
You failed to answer or ignored the question last time.

Offline Bantagonist

While you're asking for info, what info can you provide on Harper 1992?
You failed to answer or ignored the question last time.
to not deter on this topic you can ask me that privately as Ive forgotten now

Offline chrishornx

Curious as to what “exclusive” means in a prostitute’s advert?

or 'world renowned in personal life' !!

Offline Brown sauce

Wouldn’t  surprise me if she did start working tbh but if she did I feel you use way less obvious photos and not ones easily link you

Offline Brown sauce

What you think deposit scam or worse ?

I rang but no answer.

Offline davebar4

If you give her a text, I'm sure she'll get back to you.

I've had no communication problems with her.

Could try emailing on adultwork also, she does respond.

Offline OakTree

It would be helpful if you could answer the main question that's been put to you. Is this girl who she appears to be or not? It is an important issue for any potential punter. Are they going to see the girl in the photos (bearing in mind we know who the photos are of)..or not?

Offline samneil15

Where's the super sleuthing moderators now???? Surely we need rid of these touts?

Offline Tunechi

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Davebar4, you have been challenged that the girl shown in the pics for this profile is not the girl you would have seen.
You have logged in since, but avoided saying anything. Care to make a comment??

Don't think he wants to answer you MrC.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Thatguyj69

Wow, well this thread was a good read. I definitely agree with those that say it sounds like bullshit. It's like the same scripted review I have seen a few times for very expensive girls. Maybe he copied and pasted then changed  it but you sherlockhomes motherfuckers have gone way past that and left them no way out but the truth or hide  :D :lol: imagine hitting them with the actual name of the girl in the pictures  :cool:
Looking forward to the conclusion.

Offline MancTommy

Wow, well this thread was a good read. I definitely agree with those that say it sounds like bullshit. It's like the same scripted review I have seen a few times for very expensive girls. Maybe he copied and pasted then changed  it but you sherlockhomes motherfuckers have gone way past that and left them no way out but the truth or hide  :D :lol: imagine hitting them with the actual name of the girl in the pictures  :cool:
Looking forward to the conclusion.
It certainly was. That said, paying a bit extra for a ride on a minor celeb could be someone's thing. If that's what this is and the review is fake, then surely it should belong in punting discussion instead?

Would be easier to link to the AW advert, hint at who it is and float the general topic of "would you pay extra for punting with a minor celeb"?

Offline davebar4

It appears that the majority of people here aren't particularly convinced by myself.

I've had the pleasure of seeing this lass three times

Online johnny34

It appears that the majority of people here aren't particularly convinced by myself.

I've had the pleasure of seeing this lass three times
So you're in the best position to be able to tell us if its the girl in the pictures or not?  :unknown:

Online ISTS2005

It certainly was. That said, paying a bit extra for a ride on a minor celeb could be someone's thing. If that's what this is and the review is fake, then surely it should belong in punting discussion instead?

Would be easier to link to the AW advert, hint at who it is and float the general topic of "would you pay extra for punting with a minor celeb"?
Says the voice of experience eh... start contributing before you slag anyone else off.

Not sticking up for the OP, I cannot understand why he feels the need to dodge the questions, but guess he has his reasons (PM me if you want). He seems to be getting grief now for refusing to confirm if it is some tart off reality TV, and for leaving a review of Poppy in Liverpool and then saying later on that he listened to both sides of an argument? Perspective is needed I think because its getting a bit toxic.

Offline Atlas1957

I can actually understand the unwillingness to confirm if the WG is a minor reality TV celebrity or not. It would be outing the WG to the world on an open forum.

I once managed via a different route to the usual AW/VS/SA kind to have a paid sexual encounter with a TOWIE "star" a few times and it isn't something I'd even give details on a closed forum or via PM because she has family and might not want them knowing about her post TOWIE career choices.

Offline Brown sauce

I can actually understand the unwillingness to confirm if the WG is a minor reality TV celebrity or not. It would be outing the WG to the world on an open forum.

I once managed via a different route to the usual AW/VS/SA kind to have a paid sexual encounter with a TOWIE "star" a few times and it isn't something I'd even give details on a closed forum or via PM because she has family and might not want them knowing about her post TOWIE career choices.

