Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual secret sarah - Surbiton  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Johnsurrey

Hi guys,

New to the forum, been looking around for a lady to arrange a meet with and come across Sensual Secret Sarah in Surbiton which is pretty close to me.

Have any of you had the pleasure? Any reviews floating around on here?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

a10

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39553.msg530750;topicseen#msg530750

That's one I found looking quickly just now.

She's on my HL (has been for a while) I hear plenty of good things about her. I did have a sesh booked but had to cancel last minute, she seemed well organised and responded to emails promptly. I was after a role play meet and she seemed ok with it - even replied in her last email "in character" which I took as a good sign.

FYI - when looking for info on a WG cut and paste the digits from the end of their profile link (in this case the 2635802) into the search bar and that should bring up all the pages UKP has on that particular WG. I find using the digits is better because if the WG changes the name, those digits stay the same (provided it's not a brand new profile).

Hope this helps.

Quesadilla

Hi guys,

New to the forum, been looking around for a lady to arrange a meet with and come across Sensual Secret Sarah in Surbiton which is pretty close to me.

Have any of you had the pleasure? Any reviews floating around on here?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her back in September this year - great services, guess it depends on what you're looking for as to whether she is your type? Feel free to PM me for more intel.

Offline daverfc

Have seen sarah loads of times.  She has had a variety of aw profiles but the service has always been top notch.

You definitely wont regret seeing her if you like buxom milfs who like it hard up their butt!