Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGTHYANGEL_ - Ipswich  (Read 654 times)

4 review(s) for SWEETBARBARA_ (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5842924) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline sunnyj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All Comms via text and booked with few hours notice. £70 for 30 minutes.

Location is few minutes walk from the train station.

She is the one that you see on the profile, curvy, nice D size boobs, big bubble butt, those face pictures are filtered and not as pretty as her profile pictures.

No kissing, OWO is not available, I usually go for OW and not an issue for me. Started with nice covered BJ but no eye contact.
Sex in different positions (Cowgirl, Reverse  Cowgirl, Missy and Doggy), bit mechanical, rushed and wants me to cum as soon as possible.  :thumbsdown:
Nice view while pumping her in doggy and can take a pounding.  :thumbsup:
Only one pop allowed in 30 minutes booking and when I pulled out to relax, she was not happy and started complaining that I am delaying the cum.  :thumbsdown:
Refused to go back to missionary position saying that she is not comfortable in it.   :thumbsdown: I politely asked again and she agreed.
I pumped her hard, finished inside condom and left with more than 13 minutes remaining.

Overall a negative experience for me and only good for a pump and dump.

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All Comms via text and booked with few hours notice. £70 for 30 minutes.

Location is few minutes walk from the train station.

She is the one that you see on the profile, curvy, nice D size boobs, big bubble butt, those face pictures are filtered and not as pretty as her profile pictures.

No kissing, OWO is not available, I usually go for OW and not an issue for me. Started with nice covered BJ but no eye contact.
Sex in different positions (Cowgirl, Reverse  Cowgirl, Missy and Doggy), bit mechanical, rushed and wants me to cum as soon as possible.  :thumbsdown:
Nice view while pumping her in doggy and can take a pounding.  :thumbsup:
Only one pop allowed in 30 minutes booking and when I pulled out to relax, she was not happy and started complaining that I am delaying the cum.  :thumbsdown:
Refused to go back to missionary position saying that she is not comfortable in it.   :thumbsdown: I politely asked again and she agreed.
I pumped her hard, finished inside condom and left with more than 13 minutes remaining.

Overall a negative experience for me and only good for a pump and dump.

Thanks for the review. Off the HL.