Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha USA girl from Hungary - What on earth is going on with this one?  (Read 646 times)

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only

This profile has popped up in my searches a lot recently - and wanted to ask/warn others about weirdness going on.  No reviews or mentions on AW or here.

Pictures are all over the shop - with a clean sweep of new pics twice in a week.  Definitely a different girl each time (current pics attached for when they inevitably change).

Claims to be from USA whilst previously claiming Hungary (still shows as Hungary in the info).

When she first popped up I messaged to make a booking, and got a reply from a different number "natasha here..." which always smacks of B&S pimp-ery to me, and after asking for some clarity on price and extras went quiet. 

Few days later tried again on the original number (didn't realise was the same profile due to swapped image and changed name, until previous message came up on phone), and then another completely different number replied again. 

B&S factory level 10 maybe? My guess is they have a flat they are swinging new girls through and are too tight to pay for new AW profiles... Brazilian-esque pricing, language, and extras set up...

I (politely) called them out on the never replying thing only to get some abuse back.  I asked why she stopped replying last time and got back that I was a timewaster :dash:

On the blacklist now - but I am curious soul so if anyone knows what dumbfuck pimp-ery is going on I'd be curious how this new scheme works.... :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

I noticed this ones profile has disappeared. I too noted it some time ago CM. After what you've just said probably just as well.  :hi: