Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese/Thai massage cheshire area  (Read 33416 times)

woodlbb

Hi, I'm new to the area and im looking for a thai/chinese massage place that offers full oil massages etc and happy endings? Any ideas?
any area around Crewe,Warrington,Stoke,Macclesfield
cheers

Offline TreeDoc

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure I've read somewhere that extras are given, but not 100% sure; it's not my thing.

Think they also have a branch in Crewe (on Nantwich Road)

« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 04:50:15 pm by TreeDoc »

woodlbb

Ive seen this but I dont think they give any extras. There are a couple of advertisement on gumtree for macclesfield but they offer "no sexual service"

Offline TreeDoc

There is also:-

Which is across the road from Royal Orchid.

My Ex. came from Crewe so I had to stop playing in Crewe, it wasn't worth the risk; so I'm not fully upto date with Crewe, so they may of closed.

woodlbb

what about further afield do you know of any more. Where did you go when not in Crewe?

Offline TreeDoc

I made the mistake of getting married, so tried to be a good boy :timeout So on the odd stag do I may of slipped   ;)

Then there was a place my mate took me on Edleston Road, near where I used to go; saw a really hot dark hair (black bob) very slim girl Maya I think her name was, she said she was a lap dancer, that was about 4yrs ago, she was very good :yahoo:. That was the last time I played away  :(

Looking to catch up now, but Crewe is a bit far these days, so was looking what's around Stoke, I've put a post up asking about some girls at Tingle's in Stoke, but no replies yet

Offline TreeDoc

what about further afield do you know of any more. Where did you go when not in Crewe?

The main other place was Manchester, the likes of Hayley's, TWL, WFB but from what I've heard they have all closed. I was told yesterday that the Gallery had also closed, so maybe its true what I heard years ago   :dash:

woodlbb

i know its frustrating. I can get a massage anywhere with extra services but I want a good thai or chinese massage not a slap dash haha thankyou anyway

Offline TreeDoc

I've thought about it, but decided its easier to keep the two separate; a proper sports massage and sex else where.

Be nice to find someone that does both

Naumi

Guys there are plenty of Thai massage places in Cheshire/Manchester area.
For one of the very best go to Nid in Atherton.
Absolutly great lady, lovely proper massage and a wonderful happy ending.
Gets much better after a re visit.
A definate yes.

woodlbb

thanks I might give her a go. prices seem reasonable

STARRING

Liverpool oriental massage.............young slim Orientals.......guaranteed suck and fuck.

bobster41124

hi there
there's a place in Newcastle under Lyme with 2 chinese girls working it's near the full moon pub they charge £25 massage then £20 for happy ending or £30 for naked happy ending where you can suck tits and finger the girls tel;  07845583700 and it's a fantastic massage
you can also try sirens of the orient just google them you are guaranteed anything £50 for half an hour it says it's based in cobridge but it's in Shelton
if you here of any more places please post I'm addicted to thai/chinese girls

infoseeker

Guys there are plenty of Thai massage places in Cheshire/Manchester area.

Hi Naumi  :hi:

I think the original poster was looking for Cheshire based recommendations.
It is true there are lots more to choose from in Manchester.

infoseeker

....but they offer "no sexual service"

woodauto-censored a lot of places that do offer hand job / happy ending (and more) write this on their profiles, it is the nature of the business.
Example - External Link/Members Only
On that website it is like no way jose no sexual services, but I know from feedback that happy endings are on the menu at that place, maybe not first meet then again maybe so.....

Best to find a place and start a thread to ask if anyone has any experience of a getting a hand job / happy ending and more there, or if you're feeling brave turn up and test the boundaries yourself, in a way it all adds to the thrill.

Some girls will only do extras if you develop enough of a rapport during the massage bit, just keep an emergency £20 close at hand.

Offline Rowlanp

Does anyone know where Jan from The Royal Orchid went to?

Very good massage well worth the money - would love another session with her

Offline Bugsys

Had a great massage from Pim royal orchid at the Crewe shop for the first time as she normally works in the newcastle shop. Very good looking girl. Played with my balls for a while and asked me to turn over offered HR for £20. Nothing else available was allowed to touch her bottom and thighs which was tight and great. Will be back again. Will try a 4 hand next time

Offline Bugsys

Been back to Royal Orchid crewe and had the four hand, wasn't Pim this time was the was 2 other girls one was a looker and firm ass the other was slightly overweight. Good four hand HR
01270 255658

Nickweekly

Hi did you find Jan? She was great lady

Offline Rowlanp

I did find Jan - she moved to another place near Crewe.

