Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenna Foxx, Chesterfield  (Read 19113 times)

Offline Chezzie John

I dowt it. That will be in a jar next to the pickled onions  ;)

Offline Turtle Z

I dowt it. That will be in a jar next to the pickled onions  ;)

Terrible risk if one was to stumble home pissed one evening feeling a little peckish.

Offline ghostpunter1

Yep, the cunt's still here and still working. AW reviews are hidden, and I fucking wonder why???  :lol:

janadoll

- Gender / Race / Nationality
Anti-immigration and bashing of religion / culture / nationality is allowed, however extreme racial comments and racial slurs are not tolerated. Complaining about the lack of 'political correctness', accusing the site moderation of being biased for / against something or throwing accusations of racism will equally not be tolerated.
- Allegations against punters
Admin can only judge members based upon their conduct online. The admin is not law enforcement and does not have investigatory powers and thus cannot determine whether any 'real-world' allegation against a member is true. Inaction by admin on unverified allegations does not mean endorsement of any alleged misconduct.

GolfNut

- Gender / Race / Nationality
Anti-immigration and bashing of religion / culture / nationality is allowed, however extreme racial comments and racial slurs are not tolerated. Complaining about the lack of 'political correctness', accusing the site moderation of being biased for / against something or throwing accusations of racism will equally not be tolerated.
- Allegations against punters
Admin can only judge members based upon their conduct online. The admin is not law enforcement and does not have investigatory powers and thus cannot determine whether any 'real-world' allegation against a member is true. Inaction by admin on unverified allegations does not mean endorsement of any alleged misconduct.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Another UKP devotee bites the dust

Offline Chezzie John

I don't think she likes me. But if the things I've heard are true people need to be made aware and then it's their decision.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

One of the worst punts I ever had. A right cunt she was and she sounds and looks like a bloke so I daresay the rumours are all correct. What makes me laugh is after 5 minutes of talking to her you get the impression she really does think she's a catch and punters should consider themselves lucky to spend time with her. A deluded fucking cow.

Offline maggotknob

Yes ... "she's" closer to Lily Savage than to Lily James .... :scare:

Offline RedKettle

One of the worst punts I ever had. A right cunt she was and she sounds and looks like a bloke so I daresay the rumours are all correct. What makes me laugh is after 5 minutes of talking to her you get the impression she really does think she's a catch and punters should consider themselves lucky to spend time with her. A deluded fucking cow.

hate the way you sit on the fence  :D :D

100punt

I saw Jenna many years back and one of her mates who was then working in the old blue minx lap dancing club confirmed she was born a man, I confronted her about this and she didn't deny it.

as with many others I was very pissed off, actually went out with her twice after id paid for a punt at the hotel off junction 30 of the M1 and she's absolutely crazy, have some funny stories about Jenna

Offline Chezzie John

So what I heard is turning out to be correct. I dont like being a shit stirrer but people need to be made aware then its their choice.

playboy80

One of my very first punts she or he was just over 10 years ago late one night at a hotel just off the M1.
To date she was the biggest waste of my money yet, a rush job and couldn't even get my cock in her pussy so ended up giving up and leaving.
Stay away from her she's a cunt

100punt

Yeah it's 100% true she was born male,what happened after or why he/she changed I have no clue. Physically you can't tell but yes a lot of straight men me included have been had. When I confronted her she said no need to tell anyone I'm a woman now.

I went on 2 dates with her in 2006 (before I knew if her past) she's genuinely mental and very dim,took me 3 weeks of ignoring her to get her to leave me be

Offline TheMurloc

Had Janna on my hit list for a while and about to book when I thought let’s check up for her reviews and came across this thread so glad I checked as TS isn’t my thing.

Online rnrn636

Jesus. Looking for a post lock down punt and I am so glad I read this.
At first I thought "she" looked hot, but I can see the man in "her" now that I know after reading this.  Sounds like would have been waste of money anyway male  :scare: or female.  But he should not be advertising as female.

Online Scuderia Fan

He did a short stint at a massage parlour I used to frequent 15 to 20 years ago. The girl I used to see there asked me if I could tell she was a tranny when I walked back through the lounge on my way out.

I'll be brutally honest I couldn't but I was relieved she"d given me the heads up as I'd have been mortified if I'd have booked a tranny without knowing!

I agree she must be well into her 50's by now.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 10:48:44 pm by Steven M »

Online rnrn636

He did a short stint at a massage parlour I used to frequent 15 to 20 years ago. The girl I used to see there asked me if I could tell she was a tranny when I walked back through the lounge on my way out.

I'll be brutally honest I couldn't but I was relieved she"d given me the heads up as I'd have been mortified if I'd have booked a tranny without knowing!

I agree she must be well into her 50's by now.

Bullet dodged  :scare:
The thought of me being remotely intimate with another bloke just makes me want to vomit  :vomit: