Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone been to Thai Palace Northampton lately ?  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Avg_Joe

now otherwise known as Thippy’s Thai Spa  External Link/Members Only

For those that have been, couple of questions.....
Is there parking around the back ?
Are the Full Body Massage prices always inclusive of full personal service ?.... seem a bit high if not
Can you see the girls before paying ?

Also wondering if this girl is working there, judging by the profile style and pricing....

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline satinsundae

Good day!!

The girl from AW does work there.

The prices are fully inclusive of full service.

Cheers

Offline MajorPayne

Number of the Northampton massage parlours are missing from here.

Offline Avg_Joe

so, pricing structure on website is for basic service, for full service it's 130 phr in the jacuzzi bath room

dunno for 2 ladies, basic is 160, i might enquire and report back

Offline MajorPayne

now otherwise known as Thippy’s Thai Spa  External Link/Members Only

For those that have been, couple of questions.....
Is there parking around the back ?
Are the Full Body Massage prices always inclusive of full personal service ?.... seem a bit high if not
Can you see the girls before paying ?

Also wondering if this girl is working there, judging by the profile style and pricing....

Based on the AW profile and pricing therein this is my understanding.

Full Oil Body-to-Body Massage (including FS)

30 minutes is £70
40 minutes is £90
60 minutes is £110

in VIP Private Shower Room

Offline Avg_Joe

that pricing is bulshit
the website claims 110 phr single lady, 160 duo, in reality it's 130 + extras and 260 plus extras

i did manage to drop in the other day, negative review to follow when i get a chance to write it, but the short version is not enough service for the charges, don't bother, even the massage was crap

I also now know the profile i linked originally is associated with them, but i think it's been recycled, current images not the girl i saw (sara) and i dont think they are the same images from last week, which would track, as the girl i saw was rotating to london the following day

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:23:29 am by Avg_Joe »

Offline mega

What people also need to be aware of is that this place is advertising on Gumtree using false details to encourage customers into this parlour. Of course it cannot advertise as "Thippy Thai" with the type of services it offers.

These two Gumtree ads are purportedly from indie girls but are Thippy Thai.

Offline Avg_Joe

Offline MajorPayne

Scathing review.  Thanks for posting, definitely a place from which I will stay away

Hullhotpot

Around Xmas time a good friend of mine Had a condom come off in the girl due to way too much baby oil on his dick. Ended pretty badly as he caught an Sti. Not serious but enough to put him off punting. For life her name was Nikki

Offline simon07

Went ages ago for a duo and they rushed me. Seemed dis-interested and relucted to do the full service I had booked. Not been back.

mike_big

I was thinking of punting there but this has definitely put me off. Thanks for the heads up .