Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ayssa_Passional - Colchester  (Read 682 times)

15 review(s) for Ayssa_Passional (13 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Spaceb0y1982

External Link/Members Only

Ok so this was my first ever visit out to anyone and therefore first review so apologies if its missing anything!
Communication was really good, start off with texts and was asked to phone on the day to confirm details. Spoke with Ayssa on the phone which was reassuring.
Lots of car parks nearby, very easy location to get to in colchester. When i arrived i phoned and she gave me clear directions to her flat, no issues getting in and as it was in the evening, very quiet area.
Once in the flat we went to the left where the bedroom was with a bathroom. Assume there could have been someone sitting in the righthand side of the flat but didnt hear or see anyone during the visit so cant confirm and it didnt bother me.
The pictures are pretty spot on, very attractive woman, great figure! Perfect english so there was no issues. She could tell i was nervous so we started off with a short chat before getting down to business. Couldnt fault her at all, i paid £100 for an hour and the extra £20 for owo, which was great. She wasnt pushy for one thing or another, able to have fun how i wanted  :D Did spend some time chatting afterwards which was nice, made it seem a bit more of a GFE. Time went very quick, she wasnt rushing me out, think i went over by 5 minutes but she wasnt worried.
Overall a great first experience, so glad i booked her. Didnt feel uneasy at all, wasnt quite sure what to expect but definitly left there happy :) Hope others have a good experience with her like i did!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 10:52:16 pm by Spaceb0y1982 »

Offline Cash drawers

So, you got a great service from a non smoking Rom according to her profile, that is a rare as rocking horse shit in itself! Your first punt? Buy a lottery ticket tonight!!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hackneylad1

So, you got a great service from a non smoking Rom according to her profile, that is a rare as rocking horse shit in itself! Your first punt? Buy a lottery ticket tonight!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

He went to a tried and tested Rom with many good reviews on here as opposed to picking one at random from vivastreet.

A sensible move on his part for a first timer and he has put a review on which is more than some on here.

Offline django0700

He went to a tried and tested Rom with many good reviews on here as opposed to picking one at random from vivastreet.

A sensible move on his part for a first timer and he has put a review on which is more than some on here.

I too found my punting experiences with roms improved greatly after I discovered this site... :thumbsup: