Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie_Grey - Watford. TOFTT  (Read 8367 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6519039) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bloodymary

I think this may be my first TOFTT

Saw Katie recently having tried to book her when she was in London.  Blonde MILF in her 30s - told me she’d just started working again after a break for a few years

Nice hotel and paid £225 for 90 mins

Katie’s pics are fairly representative and I found her very attractive with incredible boobs and arse and a pretty face with great blonde hair.   Very fun to chat to and I had a really good time.   I’d almost class her as a younger version of Simply Louise although she also does CIM and anal play which is a bonus

Managed to cum three times during the 90 mins, each time in Katie’s mouth or over her tongue.   She gives incredibly good head and it was also fun going down on her.   Was pretty memorable 69ing her while having one finger deep in her arse and my tongue buried in her pussy

Sex was also good and I feel like I’ve unearthed a replacement for Simply Louise (one of my regulars) now she’s out of action for awhile

Would highly recommend for anybody who likes an English MILF
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 08:34:52 pm by Bloodymary »

Offline Timv

Do we know her previous profile to check more feedback? How is she on dress requests?

Offline Bloodymary

Do we know her previous profile to check more feedback? How is she on dress requests?

No idea but I enjoyed seeing her so much I’ve booked a second meet

Offline Bloodymary

Had a repeat visit last week

Another session involving lots of oral, reverse oral, anal play on her and sex in a few positions.   Finished twice in her mouth which is my preferred finish

Really enjoyable and although Katie isn’t cheap she ticks my boxes in my being an English blonde MILF with great tits and allows CIM

Will no doubt see again esp as Simply Louise is currently offering bookings   

Nice to have a dedicated one on one session given my regular punt is a Phoneix Party

Offline BackdoorSmasher

Does she do face fucking/gagging?

And anal play or actual anal (l my name should speak for itself).

She is on my HL but struggling to look past HSG/Alex etc… as they are happy getting railed.

Offline Bloodymary

Does she do face fucking/gagging?

And anal play or actual anal (l my name should speak for itself).

She is on my HL but struggling to look past HSG/Alex etc… as they are happy getting railed.

No idea re the gagging

I assumed no anal as wasn’t on likes but she certainly didn’t mind a finger up her arse

Offline BackdoorSmasher

No idea re the gagging

I assumed no anal as wasn’t on likes but she certainly didn’t mind a finger up her arse

No worries mate, thanks for replying. Neither are deal breakers if I know before hand (setting expectations).

Always just curious how much of the likes list is genuine, for example she also lists squirting…loads list it because it’s the latest thing. So you never really know until you know.

Regardless I’m going to try and book her as she looks smoking.

Glad you had a good time.

Offline Bloodymary

No worries mate, thanks for replying. Neither are deal breakers if I know before hand (setting expectations).

Always just curious how much of the likes list is genuine, for example she also lists squirting…loads list it because it’s the latest thing. So you never really know until you know.

Regardless I’m going to try and book her as she looks smoking.

Glad you had a good time.

She definitely squirts as when I saw her she used a toy on herself with her head hanging off the bed which I stuck my cock in her mouth - v hot

Offline BackdoorSmasher

She definitely squirts as when I saw her she used a toy on herself with her head hanging off the bed which I stuck my cock in her mouth - v hot

Hahaha! Very nice… I’ve booked. Looking forward to it.

Offline funfungoodguy

Hahaha! Very nice… I’ve booked. Looking forward to it.

how was it ?

Offline The sperminator

Whats the location like in terms of parking etc?

Offline Bloodymary

Whats the location like in terms of parking etc?

Boremhamwood was no issue at all as in a large hotel with plenty of free parking

Offline pythago

Another session involving lots of oral, reverse oral, anal play on her and sex in a few positions.   Finished twice in her mouth which is my preferred finish

Thanks mate, sounds very encouraging.
May I enquire if oral was covered or without?
And what about kissing?
And a last one, how are her boobs: Rather solid or softer?
Sorry for the long list of questions.

Thanks again.

Offline Bloodymary

Thanks mate, sounds very encouraging.
May I enquire if oral was covered or without?
And what about kissing?
And a last one, how are her boobs: Rather solid or softer?
Sorry for the long list of questions.

Thanks again.

OWO and deep French kissing.   Softer boobs if I recall correctly

Really great SP

Online stayer

She was known as English.Lucy, had a flat in Campden, did duos and tours with Dee.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Bloodymary

Seen her a few times since original review.  Every time has been great

Really good fuck but good conversation between punts as well

Will no doubt punt again in 2023

Offline yorkieboy68

Sounds definitely one for the HTL
How tall is she ?

Offline Bloodymary

She’s above average height for a woman

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Did you think clit was larger than average , was it hidden or as has been mentioned with some WG`s a top loader :D :D

Offline Bloodymary

:hi: Did you think clit was larger than average , was it hidden or as has been mentioned with some WG`s a top loader :D :D

Not that I can recall

Offline jamiekinkxxx

She was known as English.Lucy, had a flat in Campden, did duos and tours with Dee.
External Link/Members Only

Still does 3-somes with Dee by the looks of the links to/from each others AW profiles to one another

Offline jamiekinkxxx

BloodyMary... quick question... is she as slim as pictures portray?

Offline Bloodymary

Not as slim as those profile pics which must be a few years old and before she took a break

However she’s still in good shape and I find her v attractive

Offline nightthrill19

Looks like she was also known as :
blonde.english.lucy (2764820), as well as, english.lucy (2387408).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4102
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=692

Can an admin also amalgamate these if possible?

OP, is it OK to ask: a couple of the early reviews were saying she looked like EastEnder's Nicola Stapleton.  Would you say she looks like an older, more 'filled-out' Nicola Stapleton?  So like this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thx.