Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Lilly xx - WG in Southampton  (Read 2552 times)

Offline DrConners

I'm 99.9% sure that this WG currently showing in Southampton :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was previously :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And not just due to the similarities in the name. She had really good reviews on here & one rather akward one (none written by me) although I had seen her a couple of times.

If anyone knows better I'm happy to be proved wrong  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Agree with you on this one DrC.
The profile layout is more or less the same and her reply to ratings is identical. Every guy is handsome  :crazy:
The only thing that puzzles me is her old feedback ratings as Lovely Lorraine are still viewable.
Generally when a SP ditches an AW profile you can't normally  access previous feedback, comes up as member no longer active.
£12 for her PG  :scare:
Whose going to cough that up to see if some of the pics are the same?. :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 12:06:10 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline nigel4498

Offline DrConners

Agree with you on this one DrC.
The profile layout is more or less the same and her reply to ratings is identical. Every guy is handsome  :crazy:
The only thing that puzzles me is her old feedback ratings as Lovely Lorraine are still viewable.
Generally when a SP ditches an AW profile you can't normally  access previous feedback, comes up as member no longer active.
£12 for her PG  :scare:
Whose going to cough that up to see if some of the pics are the same?. :unknown:

Aww shucks Nigel - I bet you are a handsome devil - Obvs  ;)

Default price for her PG is £12 for 3 days, reselect it to 24 hr's & it's £3.60  :hi:

(Don't bother though.)

Offline purple_t

Generally when a SP ditches an AW profile you can't normally access previous feedback, comes up as member no longer active.

She will have deactivated her old profile rather than outright deleted it. Presumably so she can cross check feedback/bookings etc from previous profile with those trying to book her using her new profile.

Offline Kimeen

Has anyone tried her? She was great when she started as lorraine but seemed to become jaded before her old profile disappeared. Hopefully she took a break and is back to her old self.

Offline DrConners

She will have deactivated her old profile rather than outright deleted it. Presumably so she can cross check feedback/bookings etc from previous profile with those trying to book her using her new profile.

Agreed - FB on her new profile has contributions from repeat punters from her old one.

Offline purple_t

Has anyone tried her? She was great when she started as lorraine but seemed to become jaded before her old profile disappeared. Hopefully she took a break and is back to her old self.

I haven't seen her for about a year. Not my number one choice these days but I always had a good time and her availability and comms were always good which meant she was a reliable plan B.
I thought she was done when her old profile went, so I'm happy to see she is still around, albeit with a new profile.
I'll likely see her within the next few months and will report back.

Offline Kimeen

Hmm looks like both the old and new profiles are active today.

Offline nigel4498

That's very odd indeed.
Think the consensus on here was 99% sure that Lilly and Loraine are one and the same.
I'm convinced they are still.

Offline DrConners

Not today - it's the same girl you doubter  ;)

She is aware of this site & was a member before being banned - has plenty of fans who no doubt are lurkers here. As purple_t said :

I'm not trying to defame her character or 'professional' credentials  ;) just trying to share information as I believe that's what this site is for  :unknown: - Lorraine/Lilly if she's still in good shape is actually fit as fuck & an enthusiastic girl - on a good day.

Looking at what you posted above I'm guessing you've seen Lorraine before ? :

Glad to hear your looking out for her best interests - you can be a punter & a member of UKP - but you can't be a fluffy fan boy & a member of UKP.

No offense  :hi:

Offline Kimeen

Huh? I said she became jaded. How is that fluffy fanboi?

My last couple of punts with her were neutral so I stopped seeing her. I was about to review her neutral when the profile disappeared.

Offline DrConners

Huh? I said she became jaded. How is that fluffy fanboi?

My last couple of punts with her were neutral so I stopped seeing her. I was about to review her neutral when the profile disappeared.

Fair enough - You only mentioned this now, best to be more concise with your posts - Stops people like me jumping to conclusions.

I did say "no offense" - The point is it's the same girl.  :hi:

mr-b1234

I've tried her and she's definitely back on form. My absolute favourite. If she took anal and cim I'd be bankrupt

Offline Zimbaman

I've tried her and she's definitely back on form. My absolute favourite. If she took anal and cim I'd be bankrupt

Review to follow? Or are you happy with this pointless contribution?  :unknown:

Offline DrConners

Review to follow? Or are you happy with this pointless contribution?  :unknown:

He's been a member since October 2015  :dash: so prefers to leech off others reviews & contributions  :thumbsdown: