Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Travelling to Tunbridge Wells Tuesday. Whos a good punt with great tits  (Read 1224 times)

Offline david123xyz

So I'll be Travelling down for business and have an afternoon / evening to kill.
 I love slim, big tits 20-50 but reliable... Seems slim pickings.
Help a chap out please chaps.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 11:38:48 pm by david123xyz »

Offline Handy-Andy83

Hi David
I can't recommend her but have made contact with Sexy Hot Lover External Link/Members Only as i'm in Tonbridge on Wednesday  i know that's 30mins away but she might be worth a drive to see, if you do see anyone, like you nice size breasts and size 10 / 12 let me know

Cheers Andy

Offline massageseeker1977

I would agree that seems to be the best option

If you like asians then Natalie could be worth a go External Link/Members Only

There is also External Link/Members Only but I don't know her to be able to give an opinion

Offline david123xyz

She was defo on the short list till I check her on here... Scarey reading. 😔

Great tits though.
 Will. Do buddy
Hi David
I can't recommend her but have made contact with Sexy Hot Lover External Link/Members Only as i'm in Tonbridge on Wednesday  i know that's 30mins away but she might be worth a drive to see, if you do see anyone, like you nice size breasts and size 10 / 12 let me know

Cheers Andy

Offline david123xyz

Cheers bud. Both already on the short list

I would agree that seems to be the best option

If you like asians then Natalie could be worth a go External Link/Members Only

There is also External Link/Members Only but I don't know her to be able to give an opinion

Offline Handy-Andy83

Oh shit i didn't check on here i think i might give her a miss i'm glad i don't live in Tonbridge good luck let us know who you end p seeing

Andy