Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila_Oriental in Reading  (Read 1152 times)

Offline dobob

Has anyone tried External Link/Members Only? I made a booking by phone the other day and was sent a text confirming the time and giving me the postcode. it's right in the middle of the town centre, so I was a bit concerned about how discrete the entrance would be. But that didn't matter, because when I was 5 minutes away and phoned for the final directions I was told that she was just about to entertain another punter who'd showed up without notice a few minutes before. I was decidedly dischuffed by this and did not take up the offer to wait for an hour. Is it worth trying again?

Cheers!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 01:36:17 pm by dobob »

Offline linkburn

Is it worth trying again?

I would guess no. If its a chinese girl in Reading town centre at that price its almost a guaranteed B&S anyway.

Offline dobob

I would guess no. If its a chinese girl in Reading town centre at that price its almost a guaranteed B&S anyway.

Thanks. B&S is not really my concern: the profile says there's a new girl every week and I wouldn't expect an outfit like that to update the profile every week.

Cheers!

Offline Johnrg8

I have visited a nice 30m no rush £50

Offline dobob

I have visited a nice 30m no rush £50

Thanks for the info. How discrete was the access?

Cheers!

Offline Siliconfan

Has anyone tried External Link/Members Only? I made a booking by phone the other day and was sent a text confirming the time and giving me the postcode. it's right in the middle of the town centre, so I was a bit concerned about how discrete the entrance would be. But that didn't matter, because when I was 5 minutes away and phoned for the final directions I was told that she was just about to entertain another punter who'd showed up without notice a few minutes before. I was decidedly dischuffed by this and did not take up the offer to wait for an hour. Is it worth trying again?

Cheers!
The second picture at least looks like a girl who worked out of a flat in Milton Keynes for a while. Went by the name Candy I think and she was known to other punters from a previous location. I had her a few times as there is a shortage of quality Asian pussy in that area. A bit thin for my taste, but quite pretty. Good BBBJ CIM and enjoyed losing a load into her in doggy , she was also obliging in dress requests for stockings, suspenders etc. Now the BUT. After a while she stopped working and instead brought a a stream of rather dull looking  30-something Chinese housewives. I indulged in a couple (erections need to be demolished to clear the mind) but gave up when it was clear I'd never get Candy again.

Offline dobob

I see this place has now been reviewed https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=238957.msg2442987#msg2442987. It sounds like my concerns about the access not being very discrete were justified, but maybe I'll chance it.

Cheers!