She is now back at Royal Orchid but the Newcastle branch :-(

Offline chesterpunter

have a search through aw this week. ive seen 4 maybee 5 advertised in chester working.
not had a dabble yet as got a couple of visits booked in on aw.

Offline King Kenny

I used to visit these frequently External Link/Members Only. They're right by the bridge in Runcorn.  I first came across them around 2 years ago in St Helens. I got a really good massage including OWO. They then opened their Runcorn parlour. I always got a good service there as well, including sometimes OWO and on my penultimate visit got to finger the girl too. My next visit after that (around 9 months ago) was my last. It was clear that there were going to be no extras, though I think it was still the same girl. They'd had a change in ownership, so i don't know whether this had anything to do with it.

Steptoe

Runcorn branch is 50 yards from the Thai Temple in Runcorn.  I pass Dusita when I go there, but have never been in the place

Step

Offline Rowlanp

Decided to book a last min appointment at The Royal Orchid in Crewe  today. I wanted to see Jan but she was fully booked.

There is a new lady there who offered a HE for £20

The massage was ok, could have been better. HE was good. When finished she offered more excitement if I want next time - just have to ask.

No name I'm afraid as she didn't say

Offline Rowlanp

She never said what was on offer. She just said to ask if I want more next time

Dellboy

She never said what was on offer. She just said to ask if I want more next time

If she is the girl I saw then you are in for a good hour

Offline Bugsys

Is it worth a trip, i usually go to newcastle and see pim. What can i expect as its an extra 30 miles

hotelroom38

Extras are avaliable here, Massages are good, the extras are also worth the money.

Offline jjmassagehunter

Extras are avaliable here, Massages are good, the extras are also worth the money.

At the royal orchid? which one, newcastle or crewe? me and another punter on here have both said that they dont do anymore at the newcastle one not even a little bit of flesh!

im guessing its the crewe one?

hotelroom38

yea it is the crewe one... but I only went to the Newcastle one once.... the massage was ok... but the extra was not very good...
I prefere the Crewe location.  it is better now the 3rd room has a wall and not a curtain.

Offline jjmassagehunter

yea it is the crewe one... but I only went to the Newcastle one once.... the massage was ok... but the extra was not very good...
I prefere the Crewe location.  it is better now the 3rd room has a wall and not a curtain.

so they do do the extras at newcastle?!

where did you park at the crewe one?

hotelroom38

40 for the massage and 20 for the extra... 

hotelroom38

a hand job... with lots of oil..
I have had a different girl each time... some are better than others....

Do you know any other good locations for a happy ending?

Offline jjmassagehunter

a hand job... with lots of oil..
I have had a different girl each time... some are better than others....

Do you know any other good locations for a happy ending?

newcastle under lyme chinese massage

hotelroom38

Offline jjmassagehunter

no

there is also

not been here my self but i have seen a very happy looking bloke walk out before haha

hotelroom38

Haha thanks for the tip... I will let you know how I get on...  :)

There is a very good place in Liverpool as well... I cant rememer the name..  but the massage was gerat.. and the happy ending was out of this world...

Offline happyending

I doubt that a nice ending is available at this place but happy to be proved wrong by someone

Offline King Kenny

Haha thanks for the tip... I will let you know how I get on...  :)

There is a very good place in Liverpool as well... I cant rememer the name..  but the massage was gerat.. and the happy ending was out of this world...

If you can describe the location I can identify it for you...

Offline jjmassagehunter

I doubt that a nice ending is available at this place but happy to be proved wrong by someone

been debating this for a few weeks, will get it done at the end of the month!

Offline greazedlightning

Liverpool oriental massage.............young slim Orientals.......guaranteed suck and fuck.

Any particular girl better than the others at this place? Thanks.

Offline Bronn

Don't think Warrington Thai has been mentioned yet- External Link/Members Only

I've always got a very good sensual massage, OW, & FS to finish. £60 for 30 mins  :thumbsup:

Generally a different Thai girl every other week

Cheers,

Bronn