Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjob required - Nottingham area  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Sham12345

Anyone know of some working girl who’s excellent at giving blowjobs  from your experience put me through right direction,

Offline John the Sextist

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

I think you need to be a bit more specific!!

Age - type - duration - budget - area etc

Provide this information and the likely hood is you'll get a list of SP's who can give you a good time!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Puntard

Anyone know of some working girl who’s excellent at giving blowjobs  from your experience put me through right direction,
Wat?
They give blowjobs?
I’ve been doing this all wrong
 :unknown:
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sham12345

Offline John the Sextist

Nottingham area !!

Not my area to be honest but I'm sure you will get some links soon from well seasoned members!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline papak

I've not seen many SPs, but Englishlydia96xxx is probably the best head I've ever had. She goes deep, will let you fuck her face and CIM. Don't think she does a BJ only service, though, but at £130 ph she's pretty reasonable and I'm sure you'll be eager to explore more than just her BJ skills.

External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

I've not seen many SPs, but Englishlydia96xxx is probably the best head I've ever had. She goes deep, will let you fuck her face and CIM. Don't think she does a BJ only service, though, but at £130 ph she's pretty reasonable and I'm sure you'll be eager to explore more than just her BJ skills.

I don't know how I've managed to miss this one. If you could pop a review up, I for one would appreciate it :hi:

Offline papak

I don't know how I've managed to miss this one. If you could pop a review up, I for one would appreciate it :hi:

Will try to, but I can't post reviews yet. I think my account is too green or something.

The meet was kind of neutral though tbh. While the service was great, I popped after 35/40 mins and she was quick to get dressed and leave (it was an outcall, maybe a mistake on my part). So felt a bit like I didn't get my money's worth, but at the same time I wasn't looking to cuddle or chat so not sure what I would have done with the rest of the time.

Offline NickyBobby

The meet was kind of neutral though tbh. While the service was great, I popped after 35/40 mins and she was quick to get dressed and leave (it was an outcall, maybe a mistake on my part)

If she didn’t give you £30 back then that is a negative for me. Was on my list, now removed after this info

Offline papak

If she didn’t give you £30 back then that is a negative for me. Was on my list, now removed after this info

I've posted my review. I think a neutral is fair, I never asked for any money back cause I was too awkward and really it's on me to either last longer or to ask for some money back. I'm closer to her age than I would imagine many of the others on this site, so you guys may have better luck getting money back if the meeting ends sooner than expected.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Here you are, one of EM's finest. You can even judge the quality of the BJ for yourself before you buy.

:scare:

Offline Puntard

Here you are, one of EM's finest. You can even judge the quality of the BJ for yourself before you buy.
 :lol:

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline John the Sextist

PMSFL, that is bang tidy!! the humour and sarcasm I meant!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D