Think difference is. She using photos on this profile what’s easily linked to her instagram. It’s not as if he message her through insta to see if she was interested and was off the books let say. So if it’s her then adds to this review being more honest otherwise it a fake account and then the review is questionable

Offline antsz

I don't think communication is Daves string point, a simple yes or no isn't a hard reply.
 And as for being famous ,if you consider that as famous I doubt she will even make page 15 if she was outed , nobody could care less, she's just another WG at the end of the day

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Think difference is. She using photos on this profile what’s easily linked to her instagram. It’s not as if he message her through insta to see if she was interested and was off the books let say. So if it’s her then adds to this review being more honest otherwise it a fake account and then the review is questionable

100% this. Anyway the OP has finally admitted it's a b&s profile and the girl he saw wasn't the one in the pics

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=301312.0

Offline Cord_the_boy

Wouldn’t give details on a closed forum OR dm? I’m calling bullshit on this too while we’re all at it  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

You would say that though wouldn't you.

FUCKING TROLL !!!  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Anyways you've come clean finally.

Omg. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope being banned. Was the girl I saw in the pictures her? Nope, no it wasn't but I had a damn good time with the girl I did see.

The pictures are stolen.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 06:38:34 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline davebar4

I'm surprised nobody has come out and said I'm lying.

They don't believe anything I say, nothing in my three reviews but then I mention that the girl I saw was not the one I saw in the pictures, and everybody believes me.

The irony. People make me chuckle.

Online EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

They don't believe anything I say, nothing in my three reviews but then I mention that the girl I saw was not the one I saw in the pictures, and everybody believes me.

When I analyse your comment, it confirms why I have doubts about you, you made an issue about not answering a simple question, and let's be rate not answering it would lean most opinions to the girl not being the girl, not even close to irony! If ur points valid then your just confirming yourself a troll, and if your genuine then welcome aboard but you dug this hole yourself......put the fucking shovel down!!!!!

Offline The0neAnd0nly

They don't believe anything I say. nothing in my three reviews but then I mention that the girl I saw was not the one I saw in the pictures, and everybody believes me.

Whatever - you've lost all credibility and now just digging yourself deeper. Grow up  :thumbsdown:

Offline davebar4

It wasn't me who made the issue by not answering the question originally.

You people simply couldn't respect someone's wishes. You just constantly hounded, and hounded because you were only interested in yourself, and your own personal use of the information regardless of the consequences.

I don't seek, or need anyones approval. People keep throwing terms at me "your fellow punters" yet since I've joined this forum, I've been shown nothing but disrespect (baring in mind I had done nothing other than be respectful and post reviews until I eventually bite back at the abuse that was coming my way)

Anyway, I'll go back to just browsing the forum and not contribute anything in future.

Enjoy

Offline Edwin D

Don’t understand your motives for posting a review in the first place. And having confirmed in a PM you did see the girl in the pictures, now it isn’t. But that might not be the truth anyway according to your last post in the other thread.

Like everybody else, I’ve no idea what to believe and what not to so probably a positive if you stop ‘contributing’.

Offline stevedave

It literally was.

You want us to react...oh no Dave, don't leave us, don't stop posting all your amazingly informative reviews, whatever would we do without you Dave?

The forum was here long before you decided to grace it's presence, and thankfully it will be here long after too.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

You people simply couldn't respect someone's wishes. You just constantly hounded, and hounded because you were only interested in yourself, and your own personal use of the information regardless of the consequences.

I don't seek, or need anyones approval. People keep throwing terms at me "your fellow punters" yet since I've joined this forum, I've been shown nothing but disrespect (baring in mind I had done nothing other than be respectful and post reviews until I eventually bite back at the abuse that was coming my way)

Anyway, I'll go back to just browsing the forum and not contribute anything in future.

Enjoy

I'm guessing by "someones wishes" you're actually referring to the girl who you saw and probably begged you not to share with others that she had lied about who she was and looked like. Or you just feel some misplaced sense of loyalty to her?

I've noticed you try and be clever with the words and phrases you use to dig your way out of trouble later and I'm glad you've outed yourself as a liar and untrustworthy contributor to the forum. If you're going to lurk and leech from the shadows it's probably the best the rest of us can hope for  :thumbsup:

Finally you can try and sling mud as much as you want at others but at the end of the day you tried covering up for a SP whatever the reason was and are now upset (regardless of what you say or how little you apparently care) its come to a head.

Offline OakTree

Enjoy

I think you need to ask yourself why you posted those reviews on this forum.

Were you hoping to pass on valuable information that would be of use to other punters or were you writing the review for the benefit of the girl you'd seen. Looking at what you've written and your posting after I would say it's the latter. It is quite obvious to me you are hoping to curry favour with these girls and even may believe you have some sort of special relationship above and beyond what us normal punters have.

Here's a reality check. You're just some nobody who gives her a wad of cash for her gash. They're not really cumming and they don't really like you. Her idea of an ideal punt is for you to slide the cash under the door and fuck off.

So stop making a dick of yourself and wake the fuck up.