Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla Jones of Adultwork  (Read 2939 times)

2 review(s) for LaylaJones1991 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only

I booked Layla for a 1 hour incall. Price was £120, though she's reduced it to £110 now.

Communications were excellent. She sent me most of the address the day before the booking, then texted me the flat number just prior to the start of the booking.

She asked me in advance if I had any requests e.g. clothing. I asked her to have a suspender belt handy and said I'd supply the stockings.

Her flat is in Newcastle city centre and is an easy walk from the entrance to Eldon Square on Northumberland street. No parking immediately outside but there's a large multi-story car park close by on John Dobson street.

Inside it was modern, neat and tidy.

She's a very attractive girl, good looking facially with a superb body. She said other guys had said her facial features resemble Tori Taylor's and I'd agree. I'd say she's a bit curvier than her photos, and I mean that in a good way. She's slim but shapely with a firm, tight body. Great legs, curvy bum and hips, perky natural B cup boobs. Lovely soft tanned skin too.

She was wearing a tight fitting lime green micro skirt and belly top that had my eyes popping out of my head.

I sorted the paperwork, gave her some black hold ups to put on and jumped in the shower. The bathroom was clean, there was soap / shower gel and she gave me a clean towel.

When I came back she'd changed into the black hold ups with a suspender belt (as I had requested), sexy undies and heels. She looked absolutely fantastic, like a glamour model (she reminded me of NNE's April in this regard).

She's really nice, very friendly and chatty. In terms of hobbies she's into a lot of cool/geeky guy stuff so she's easy to chat to. Really sexy accent too.

Her hygiene was perfect.

Services: DFK, OWO / HJ, reverse O, 69, sex (cowgirl, missionary, doggy), cum on legs. She doesn't do CIM, facials or anal.

She did DFK but she didn't seem keen on prolonged snogging like e.g. Antonia at Diamonds (at least not with me), OWO was good if a little toothy initially, she was very responsive during reverse O and said she came 3 times. The sex was terrific, really passionate and I struggled to avoid cumming. She has mirrors at the bottom of her bed so I could watch her riding me - what a sight. After I'd cum she gave me more OWO but even watching her playing with her pussy I couldn't muster a second cumshot but that's not unusual for me.

I got a quick wash and departed, though she wasn't rushing me out the door and was happy for me to get a full shower at the end.

I really enjoyed it and would recommend her.

She's apparently only working for another couple of weeks. She said she might be back but it won't be for a good while, so if you want to see her do it now.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Another good detailed review there Prof. Sounds like nothing much to fault her on. No cim is a minor disappointment, I have been generally lucky there with my recent punts.

Offline Bengeo13

Wonderful review!
I'll need to get my skates on!

Offline the bloody butterfly

She seems to have made June the month of cancellations based on her AW profile.

Sorrento

going to see her today. Looking forward for making a good review when I'm back