Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bollock waxing and massage deal  (Read 2465 times)

Offline scutty brown

Just spotted this advert for a girl in Burnley offering a package of bollock waxing and massage. Whats the chance the massage comes with extras? Apparently named Greta, which sounds a bit foreign for Burnley

External Link/Members Only

Quick bit of research and this appears to be her, and she's Lithuanian

[Removed by admin]

Offline Blackpool Rock

Love her real name, just swap 2 letters and it's Dumicute  :D

Offline scutty brown

Love her real name, just swap 2 letters and it's Dumicute  :D

I assumed the original was pronounced "dumb cutie"

Online lpopo

Any need for the doxxing? Facebook link pretty unnecessary seeing as youre just speculating on whether shes even an sp

Offline scutty brown

Any need for the doxxing? Facebook link pretty unnecessary seeing as youre just speculating on whether shes even an sp

it was openly linked, don't think there's any harm in this case

Offline scutty brown

OK, I've reported it myself and requested the link be removed

Offline Scotpunter

Bollock waxing!!!  :thumbsdown: In the spirit of the shit on telly tonight...it is nil point from me on that idea!  :P
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

Bollock waxing!!!  :thumbsdown: In the spirit of the shit on telly tonight...it is nil point from me on that idea!  :P

Doesn't hurt at all, just a series of hard tugs
And the women prefer the clean look for OWO and rimming.

Offline Scotpunter

Doesn't hurt at all, just a series of hard tugs
And the women prefer the clean look for OWO and rimming.

What do they tug hard?  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline King Kenny

If you can get to Chester this one does wax and massage.

Pantman1

King kenny, does rippin marvolous do any extras?

Offline King Kenny

Offline Romeo Sensini

Just spotted this advert for a girl in Burnley offering a package of bollock waxing and massage. Whats the chance the massage comes with extras? Apparently named Greta, which sounds a bit foreign for Burnley

Quick bit of research and this appears to be her, and she's Lithuanian

[Removed by admin]

Have a chat with Tantric Alex, she has certainly talked about waxing when I've met her.

Offline opal

Bollox to having my undercarriage waxed. Tearing those strips off wouldn't make me 'calm and relaxed' all day!

Offline scutty brown

Bollox to having my undercarriage waxed. Tearing those strips off wouldn't make me 'calm and relaxed' all day!

The feeling as the hot wax goes on is quite pleasurable, I often get a hard on, which helps when the wax is ripped off: better contact with the furze.
And it DOESN'T hurt when the wax is ripped off

Pantman1

Has anyone been to Rippin marvolous in Chester? Im looking at booking, but wondered if they did extras as well?

Offline Robert44

The feeling as the hot wax goes on is quite pleasurable, I often get a hard on, which helps when the wax is ripped off: better contact with the furze.
And it DOESN'T hurt when the wax is ripped off

Scutty, you are made of sterner stuff than me mate, the thought of having my nuts covered in hot wax and then torn to shreds by some overzealous masseuse frightens the living daylights out of me.

Offline scutty brown

Scutty, you are made of sterner stuff than me mate, the thought of having my nuts covered in hot wax and then torn to shreds by some overzealous masseuse frightens the living daylights out of me.

The first time I ended up with quite a rash, bad enough to look like measles but ever since its been fine. After the first time the hair follicles seem to adapt

Offline King Kenny

Has anyone been to Rippin marvolous in Chester? Im looking at booking, but wondered if they did extras as well?

Nicky at RM is very good. Also does massage. Works in a very legit place, which you want when someone’s going to be applying hot wax to your genitals. Give her a call.

Offline george r

:scare:

Offline defoman

Ads now been pulled!

I'm looking for a service like this, any ideas?

Offline scutty brown

Ads now been pulled!

I'm looking for a service like this, any ideas?

where are you?

Offline defoman

East Lancs area but I can travel around the NW.

I know there's parlours where you can have it done but I want a wank or bj thrown in as well.